/IBS/ - Internet Blood Sports

the permanent sundering of /ibs/ into the two factions of Andybros and JFers is taking place before our very eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=Jwqk_h0ODMg

Attached: Sins of the Stepfather.png (1000x1248, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SFSc4mGvNzA?t=8374
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA AND SATANIA ARE SHIT

Attached: jfwarski.jpg (225x225, 15K)

DESTINY RULES /IBS/ WITH 10 IRON FISTS

I wanna sniff Brat Ass

Attached: 4D4A0A2D-9973-4672-859D-C0A8CD03F7E9.gif (480x270, 885K)

This

Attached: destcloseup.jpg (600x315, 9K)

>02 shitters got so thoroughly btfo in past threads that they are rooting for the death of /ibs/

Pathetic.

Attached: umu.jpg (540x539, 33K)

Andy > JF

Destiny did spice things up and /ibs/ has been dying since he left.

based sniff poster

This is suicide, Andy. Don't split with JF. Nobody would give your streams a 2nd look if JF leaves. JF was the only reason why the Warski streams were better than Tonka and Baked.

based bra(p)t poster

now is not the time for your low IQ injection

Andy doesn't browse Sup Forums you mongoloid

Cringy e-celeb circle jerking isn't politics.

JF went very quickly from arguing to yeah Andy do whatever, split is imminent. He is a control freak and doesn't like being opposed

When will their sex tape leak?

He had a fanbase before JF. You people are retarded if you think he'll become homeless if he drops JF.

neither is being a bitch so go elsewhere

yeah but they all hate him now for being alt right and he's spent the last 2 months telling all their favourite ecelebs to choke on dick

PURPLE DRAGON IS HERE TO STAY BABY

Yeah but he shares an audience with Jim and Tonka etc and I don't see him getting a lower view count than Tonka which is pulling over 2k.

He'll be fine.

Why watch some cringey normies play games?

>Purple dragon
Yup, Andy is mentally handicapped

HERE BEFORE JF
HERE AFTER JF
HERE DESPITE JF

He won't be completely fucked, I guarantee you that viewership will drop if JF leaves. He'll probably average 1k viewers by himself. Before JF came along, Andy's content was pretty much NoBullshit tier where it just shit-talked sjws and feminists. Pretty much low-hanging fruit that any braindead monkey can make fun of.

His viewership will drop significantly.

Just listen to him.. “I want to d i v e r s i f y my streams” “purple dragon” “yeah I was high”
This guy isn’t interesting or funny. He will diminish in time because of this.

Attached: 44DD829C-297A-4583-8646-07C88248EDF5.jpg (843x720, 91K)

Seconds after dropping JF and Andy is in full cringe mode. This isn't going to go well for him.

PURPLE UNICORN

PLEASE LIVE, /ibs/!

Attached: 1522079270926.jpg (640x625, 56K)

i just turned the stream on, is JF cut for real?

How long before Andy comes crawling back to JF due to dying viewership?

Attached: vHedWVd[1].jpg (500x500, 60K)

>Andybros
do these people actually exist?
>dumb
>no opinion
>gets paid to read superchats but cant read
>from toronto
why?

>gets barely 2k
>revolutionize the internet

lol the absolute delusion of e-celebs on IBS

>these debates are getting boring JF
>I'm going to stop doing them and make "chill" streams where I drone on about going to Ikea with my roastie instead
I want Andy to die

probably. JF has to cuck out or Andy drops his ass for the Purple Dragon business.

2 weeks tops

no

So what is this Purple Dragon/Blood Dragon they're talking about? Came in late

I think they both need each other. JF only gets less than 1k viewers when he's by himself as well. I think he needs to cool it with the autism that he refers to as "entertainment."

No

This is definitely true for me. JF is the only reason Andy's streams held any interest, for the most part.
I assume he will still have a fanbase, but ultimately, what JF said is true. Andy is a low-IQ guy. And there's a limit to how engaging his stream is going to be without an intellectual heavy-hitter.

>from toronto

This reason ALONE justifies it. He is a dumb Canadian stoner mutt living in the degenerate epicenter of the country.

Attached: 06AAEBF0-DE5F-4AF3-9049-4E1EA97F3FF8.gif (500x660, 174K)

andy warski kills another movement, this time, his own bank account deposits one

althype is just milo yannnnapolos but hates niggers and reads about IQ, worse fag.

JF was the one that did all the hard lifting in all the big debates, andy is dumb as bricks and cannot hold his own.

He's not gay anymore.

>So what is this Purple Dragon/Blood Dragon they're talking about? Came in late
New account from Andy

Can someone tl:dr today's kumite?

Attached: gab2.jpg (679x636, 50K)

lolwhat?

>When will their sex tape leak?

Absolutely disgusting

Attached: Amerimutt.png (662x594, 638K)

what happened between andy and jf?

SOMEONE TELL ANDY TO COME READ THIS FUCKING THREAD. SO HE CAN GET IT THROUGH HIS TINY FUCKING SKULL

>D-d-d-estinyrules for f-f-fifty US: "P-p-please Andy JF is c-c-controlling your m-m-mind, kick him n-n-now. D-d-dont let him t-t-tell you what t-t-to do." Kk-k-kay, JF your k-k-kicked.

