What is the ideal European male form?

In this video, Varg describes how basically six-packs are for niggers and it is better for Europeans to be big and bulky, both for men and women.

youtube.com/watch?v=YnLmE5K_GwY&t=505s

What's Sup Forums's take on this video and idea?
What is the ideal European form?
Will you find the perfect wife with a six-pack or being able to lift 2 atlas stones?
>inb4: e-celeb, debates on paganism/christianity

Attached: mombod.jpg (500x501, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk
youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g
youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I unironically prefer the left, but i am not white. I am also pretty fit.

Try out callisthenics or just normal manual working in general. You don't need to be spending your hours pumping up weights in front of a mirror unless you're going into something professionally. Survival strength and stamina is very important, and then flexibility and speed.

Also try out a martial art or two, or maybe something more modern like Boxing, BJJ, or Muay Thai

Attached: 1510405466552.png (1576x874, 1.1M)

It's better for cold environment but now that people have good clothing why not look like a Greek statue?

I've never understood this.
>Spend hours in a gym pointlessly lifting weights
>Spend hours working on a project car, family farm, painting your home, chopping wood.

Attached: 11122244.jpg (525x429, 62K)

Stolen from the self-improvement thread

skinny and smooth

chopping wood is great exercise, so is painting

so is just walking around outside on a nice day picking up trash

Attached: rex.jpg (264x191, 10K)

Excuse xer beauty

Attached: transisbeautiful.png (583x361, 313K)

Six pack is a waste of time honestly. You have to have a very low bfi to have one. I'm not into eating one meal a day or jogging for 4 hours a day. I just do bench press and bicep/tricep stuff and squats, I run maybe 1 or 2 kilometre a day, and only lift like 3 times a week. If you do that with a manual labour job you will get ripped.

stop replying for the sake of humanity. report, sage & hide

Gotta have a six-pack under the fat tho if you wanna be a real ubermensch

A six-pack comes courtesy of both exercises that make them bigger, and a sufficiently low amount of body fat.
In a survival situation you will want to have that body fat, and no amount of exercise and punch the six-pack through to become visible.
>women
They can acquire fitness from working around the house, they really don't need to become bodybuilders.

It's only 40 minutes of pumping if you A) run to the gym or B) use a bicycle to get to the gym
Not even every day, 3-5x a week depending on your preference.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Exactly, not to mention that you're just gaining mass on pointless muscles that you rarely use anyway, plus you need a big diet to keep it maintained.

The exact middle between those two pics.

I was in that thread, either way this image is pretty suitable for the subject at hand

No you don't, I eat junkfood and lift 3 times a week and my arms and legs are huge. You just lift while you are watching t.v. or listening to music as opposed to doing that while fisting your gay shemale-esque asshole.

Six-pack is certainly a waste of time though. In a survival situation, being skinny fat and out of shape maybe not ideal.

SMASHED!

Yes but one type of workout builds actual strength, the other doesn't. I routinely spar with a couple of friends. One that is a gym rat, and has about 10 kilos on me, I routinely knock on his ass, hit harder and am faster on my feet. I have 2 acres of farm, my own metal working lathes, and raise 4 kids. He works in an office and pumps for 2 hours every 5 days.
He tears his muscles to look bigger, and I just work and build real strength and agility.

shut up germany and go back to your cross fit and soy feasts

i do bodybuilding and i eat ketogenic/carnivor. man up and reveal your flag, you fucking gay trap

Attached: 1501956636508.jpg (1394x1939, 159K)

If you don´t workout, kys.

Both you retard, two girls working your cock and balls is better than one.

Post pics of your huge arms

I think it's because actual hard physical labor builds a more overall physique instead of the gym rats with the tiny legs and weird shapes.

>"Spend hours in a gym pointlessly lifting weights"
only one hour, three times a week. Combined with intermittent fasting and watching your intake of synthetic hormones, its completely worth feeling and looking excellent every single day.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

>Varg describes

Attached: 1521391174572.png (2611x3074, 1.64M)

>six packs are for niggers
>8 pack

Well sorry I work out, take care of myself, and eat right. Quit being lazy asses and bust your ass, and don't worry about survivalism till that point comes. Also spar you bitches and know what it's like to get punched.

