Houseki no Kuni

Is there any possible way to restore this idiot gem's smile? Can we still get a happy ending after all that has happened?

>a happy ending

She'll recover after Shinsha confesses to her!

Stop spamming threads

Shinsha will confess when Phos is dead

At the very least, would the author be merciful and grant Cinnabar some proper company?

Somebody has to come out of this unscathed. Please let me believe.

Not as long as he can kill just by being near something. If only they had the technology to help poor Shinsha. He needs a hazmat suit or something.

>proper company

Ichikawa-sensei will probably allow Cinnabar to talk to Phos's dead head when it falls from the moon.

What if Phos loses her torso and gets a new one, but then later they somehow find all the parts of the original Phos and rebuild her?

We're all masochists here.

Why do people keep spamming gender identity stuff in these threads?

delet this
it's going to happen again

>google how to neutralize mercury
>get pic related
>also learned that Selene is the goddess of the moon

POTTERY

It's part of the worldbuilding and characters, but people are freaking out like it's a big deal. I think most people aren't used to seeing gender non-binary characters in manga.

Wanna bet that a new Phos will be born from her parts left in the sea. She'll be a new Phos who hates her older sister for wanting to destroy everything. LaPhos will be ashamed.

There's none of that in this thread. We're talking about the story now.

It's just Americans making everything political, as usual.

fuck off

A lot of people who identify as agender seem to like this show because they aren't portrayed often in media. There's nothing wrong with it. Just ignore the shitposters.

Guys, what if Phos helps the moonies take over the earth by helping them come up with an arrow that neutralizes Shinsha's mercury? What if she was the gems' last defense?

Actually I'm scared

The story is largely about gender, though, in a lot of ways.

Shinsha deserves happiness.

If NewPhos was anything like the original he would probably suck up to his old, cooler self. Laphos still would feel terribly inadequate at first though.

It isn't at all. You're just obsessed.

Why does it bother you? It's part of the show's themes and message.

screw phos, how do we fix shinsha?

user...the moonies can't breathe on the Earth anymore, why would they want to take over? If they wanted to they most certainly could already have done it. Also, Shinsha is just dangerous to other gems.
You should be afraid of the possibility of the moonies taking Shinsha and making a weapon out of her.

Can't cure autsim.

Please spoil me does Phos ever go back to acting like his old self, with longer hair and everything? Because I like the new Phos a lot better desu.

Losing Antarc broke the happy, smiling Phos forever. If anything Phos becomes more of a schemer due to circumstances.

They are too dumb or blinded by passion for gembutts to not eat the bait

She gets a bit better but PTSD remains a bitch. Endgame hair remains short.

It's interesting the way gender identifiers are used to denote her personality changes.

Reposting from last thread because I'm still missing a few.

Phos - rock/steel
Dia - rock/fairy
Bort - rock/fighting
Pad - rock/fighting
Euclase - rock/psychic (predicts weather)
Jade - rock/ground (tough)
Cinnabar - rock/poison
Antarct - rock/ice
Ghost - rock/ghost
Watermelon - rock/electric
Benito - rock/normal
Nep - rock/dark (nepuchi is mysterious)
Peridot - rock/grass (paper freak)
Red beryl - rock/fire (red&passion)
Lapis - rock/ghost
Amethyst -rock/rock
Blue Alex - rock/bug
Red Alex - rock/dragon
Cairo - rock/bro
Sensei - ???

Ventricosus - water/rock
Aculeatus - water/fighting
Variegatis - water/bug

Generic moonies - ghost/dark
Shiro - ghost/fluff
Aechmea - ghost/bunny
Cicada - ghost/huggable
Cicada(earth) - ghost/fighting

Non c'รจ modo. Questo ce lo teniamo fino all' episodio 12

Why was one of the twins only pretending to be asleep? What secret are they hiding?

>the moonies can't breathe on the Earth anymore
Why do ghosts need to breathe? The prince even says they can speak on earth, they just don't like to because the air is thick.

I wish I could fuck you in the butt with an umbrella. Now that would be about gender

If humans can make things to live and breathe in space, their souls can do the same for breathing on Earth, no? But now that you mention making a weapon out of Cinna-chan...

I'm terrified.

Sensei - metal/psychic

I can bet it have to do with inclusions or whstever their source is

Please stop being so obsessed, I just went with he because that's what I'm used to and "it" sounds retarded.

What if Phos makes Shinsha into a hero by forcing her to defeat the waves of moon gems that Phos inevitably permits to exist through some obscene series of events? It'll turn out there was no point to this manga. It was just for the sake of suffering. There is no character development. There's only suffering and the release.

They're spying for Euclase.

