You are lucky to be free

If you were born in Africa, India, middle east or south america you would have 5 kids by the time you are 20 years old.

You would be poor as fuck , working 10-12+ hours a day doing hard manual work just to avoid starving while not being able to save up any money.

Why would anyone from a first world country want to live like a thirdworlder and be poor and miserable?

Children and women will completely destroy and shatter your dreams, hopes, savings, mental health, freedom ...

You are lucky you werent born in a third world country and you dont have kids.

They dont have a choice/chance to improve their lives.

Just a little reminder. Dont fall for the family meme. Save up your money and live like you deserve.

Attached: slaves of society.jpg (1024x768, 919K)

>you would have 5 kids by the time you are 20 years old.

so i wouldnt be a khhv?

Thanks for the advice Shlomo, but we already knew that Whites are K-selecting. That's part of the big mess we currently find ourselves in.

Family>Wealth

Fuck off shill. I don't care about money, if I get family who cares and stands beside me and we share fun, festival and laughter together. It's worth more than anything in this world.

THIS
FUCK WHITE CHILDREN!

>no kids
>still poor
>work 12hrs a day just to pay rent
>no hope

I'd rather be a mud man

Attached: 2da4c4a3354804d7522cfc6f5f2945ff.jpg (736x899, 239K)

i already got money and a family, where is your god now?

Attached: IMAG0314.jpg (3000x4000, 1.95M)

>Family>Wealth

Implying your family is worth shit Praveen.

IF you cared so much about your family you wouldnt throw them into a river filled with corpses.

>You would be poor as fuck , working 10-12+ hours a day doing hard manual work just to avoid starving while not being able to save up any money.
It could be worse, if you lived in a slavshit country you would have to deal with this shit, and not even having children to compensate.

>IF you cared so much about your family you wouldnt throw them into a river filled with corpses.
whatdidhemeanbythis.jpg
If your perception of other countries is by the memes posted on Sup Forums then you seriously need to go out.

>>work 12hrs a day just to pay rent

Maybe you are making poor live choices man.

Do you drink, do you smoke? Do you have a gf or waste money going on dates? Do you have a $500+ phone? Do you subscribe to jewish online services like (((netflix))) (((spotify))) and the like? Do you eat out every day?
Do you buy shit you dont need online like amazon ?

Most poor people are poor because of their stupid choices.

You cant be spending all of your money in rent, you must be doing something wrong. I work 5 hours a day and I still save money.

Merchant pls. The problem with third world shitholes is couples have 12+ kids they can't even feed, let alone clothe and educate and shit. The problem with westerners (and the japanese and a few others) is they don't breed at all, or when they do they have 1 or 2 kids at most.

The answer is not to live like a self-centered eunuch and take your money to the grave with you, the answer is to have a small, but well provided for, family. 3 kids is more than enough.

Make things overly expensive. Add crime, violence and a backward culture. Now sprinkle some misguided, cult-like political dissent in all spectrum being shifted into turbo mode by social media, corrupt politicians who live like kings and are not above killing people indirectly for their bottom line.

This is what being a mud man is like. This is all on top of working 12 hours a day just to pay rent.

Have hope user. You can do so much worse.

NAO . Fuck you.

3 children? Porra. Are you insane amigo?

You dont know what you are talking about. By the time you realize your mistake you wont be able to go back in time and you´ll be forced to feed 3 leeches for up to 20 years.

Captain Obvious comes to /pol (russia)

>If you were born in Africa, India, middle east or south america
That's strange. None of these countries are populated by white people. When you say we're lucky to be born free and to not live in miserable conditions, what you're actually saying is, we're lucky to be born white because we know how to civilization.

I don't really care.

and we know that we dont need to breed like animals on heat.

We are given the choice to be free and yet most people get married and have kids. Sad.

getting a family was the best decision of my life. MGTOW and feminists will die bitter and lonely.

Attached: 1521870162949.jpg (480x360, 21K)

You will regret it once your daughter gets gangraped and your son turns into a tranny and gets also gangraped and then stonned to death.

>If you were born in Africa, India, middle east or south america you would have 5 kids by the time you are 20 years old.
None-whites: literally too fucking stupid to pull out.

