This person is my cousin AMA

Attached: aubrey-oday1.jpg (618x410, 41K)

Who is she?

why should anyone care?

Agreed. Who is your cousin, user?

>AMA

I'll reiterate the above user's in case you are hard of hearing. Who? Why?

did yuo put your're pee pee in her pee pee hole?

L I T E R A L L Y W H O

Attached: Fresh-Sage-Leaves-1024x676.jpg (1024x676, 74K)

rope yourself, incest degeneracy

Does her pussy smell like butterscotch?

You guys could have looked at the file name. But I'll help make it easy for you.

She's the lady who wrecked Donald Trump Jr's marriage.

No.

No idea but it probably smells like silicone and HPV

Name the reason for divorce

I suppose "irreconcilable differences"

The thing which could not be reconciled was the fact that DJTJ stuck his dick in someone else again and again

Why she go crazy with plastic surgery.

She was hotter before

Dude she has ALWAYS been crazy

Do you think she got blacked by Daddy?

What does it smell like when she takes a dump

Diddy*

Do you mean Diddy and auto correct ruined your post? If so, maybe.

If you're asking if her father fondled her, no. Definitely not. Her father is a fuckin bro. But her mom and dad separated when she was young and she mostly grew up with mom. Who knows what happened with mom's revolving door of boyfriends..

Gay if fake

Not as gay as Q

But this is legit

Do you still have contact with her?

How do I defend myself from a lefty hippy white woman after I whisper in her ear "hitler did nothing wrong" while she is cumming?

What's it like being related to the wrecker of the marriage of the son of the most powerful man in the world?

Have you talked to her about it?

Attached: 1498113330938.jpg (201x249, 7K)

No not at all. Technically she's an ex cousin in law? I still get along with the ex's except for my ex wife she fuckin hates me. But everyone else still talks to me.

I only met her a couple times. But I had her "accomplishments" shoved in my face from the time she was a little girl so it's been hilarious to me to watch her downward spiral

Another one of her cousins keeps the old copy of Playboy just to set out whenever the old men of the family drop by.

Like they'll be like "oh sorry you probably didn't want to see that" hahaha

q predicted this

> What's it like being related to the wrecker of the marriage of the son of the most powerful man in the world?

I think it's fuckin hilarious and I've been a dick to some of the old family about this

> Have you talked to her about it?
Naw we've only met a couple times

Do you have any family pics as proof?

Dude even if I did I'm not gonna post that shit on here. Just by starting this thread I could get doxxed. I'm not gonna make anyone's job easier.

Ask questions if you wanna know about her. If you think I'm larping then own your own internet experience, call me a faggot and fuck off out of the thread

But no. I don't have pics of me and her together. The first time I met her was at my wedding and she was just a little girl then.

Smartphones and rapidly disseminated selfies weren't a thing when I knew her. So, now you know I'm kinda old

OP is dodging questions
Confirmed fake

>This person is my cousin AMA
Why does she have no morals? What kind of woman sleeps with a married man who has a pregnant wife and kids?

>Her father is a fuckin bro.
Yet he raised a tramp for a daughter. O.K.

Litterally who?

Post pics of her feet.

>She's the lady who wrecked Donald Trump Jr's marriage

Attached: Screenshot(24).png (549x874, 1.01M)

You can't really fault her old man when she grew up in a different home.

Although one could just as easily ask the question, what kind of father or husband sleeps with another woman while his wife is home taking care of the kids? Infidelity is a shitty thing.

Not that I'm defending her, I just think they're both a couple pieces of shit.

You're asking me to dox myself. I'm not gonna do that. If you want to try and dox me put on your Junior detective hat and do the work.

> final boss of the internet, they said

This thread was moved to