- black rapper is /pols/ guy -

black rapper " killer mike " advocates gun ownership - advises that dumb progressive thinking will lead you to slavery .....

......and he defo don't want that becoming as popular as it was again. Is mike the new poster boy for Sup Forums

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/03/25/rapper-mike-gun-control-promises-return-slavery/

Attached: KillerMikeNRA1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kM0wBiSGW-8
youtube.com/watch?v=KljYnP7TDbg
twitter.com/KillerMike/status/978053530689847296
twitter.com/KillerMike/status/978054153984385024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>memeflag

>loves Bernie
>self identifies as a SHE

He half apologized on tmz today, he said he had a lot of peeps there fighting other causes like racism, classism, gays and lesbos..

>SHE
.... I typed SJW but okay phone

>nigger

>"In the second half of a two-part statement posted to Twitter, El-P commended Killer Mike for sticking to his beliefs even when they contradict with his own. “I don’t drop friends from my life because I disagree with them or the way they went about getting a message out, even [if] it goes wrong,” he wrote. "

Is RTJ /ourband/ ? They genuinely produce the only kind of rap I can enjoy and because they arent tied to any kind of left wing bullshit they get to stick to their own opinions.

Attached: 1473433322140.png (554x400, 66K)

Damn, that's seriously a breath of fresh air to read. I'm gonna go listen to some RTJ now, stopped for a while because I thought they were braindead faggots but I'm humbly surprised

The only rapshit I can tolerate and enjoy for sure. 99% of their audience wouldn't give a fuck what their politics are. They like going on riots and skipping school, any reason would do.

RTJ2 was pretty good.
Didn't really like their new one though.

Legend Has It is pretty good desu but yeah RTJ2 was a bit better overall. Still the third album has some good ones. Some of them grew on me after a couple of listens.

Should we support him?

He wants blacks to own guns to protect themselves from neo nazis.

People on reddit are going nuts over this shit. Apparently defending yourself from evil is just a COD fanboy fantasy.

Yes, although I wonder how you're going to spread the support on this website because of the obvious fact that he's black. Stormfags cannot see the difference between a black man and a nigger.

Attached: Capture.png (911x201, 26K)

>black rapper is /pols/ guy
>black
>/pols/ guy

kys

RTJ is pretty cool. Killer Mike is super down to earth, dude runs a barbershop downtown in his spare time. I don't always like what he says, but I do respect him for not shying away from interacting with the average person.

>hurr you can't not beat the government
As yes of course, I too remember when the Taliban was defeated by the US Government and Afghanistan turned into a stable secular democracy.

Attached: 1506545358503.jpg (451x432, 24K)

Also remember that time when trained and
well equipped soldiers with modern guns, helicopters, napalm and chemical weapons got BTFO by a bunch of rice farmers equipped with old ass guns and shit covered sticks?

It's almost as if liberals literally believe that the government would go full nuclear in the event of a war against it's own population. Also they somehow believe that the Army would side with the government which is debatable.

Attached: 800px-Viet_Cong002.jpg (800x600, 126K)

It's not even so much that the army itself got BTFO either time. It's a total and utter lack of understanding that fighting an insurgency is political non-viable in the long term.

I mean it's neat and all until people start setting up checkpoints and blowing police officers brains out on their way home from work. A military literally can't fight an insurgency, because an insurgency rests on a political issue, drone striking people over and over again doesn't fix the underlying issue.

If a civil war broke out, I don't doubt the army wouldn't fuck people up, but that doesn't equate with winning.

I rather hang out with a Sup Forums-tier black guy than a liberal white cuckboi.

Attached: 1494471837639.jpg (666x960, 117K)

_donald

Yeah I mean if you're fighting your own population because they disagree with your government politically there is no way to "win" that kind of war without utter annihilation of your own damn country OR the establishment of a police state. In either case you end up segregating Government and People which is not sustainable, except maybe under communism, if you can call that "sustainable".

Marcus Garvey is the only acceptable nig

no u

fuck this nigger, he went back on his word after MSM covered teh video and his "fans" started calling him an NRA shill

he tried to say he didnt know it was going to be about the parkland or the March, even tho fucking Colion literally starts off the interview with "they about to march next week to take our guns" they both chuckle an begin the conversation

Depends on what you mean by ourguy.

If you think he's anything other than extremely far to the libertarian left, you're delusional. If you're commenting on how he's one of the few of his political ilk able to not blindly follow the group on every single issues, you'd be correct.

he's a black nationalist and libertarian. Very based guy.
And before you teabagger fags say black nationalist or libertarian choose one thats bullshit.
Libertarians are a vast and broad political group.
I totally agree with him, he lets blacks know whats up as well as neo-liberal cucks whats up!

youtube.com/watch?v=kM0wBiSGW-8

youtube.com/watch?v=KljYnP7TDbg

fuck this nigger, he just applogized and defended the bullshit said at the march about grabbing guns on twitter and threw NRA under the bus saying "i didnt know ppl would think i was anti march"

when has the NRA ever supported black gun ownership? When republicans like Reagan pissed their pants upon seeing guys like the black panthers owning guns then gun control was A okay..Fuck off you limpdick cuck, you pay homage to an organization that cucks out to any white nigger out there and sells its soul and political views for a few votes on the senate floor all the while tolerating some of the biggest gun control laws being passed by REPUBLICANS. Do your fucking research. It's not just democrats its republicans who want your fucking guns too you stupid hick.

In the olden days, there was still a concept of allies that you wouldn't mix with.

stop shilling the fucking nigger on this board

he fucking backed down less than 24hrs after MSM started covering his NRA TV interview which happened 3 DAYS PRIOR to the march event, claiming he had NO IDEA NRATV would be against the march, even tho the fucking nigger who interviewed him Coliion has an ANTI MARCH video that was up well over a week before his video was on NRATV, he had no problem sitting down with him and talking to him

either way, what fucking person in 2018 in this climate would sit down with NRA and think your solitary issue of "black gun owners" would just be kept in a vacuum and not be associated with the NRA's current political landscape at all?

his "apology" video is a joke, especially the 2nd one inwhich he makes sure to say sorry to every possible demographic...including the gungrabbers at the march

let me remind you, this was AFTER the march event took place, after deleny tarr said "once we get that bump stock ban we wont stop there, we're not here for breadcrumbs" he literally says I SUPPORT YOU

you cant support both fucking sides, unless you're just vying for fucking album sales (which he clearly is)

NRATV should just pull his interview cause the fucking guy is a fraud claiming to be pro 2A...yet also supporting gun grabbing marches, he tries to say the march incorporated "gay rights" and other bullshit which it had nothing to do with, it wasnt an "all inclusive" march it was about fucking guns

watch under your own discgresion for sitting thru bullshit, thankfully its only 2 - 2 minute clips

twitter.com/KillerMike/status/978053530689847296

twitter.com/KillerMike/status/978054153984385024

Attached: Capture.jpg (885x417, 48K)

anyone who is not willing to ally with an racial nationalist for the furthering of seperation is a kike shill. GLR was willing to work with Malcom X and thats how it should be taking down the scum together and then going our seperate ways.