>Working for vanity and non functional muscles instead of building something and being actually stronger.
Also, I don't live like this because I'm dumb. I was a software engineer for 8 years until I realized it was driving me crazy. Man was not made to be placed into a cube.

Attached: 422920.jpg (960x960, 138K)

I prefer neither. And 'varg' is a lardass who looks 10 years older than he is.

The question is what is the ideal body type in terms of working out for a European. If you don't work out, you're a joke of a man.

4 times a week for 40 minutes...literally all it takes if you want a six pack (plus a little bit of discipline with your diet). Also if you don't lift with nigger intelligence it actually helps joints, flexibility, and strength as well.

>Spend hours working on a project car, family farm, painting your home, chopping wood
Guy who say this will give you any progress for your body are the male equivalent of women not understanding why they're fat when they walk their dog 3 times a day.

Your friend is retarded
>pre-exhaust before the heavy lifting
>super set squats and leg press for instance
>don't become bulky
>agile muscles while still dense and strong

This. I train 5 Times a week. Push Pull Leg split. I can do dips with +60KG and i´ve been training for only 3 years. Everyone can do it, provided you don´t have absolutely shitty genes.

Weight lifting for strength

Swimming for cardio

Sparring for fighting and agility (boxing, wrestling, jui jitsu, muay thai, or kickboxing...a combo of all is best)

Another side physical hobby...I play handball. 3 wall though not nigger tier one wall.

>they're fat when they walk their dog 3 times a day.
stop eating you fat fuck

I think a lean, muscular form that has functional strength and stamina is ideal. You don't want to be huge, but you want to be big enough. Firearms and martial arts training as well.

I do actually want to learn to kickbox one day but my fucking stroked out leg removes all motivation to actually do it.

This

Also martial arts training will help with firearms as well since you get a better understanding of how to control your body.

Lean boxing first and put emphasis on footwork in your hips, that's how professional fighters move so fluidly. Think of your hips as your engine, and your calves and the balls of your feet as your wheels. Once you get that down of how to control your hips, kicking will come easier because you'll know how to use your hips properly.

Yeah, portion control is a thing. You can't just eat like a pig and expect a few walks to get you fit.
Tell me about it.

One makes your ridiculously strong, lifting things over 3 times your weight, the other makes you able to cut wood for extended periods of time.

Think ya dip.

>Painting is great exercise
Nigger what

Left is more attractive, right has lost so much fat that she literally has no hips/thighs and looks like a boy. Not my type.

>criticize what i said
>"Also, I don't live like this because I'm dumb."
I don't know if you just mistyped or what but its going over my head.

Attached: 9c9.gif (300x200, 55K)

strong, but not fat

Painting would seem like great exercise...if you plan on jerkin your gerkin and not wanting to get writers cramp I guess.

Repaint your house then report back user.

>What is the ideal European male form?

Attached: 3d5b83b013c8d179e27ed34e275796ee.jpg (480x640, 89K)

>implying I don't do that on the side sometimes to earn some extra cash.

>pointless

>people think manual labor is exercise

Attached: 15d.jpg (604x550, 51K)

It baffles me that people don't understand in manual labor your body is naturally trying to figure out the most efficient way to get the job done. So you're constantly using leverage of your body (IE placing elbow on knee to help get something off the ground say), your not working out muscles nearly as much obviously.

>Hurr hurr hurr swing an axe that will get you a fine work out

Like jesus your using the biggest muscles in your body after you start momentum powering through the movement

They'll never know the feel of having strong back muscles.
Biggest increase in strength is a nice set of back muscles imo.

Crazy how much you don't use your back in day to day life. A huge muscle group that you don't even think about until you actually start focusing on it.

I've been doing rows, pull downs, and shrugs at the gym.
What am I missing in my back routine?

Reverse fly's, also mix up the type of rows every 8 weeks (dumbell, machine, barbell etc etc). Also make sure you do shrugs properly A LOT of people do those wrong, think your trying to get your shoulders to your ears and don't go all the way done, if you do you take pressure off the muscle and it's at rest. Get lower back hypers in there. One last thing do Arnold presses. Should be able to find a tutorial for them on youtube. It's a mix of shoulder and upper back, FYI they suck gigantic balls, longest motion of any weight lifting you'll do.

