Any shows you like rewatching?

Any shows you like rewatching?

I'm about to rewatch TTGL for I don't know which time. It's not nearly as good as when I first watched it but I can't help myself.

I usually rewatch Scrapped Princess and Solty Rei at least once every three months or so.

Both have kind of ass-pull plot twists towards the end but I still love them just the same.

It's an OVA, so it doesn't take a lot of investment to re-watch, but I've seen Mezzo Forte so many times that the disc is damaged beyond repair at this point.

I watch Haibane Renmei every new year's eve

I don't watch anime.

Some shows are better for rewatching than others, that's for sure. I usually don't rewatch series that often thanks to my dammed good memory. But i also don't want to replace fond first memories and feeling associated with them as they are the strongest on the first time and i don't want to taint them and cherish them as they are.

I've seen K-On!(!) three times, I watched all of the Kara no Kyoukai movies through twice, and I've seen Gunsmith Cats a few times. I typically stay away from rewatches though, since I've got a busy schedule and there's way more anime out there that I want to see than I have time to watch.

rewatching Big O and it's still as good as I remember

Yeah Big Order was solid but i liked Mirai Nikki better

>Any shows you like rewatching?
Still waiting on S2

rewatching a suspenseful thrill ride like mirai nikki is never good since you know what happens. Stuff like Yuru Yuri and K-on is infinitely rewatchable, I never really remember the exact small details in SoL stuff

I feel i should re-read Akira
It'd be nice if they made a new Akira series, about the whole story, not just 1/6th of it like the movie.

I'm in the middle of rewatching K-ON right now and Code Geass in preparation for R3 since I don't remember a lot of things due to not seeing it since it last aired. I'm planning on watching Haruhi along with the movie since it opens on my birthday. I always save it for that occasion.

How is the new anniversary box set? I've got my eyes on it and the hard covers look really nice.

Disappearance every December 18th

>How is the new anniversary box set?
I have no idea, i got my books back in 2006, the big six-volume ones
one of the few manga series i actually bought

I watch TTGL for inspiration (ususally the movies, they're better than the TV, but only when you're aware of the context of the TV series) since it's probably the best compilation of all possible tropes and cliches there is. I also rewatch Hyouka since it's just comfy. Seen both Hyouka and TTGL probably 5-6 times or something. Also I've rewatched The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness -documentary maybe 4 times, also both for inspiration and relaxing. Also Millennium Actress because it's just so good.

I like rewatching Read or Die, both the ova and the tv series. It never gets old. I also like rewatching TTGL, Slayers, and Nadia.

Kyoukai no kanata.

Put a number on the rewatches for information's sake, user.

>ROD
My friend of patrician taste, Yomiko will always be best girl for me. I rewatch the OVA every now and then but I think the TV series loses steam in the second half. It was much more enjoyable when it was about a bunch of wannabe detectives living in poverty. I wish a new series was made following the light novels more closely, I heard they are ending soon.

I'll get it some point this month but it looks like they put a lot of stuff into the box which looks fun.

>I'll get it some point this month but it looks like they put a lot of stuff into the box which looks fun.
As in some extra stuff? I have no idea about that since i'm not even from a country that has any meaningful anime releases, but that sounds nice. You're getting it anyway but i really recommend Akira, it really is a great read, and what got me to read Blame! and similar stuff. If you watch the movie now you'll really spoil like 1/6th of the story, but if you want to read it i would recommend not watching the movie at all.

Nichibros.

> rewatching shows

I've read some of Kon's Dream Fossil and giving that they used to work together previously you can tell the author of Akira was influenced a lot by some of Kon's character designs.

I've been re-watching Trigun and having a blast with it.

Decent bait

Same. It's so damn good.

I'm thinking of biting the bullet and rewatching Eva. (maybe I'll even watch EoE this time around)

FLCL
I keep saying I'm going to watch the commentary track but end up just watching the actual series.