Those "leeches" are your flesh and blood.

Honestly it would be awesome to have a house full of kids, sadly I can't afford it. My grandparents had 12 kids so I'm used to being around lots of people.

>Honestly it would be awesome to have a house full of kids,

No it would not Romario.

Just dont.

Thankfully my ancestors made good choices so i live good

>South America
>5 kids by the time you are 20 years old.
Have you seen our population numbers?
In fact, the """""""whitest""""""" is the one with most population

Everyone dies alone retard. You make it seem like when you die your wife will die with you.

You'll have a wife *maybe* until you die, but you can die in endless ways and the only time you would die with your wife is if she's holding your hand as you die, but she could even die first.

The old "you will die bitter and lonely if you don't get married" meme is funny and stupid.

You're looking at a fairy tale and don't wish to see what could possibly happen and it's a 99% chance you'll die of a heart attack or stroke in the corner of your bathroom while your wife is at work

Keep up the ol Christian memes, logic will just pick it apart

Attached: IMG_0371.gif (295x216, 1.99M)

>They dont have a choice/chance to improve their lives
Totally false, absolute poverty has been reduced 75% in the last century.

Spending the last years of your life all alone and having no one to mourn you when you die is much worse than raising a bunch of kids.

>You are lucky

It's called "my ancestors did not do stupid shit, maintained civilisation and planned for the future". Something that, sadly, future generations of europeans will not be able to say.

Don't you worry about the third world being a shithole, we're on our way to join them. Then we'll aaaaaaaaall be equal. Yay.

The term "dying alone" doesn't mean you literally die alone you fucking retard.

>daily reminder
>don't breed

kvetching at you senpai

The only way to eradicate poverty in the 3rd world is to resettle all poor people to Israel!

>Save up your money and live like you deserve.
word

This guy gets it. Op is just a materialistic pussy who will never have any meaning beyond owning stuff in his life lmao

And I will continue to make good choices for my descendants.

Not really that wasnt the point i was trying to make. If you were born in a third world country you would likely be forced to get marry and it is expected of you to have children.

You and I are free to make that choice and be free.

MGTOWs will die alone, yes, but far from bitter. While most men will die bitterly, with many dying alone as well because it's rare for both spouses to die simultaneously.

It has no set meaning you fucking retard, it means many things depending on the person. It's also a dumb thing to say, because often times the person will die while not being conscious of anyone crying next to their death bed.

If i was born a third-worlder i would have access to wild game, open land, fresh water and space to grow farm and hunt. Living in modern society, the freedom only come in one flavour, Tame, and you can't earn it, only buy it. Manual labour has always been my bread and butter, its a privilege that dies out here now, life is too soft, machines do the work, skills are lost. Technological progress is a wonderful thing, but only if you have an endless stream of ever-stronger enemies. This peace is killing the white man.

Attached: GooseStepMaster.jpg (549x763, 64K)

As the machines take over, then we will have no need to have more children. Its a problem yes, but that's the sacrifice we have to make

>If i was born a third-worlder i would have access to wild game, open land, fresh water and space to grow farm and hunt.

No you wouldnt you bear grylls wanna be cunt

You would be begging in the streets for money and food and working doing shitty jobs to feed your 4 children and wife

im not stupid. never even got to put in.

Attached: 1495693070611.png (363x296, 136K)

you are not missing out much dude

Based Spainbro dropping woke pills. Children are a cancer. This board advocating 'white children' is cringeworthy, as if breeding more white trash will reverse the overwhelming demographic trends and even if it did, white people don't exactly have a good track record for preserving civilizations. You can trace every failure directly back to whites ruining everything themselves.

This stupid faggot for example believes a debunked theory from the 70's. Probably believes in "Chad" memes too. lmao

as if you sandniggers aren't experts at breeding trash lel

You're not really making any point, though.

If I was born in a third world country, that would have to be from different parents. Therefore my genetic makeup would be different and I would not be "me".

Your consciousness could not have randomly been born in the body of someone living somewhere else. Reflecting about this is a waste of time. Focus on maintaining western civilisation, so that your children and their children after them can enjoy its fruits.