>Like jesus your using the biggest muscles in your body after you start momentum powering through the movement
jesus was a rugged woodsman?

Yeah I'm almost certain I've been doing my shrugs wrong, don't feel them much in my traps.

Also what are lower back hypers?

It's an expression, midwest we use that in the same way as "Like...goddamn seriously"?

He's making a joke.

Oh shit, I'm guilty of stealthily checking girls out.

Umm...usually the equipment has stirrups. Basically you lock your feet in place and your legs are at 45 or 90 degrees compared to the ground. You hang and use your lower back to pull yourself up. Drop your weight on your shrugs, I've taught people how to do it proper and they dropped literally half the weight they were using.

>Varg, the king of larpers
>How to attract THE RIGHT type of women
>attracts an autistic fangirl

Attached: carlos-ii.jpg (468x326, 15K)

I figured but with the natsoc flag wasn't sure what country he was from.

eye contact is key

Attached: 1501947992467.png (1324x698, 105K)

This is the ideal physique.

>functional strength

Attached: roastieKiller.jpg (229x287, 45K)

Yeah manual labor steady work rate will get you strong. Maybe not shredded, but solid. It sounds retarded, but footwork in general is under utilized in fitness. Agility I mean.

Power

Attached: IMG_0936.jpg (683x1024, 191K)

Not retarded, entirely factual. Even in our sports for the most part we're taught big explosive movements, not small twitches. Control the hips and your balance with a good base your agility automatically improves drastically. Why martial arts is so important, it teaches this concept more than any other sport out there.

>i'm big boned

Not every one is a lazy sack of shit like you

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

SES (Senior Executive Service): an army of no-background check required for the hire executives with access to ALL INTELLIGENCE, who nobody knows how much they make (and they are the most well paid federal employees there are), that the POTUS CANNOT FIRE.
This right here, those 10000 parasites are a very important part of the deep state.

Intro and link to info dumps: youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk

More on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g

Even more on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls

>GOOD DUCKING NEWS ANONS
DEEP STATE TURNING ON ITS OWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
Groups of deep statists create group to support Trump..

Attached: Anti_West_Trans_Movement.jpg (700x692, 89K)

pull ups
wear a backpack full of plates for maximum gains

Yessir

Yea don't listen to that guy.

This is what the ideal male body looks like.
You may not like it, but this is peak performance.

Attached: 7f9684efbcffa1d53f5c243114a4d867142bee37_hq.jpg (550x763, 49K)

This but unironically

>instead of building something and being actually stronger.
>he doesnt see his body as something that needs to be built up

DBZ is what converted me from a weebfag to on the road of self improvement.

I want SSj4 level gains.

Attached: jhjghjg.jpg (480x360, 27K)

same here

>What is the ideal **female form?

Neither. My personal preference is a woman that is thick in all of the right places but not overweight or obese. Basically--she looks healthy but not fat or too skinny and has a nice ass. Muscles are gross on a woman.

In other words, you're a normal person. You want a woman that's truly fit for her only purpose, producing and nurturing our future generation.

The media has brainwashed us into thinking that these skinny, muscular women are attractive. It's just another one of (((their))) ways of sterilizing white women.

Attached: 6c53ea3d8cd901c6cb0faf9cecb79d98.jpg (533x773, 64K)

:((((((
Boohoohohoo

Attached: 1494000466862.jpg (598x687, 75K)

>I routinely knock on his ass
user I...

>they want to be a manlet

this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: 1051096-takamura_san__5_.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Are you a virgin?

Varg is retarded.

Attached: 6pack.jpg (518x567, 46K)

I don't know roastie. Are you?

To get fit, strong and healthy?

Nope.

Come at me puny niggers

Attached: Rusev.jpg (900x506, 41K)

All muscles on your body developed to their max natty limit (and perhaps a little bit beyond if its safe enough)

ALL OF THEM

Absolutely patrician, user.