How would you define a tomboy character Sup Forums...

How would you define a tomboy character Sup Forums? Is it simply a girl who does conventionally masculine things (like play sports) or does she need to have short hair or something too? What if a character doesn't play sports nor has short hair but is overly rude and brash?

Doesn't have to play sports, can also play video games, read comic books and joke around with the guys. Short hair is a trade mark but not the be all end all.

Honestly who cares though? They never win. Only a few though but they have to be exceptional.

She looks cute, is this anime worth watching?

Is pic related a tomboy ?

Tomboys are more about personality than appearance, though personality can affect appearance.

A tomboy is just a girl that acts boyish in some way. Appearance has nothing to do with it, it's just that they are usually portrayed as having short hair and being athletic because it makes it more visually obvious.

How about this one

What about her

I wan\t to eat some tomboy ass.

same

bump

Her titties were better.

garbage

No.

yes

>but is overly rude and brash
Then they are just overly rude and bash, besides being rude is more of a Tsundere trait and has nothing to do with tomboys.

Kukaku Shiba is 100% a tomboy and its mostly just because she's brash

I think she is more of a delinquent
I dunno

no , she's just old

This. She is not a tomboy in any way, just a delinquent.

Asako was a miracle

How is she a delinquent ?
She doesn't beat up or bully people and acts like a proper girl

Does she have at least 10 Tomboints?

She has 21

who

Tomo

yep

>Likes games
>Likes sports
>Has visible defined muscles
So any girl who plays literally any school sports and like Overwatch would be considered a tomboy?

Assertive rather than demure

>3D
You better leave this place.

>any school sports
Depends on kind of sports and how seriously she treats it.
>Overwatch
Playing only a one (meme) game and solely because it's popular is not "playing games".
Sports and games should be an actual regular activity and part of her life to count.