Attached: andytardski.jpg (246x205, 4K)

Not yet, but Andy is in the beginning stages of it. It's obvious where this is leading. Andy wants to backtrack and stop the political stuff.

are you even old enough to be on this site?

>he thinks the Sup Forums audience is even 5% of his audence

Attached: 565465464.png (300x229, 61K)

Andy is like early era Redban from JRE if Redban had all the power. He's a boring production monkey that's better utilized behind the curtain adjusting levels.

The only reason people tune into Andy is because Metokur regularly drops by with the bants. And second to that, because of JF. Fuck this normie retard, seriously.

Did he pray the gay away like Michelle Bachman's husband who loves to go sunglass shopping for their toy-breed dogs?

Im 47 (metokur)

JF is a fantastic debate moderator. Andy should keep him and diversify the amount of subjects they talk about. Do more fun streams like the Liberalist one.

Why new account?

How about the Purple Rhinos boys?

Attached: CVeeLFjWEAAhf4d.png (600x885, 554K)

I never liked Andy. I've been calling him the 'Opie' of this Bloodsports shit since it began. The guy contributes nothing, he is carried by everyone around him and his presence amounts to interrupting guests with superchats about himself. He's a normie with no real values.

All that said, JF sperging out was unseemly. I knew JF would run out of patience eventually and go his own way, but I didn't expect it to happen so publically and so soon. Warski is fucked without him, JF is fucked either way.

Friendly reminder that AltHype is gay, denies the JQ and believes the Holohoax.
Recently he has been claiming he's not gay anymore. How many ex-gays do you guys know?

The great white dragon is the tittle of the movie bloosports in brazil.
It kinda makes sense

Destiny got a visit from the FBI for CP and Destitards trolled Andy's chat. Andy snapped on the chat and then snapped on JF's shit posting. Andy is now going in a different direction and has decided to start a show called The Purple Dragon.

I always felt like JF was the weak one
It's just not entertaining and really not the point of the channel to me

youtu.be/SFSc4mGvNzA?t=8374

imposter. Metokur posts under proxies

purple drank nagger dragon

Fuck off, retard. I'm Metokur and I'm only 38.

Jim is 37

Has karen responded back to Metokur's video?

hahaha /ibs/ is FINISHED

new vibe

Pretty much this, though I kind of understand JF's reaction. Can you imagine putting up with a retard like Andy day in and day out?

thanks and yeah he said as much on his Twitter the other day. ever since Andy came back from LA it feels as though he wants to do more Twitch IRL like streams, dunno if he can carry one by himself desu

it was a fucking shitshow

He wanted a "chill" channel so he can stream his bing bing wahoo shit

JF's shitposting about Destiny or did JF piled on with the chat?

JF isn't that intelligent, not as bad as Sargon, but he lacks authority in debate. He probably wanted to control Andy like he controlled that potato he wanted to impregnate.

For someone who did stand-up, who claims to be a Opie and Anthony fan, he is too much of a retard to not understand: "Well i can't make contributions to the debate but i can steer the discussion by making honest questions and dropping jokes here and there"

But god forbid that, screaming like a lunatic on a repeated joke for hours is what is fun and (((chill)))

How do you know?

triggered

I'm glad you raging faggots have a containment thread now but if mods had half a pair of balls they'd send you to the containment board they made for you retards, /bant/. You eceleb kids are faggots giving attention to the worst kind of people and wasting your faggy lives in the process. kys fags

Attached: Comparison.png (807x410, 251K)

basically him playing games while fapping and smoking weed. Something tells me his dream would be like pewdiepie or some yt gaymer who makes tons of shekels just by screaming at a screen

he's is intelligent, can't deny that. It's his crazy moral nihilism position that makes him look dumb. Don't argue with religious people if you're a moral nihilist. It will never look good.

Name someone in IBS that's smarter than JF.

>andy breaks up with jf
>andy breaks up with irish gf

jim81jim

Attached: C22FB951-A461-4E57-8281-F74E7408F4B2.png (665x800, 54K)

Destiny absolutely RAPED him. Stay defeated, kike.

Richard Spencer

JF is like at least half a standard deviation above anyone else in IBS from what I've seen.

I get it too. Just listening to Andy sometimes is too much, I have to fast forward through his shitty bombs and slow interjections. That said, the way JF is trying to spin his spergout is laughable. If he'd have just apologized from the start most people would probably understand.

>iphone filename

not even close

someone find and post all these purple dragons

Jay. He BTFO of JF that entire debate

>spencer
>smart

Attached: DL6q4FGVoAARwxl.jpg large.jpg (470x314, 30K)

Damn straight, nothing like shitposting on the go

of course, every gamer stoner wants to be Mr. Pewds, but nobody of those mongs understands WHY Pewds has so many views and subs. Pro tip.. oh forget it

>yes yes goyim! Anyone who doesn't like ecelebs is the soyboy!

Another day another /IBS/ with (((Jewachim))) jewing out in the chat.

Attached: D9663244-6C76-4C8F-8F83-C5B133AB21B9.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I like and use number 49. I'm not 49 or born in 49.