Why are we governed by subhumans?

Attached: D0DA4F2F-6701-4E10-AEAC-DF11A273E740.jpg (1072x1440, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bk3v2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamantash#Name_and_symbolism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mmmh vagene cookies

Why hasn't somebody like Trump started his own Facebook?

why hasn't Trump/Brad Parscale made their own Sup Forums and gotten moderators that aren't kikes

Because nobody teaches the truth,just false religion

streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: JESUSISTHEREDPILL2.jpg (668x511, 223K)

>governed

cant even make proper cookies

4/10 would not bang

Attached: 1521851742578s.jpg (238x250, 9K)

>implying Mark Fuckerturd is human

This is the fakest picture I’ve ever seen.
Look at it. They are both soulless.
No emotion in their eyes or for their current activity.
The room itself is very plain and soulless.

Those are for purim, they represent the ears of the jew's foes, mostly Iranians. They celebrate their ancient victory over Iran by eating figurative representations of human ears.

oznay haman.
sweets related to the jewwish holiday of purim
was a month ago.

next week is passover and those arent kosher during passover

a-are those the ears of Haman?

>mmmh vagene cookies
those are actually special purim cookies. either way, cookies are bad for your health. jokes on them for baking and eating that trash.

those cookies are demonic cannibalistic ritual the jews partake in on purim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamantash#Name_and_symbolism

Of all the asian qts out there, he chose the one that looks like jackie chan. wtf.

189 iq calculated for their offspring.

Man those are some ugly mofos

>HURRR I AM SUPERIOR TO COOKIE EATERS
imagine being this much of an insufferable cuck

Look like retards to me. Why mark gotta hold the tray too?

Why is Sup Forums so jealous of Zuckerberg? You want everything he has including the Asian wife and hacking skills.

I can hear the person holding the camera directing them from here! "Put both your hands on the tray together"

Here's the red pill for you: white people are the true subhumans.

Most of my white friends never even went to college and can't even buy a fucking house in Vancouver. I have one of my own and 1/3 of a house with my parents.

When the playing field is equal and white people don't have any advantages, turns out Jews, Indians and Chinese dominate.

You people are filth and only marginally better than niggers. Fuck off back to Europe and take niggers with you. We are the rightful owners of North America, as the smartest humans alive.

Attached: TheEternalIndian.png (447x749, 64K)

>Jews think they invented jam filled cookies
Why do they steal everyone's culture?

What the fuck? How many jewish holidays are about them "escaping" "genocide"????

WTF!? Didn't I just see some eyeball on hand shit they were doing yesterday? What did they mean by the busted one?

Theyre sending a signal to someone. Better watch his wifey closely.

>get kicked out of a 100+ nations
>every holiday is about swindling goyim or escaping genocide
makes sense desu

>Gets sent out
>"OY VEY THEY TRIED TO KILL US AND WE ESCAPED!"

My girlfriend is Indian, and I'm white.

I have three degrees as of last summer, and she's failing and is only going part time. Indians are not smart. Their whole society is backwards and fucked up. I am having serious doubts about moving the relationship further, because she is doing so bad at school, and all of Indian society is fucked up.

She told me her uncle in India is in the mob, and insinuated he's a human trafficker. And I don't know what her parents do yet, since I haven't asked and she haven't told me. But almost all Indians I have run into only escape the hell hole that is India, because of corrupt politics or religion.

I've dated another Indian girl before, and both of them hated Indian men. I don't know if I am doing them a favor by bleaching their genes, or if I am lowering myself. But the sex is good.

because these "subhumans" still have 100 times better genes than you or they wouldnt be billionaires while you are a worthless loser

Their genes look like garbage though.

I cant take jew ritual cookies made by a chinamen

its just too much bullshit to swallow

Attached: 1521442640555.jpg (864x400, 45K)

then what does this say about you? getting not just beaten but completely destroyed by someone with garbage genes? what is the quality of your genes?

Being rich is caused by genetic.

Look the trash behind you and go in it.

sex dries up
then you're stuck with a person you don't like tied to a culture you absolutely hate

break up with her, as humanely as possible (breakups always hurt)

nobody who is truly intelligent is poor

he could have done better

Attached: (yuju) [직캠] 150502 여자친구 유주(yuju of GFRIEND) - 하얀마음(White) @ 평화광장 by (405x720, 2.71M)

Because regular humans are smart enough to stay away from absolute power and super humans don't exist.

hes a troll, so he takes a trol wife

this was cool in the obama days, marrying chinese

korean 8/10 would bang

Attached: 1522089117489.jpg (500x750, 85K)

She won't leave him
He's smart

Because trump has no aptitude for tech

is it like a butter tart?

because as subhuman as they are, you're lower than them

the zuck looks like shit, looks disgusting even for a jew. is that his maid of the left?

Are they going to breed the new wave of supreme gentlemen?

I ask myself the same question. The merchant class is a thousand times worse than the aristocracy.

Because the average citizen lives a life of coziness, well fed, entertained and he get's to fuck from time to time. Sometimes they get exposed to what happens outside their little bubble, they'll comment on any atrocity but soon they'll be back to routine.

There's no saving this world, all the issues arise from the complacency of man.

Attached: 1522022021265.jpg (464x464, 43K)

looks like some gimp some puerto rican keeps in his basement

this is what money does for you

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

fucking uncanny valley right there

NOTHING IS FLEAKING KOSHER IN PASSOVER!

Kek
Is this the "hawt asiain wife" I hear so much about?
Woof.

Attached: 1500993748163.jpg (202x439, 22K)

>why are we government by subhumans?
curious. What do you consider yourself? uber?

homantaschen is the greatest gift to mankind, user.

I agree. Zucc is a billionaire but has such a normie-looking kitchen design. What a faggot.

made for white man dick

Attached: 150404 choa AOA 초아 - 짧은치마 (불스레이스 여의도한강시민공원) 직캠 fancam by (375x720, 861K)

>my anecdotal evidence is against your statistics and therefore I win the argument
>also, I will not provide proof of my own anecdotal evidence

Cool story, bro.

>have 50 billion dollars
>marry some 2/10 chink goblin

Why?

Can you imagine the smell?

>Indians are not smart
>dates two of them

>Her alien looking face

How does that guy not hate himself?

What are you talking about? I'm upper middle class with a house and I'm planning on getting married to a girl that I have been in a relationship with for over 2 years. Having a billion dollars doesn't automatically make your genes good or even different. The guy literally kiked someone else's idea anyway.