Yeah in hindsight I phrased that wrong. Regardless, the thing is that they just doesn't seem to be at all interested in taking over.

Sensei is rock/metal because he looks like a huge Kenji Ootsuki

I wish the animation wasn't so choppy. I can't get used to this low-framerate CG.

Why would ghosts eat, why would they defecate, why would they sleep in mineral oil? The moonies are not what they seem.

Cicada: ghost/potato

Yeah, the way Phos moves between masculine and feminine ends of the gender spectrum was an interesting choice by the author.

They haven't quite made it to the moon yet. There's still plenty of opportunity for tragedy to strike.

Headcanon: when melon is in a bad mood people who touch her get small electric shocks.

Phos has always been feminine, though.

>Because I like the new Phos a lot better desu.

Don't lie, Cairngorm. You just like Lapis's face looking at you seductively.

Are her oneshots good too? Have yet to check those.

Why does she seem more masculine to you?
The gems all seem fairly feminine to me.

I thought she could control the electric shocks at will. That would make for some good doujins or fanfics.

>gembutts don't breathe

They're weird but are quite engaging stories. Do check them out. They will be worth it.

NuPhos has more masculine traits.

>shit happens on the way
>the lunarian ship is destroyed
>gem shards fling unto space
>alternatively, someone gets flung unto space while still conscious, no chance to return

Do not want.

They're interesting but really weird.
Go in prepared

It's a very Phos style of bullying.

Why did they advertise this as being for fans of Steven Universe? The show's don't seem that similar aside from the setting and some themes about gender.

Someone post that pic of the girl with her face open and some gears inside of it or something, don't remember.

Briefly yes.

Even in space, still master scholar

I wonder if she has to build up the electricity first.

>being capable and acting calm and composed makes you look like a guy
>being a useless retard who can't do anything right makes you look like a girl
Sounds about right.

That was my problem with it the first time I checked this out too. Put me off something fierce. I gave it another chance and powered through it in the end though after catching up on the manga and being starved for more rock suffering content.

Housekimon fangame when

What could possibly ha--Ichikawa pls >tfw it's Yellow whose arms were ripped off so he has no choice but the float endlessly in space with his centuries of regrets and no way to end his own life

I don't think she's more masculine though. I already told you why I used he, please stop being so obsessed with genders that they don't have.

They are really similar. It seems like the popularity of Steven Universe helped create a market for this type of story. Don't read into it though, it's just marketing.

B A I T
A
I
T

Retard replying to their own posts.

Not before the mobage.

Because they wanted to pull in a large, preexisting audience. Don't be a moron.

They aren't either gender per se, but they do have gendered characteristics.

>they
Who?

Is this the premise of 2000000001: a gembutt odyssey

That only makes it better. The whole scenario is pointless and they both know it, but Phos goes through it anyway and Cairngorm is too tired to resist anymore.

Pretty sure when they say can't breath it means more in the etheral sense. After all, they aren't supposed to be on earth. It's not where they belong.

What if they aren't satisfied with just spying? What if the Amethyst on the lunar journey is planning to mow through the lunarians, hijack the controls of the vessel and bring it back to land? When Phos was riding the spaceship the first time she had a reflection about the importance of acquiring Lunarian technology. Euclase would have the same thought. "Pretend to go along with Phos' plan, bring back the ship". These ships are extremely valuable but they appear to have a self-destroy function to prevent the technology from being leaked. However if they can take control from the inside that's another story. With a ship under their command the gems could launch their own raiding party on the moon.

Alright, I'll check them out later, thanks for the heads up anons. Will keep it in mind.

Permadeath mobage? Magipoka s2 is more realistic

It's literally written on the back of the manga.

can we blame Cairngorm

??? Is a real type in pokemon. Rock/metal doesn't fit.

I miss this hug slut already
Please tell me we'll get to see all the kidnapped gems in the future

>Amethyst
That's the last of my worries. What's gonna happen when Alex sees what's happening?

Honestly, HnK deals with gender in a much more interesting way. It has some pretty interesting takes on gender ambiguity and identity. It's done very subtly.

we'll get to see all the kidnapped gems in the future

>all gems get scattered around the universe
>they turn into a monolith
>sensei is utterly crushed and gets scrapped
>he gets turned into an AI
>that AI is Hal 9000

What if nuGoshe is also in on the Euclase plan? After all, why was she just going to bed at dawn?

No.
I'm an animeonlyfag basically so I saw her just two episodes, but it was enough to love her. And mourn her loss

You mean the original manga? or English translated one?

KanColle did it.

The moon is one big happy gem party and sensei's a party pooper who doesn't want his girls going.