Alright. So when he fucked Giorno's mom was it REALLY Dios nut that knocked her up, or was it Jonathan's...

Alright. So when he fucked Giorno's mom was it REALLY Dios nut that knocked her up, or was it Jonathan's? Or was it a "cock"tail mixture of both?
Either way that's some spunk that's been dormant for over a century.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhampir
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aren't vampires supposed to be sterile, both sexes?

A cock"tail mixture of both hence why he had the birthmark but later his hair would turn blonde.

Why?

I'm pretty sure that it was Jonathan's. Giorno had similar traits to him pre part 5 (until he got his stand).

60% Jonathan 40% DIO

He had Jonathans kindness, compassion, and general appreciation/respect of life, while he also had Dio's charisma, confidence, and intelligence, also I guess his more angry side, too.

It was Jonathan's.

It's still Jonathon's body but I like to believe that after combining with the body it was basically integrated into being Dio's due to his vampire powers judging by how his vampire powers manifested in Jonathon's body in areas other than Dio's head even prior to sucking Joseph's blood.

Giorno actually has dark hair, like Jonathan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhampir

Giorno dyed his hair.

>Legends state that Dhampirs were normal members of the community. But male Dhampirs of paternal vampire descent could see invisible vampires and practice sorcery.
Stands confirmed for invisible vampires?

Based hairposter

No, it changed colour when his stand awakened.

It was a mixture, hence why Giorno has traits of both Jonathan and DIO, as well as his whore of a mother. Giorno legitimately has 3 parents. Jo2uke beats him on that front though, considering he has 4 parents.

I think it would be realy funny if one ball was DIO'S and the other is jonathans

Read the manga.

>Dio's charisma, confidence, and intelligence
>intelligence
Really? Dio seemed like a retard during his appearance in Stardust Crusaders. Basically all his engagements were rife with tactical mistakes, some of which ended up being very costly. That he managed to lose with his overpowering top tier Stand and vampire body is a testament to his incompetence. Even the heroes he did kill were not impressive feats, always in 1v1 situations - An almost foregone conclusion, what can the likes of Avdol and Joseph even do against "stop time, move in, kill"

Take pic related for example. Jotaro had already moved within the frozen time all he could (this is shortly after Dio sucks Joseph's blood, Jotaro gets angry and tries to pummel Dio within the frozen time, wasting his available time). Dio could have just crushed Jotaro's head here (a trivial matter both for him or The World), even a body shot like the one that killed Kakyoin would have worked perfectly against Jotaro's regular human body, as Star Platinum couldn't move to block the strike anymore

However, Dio chose this gay nonlethal combo. He had already tested his stand's speed and accuracy and how long Jotaro could move within the frozen time to his satisfaction. He even got almost killed by Jotaro a few pages prior, so he knew fucking around could cost him. There was no good reason not to end during pic related. I've read the fight 10+ times and this panel still makes absolutely no sense, especially seeing how Dio kept making the point that he should finish Joestars quickly if he got the chance, as they become nuisances

>giorno
>charisma

Dio is the least retarded villain in Jojo

His final battle was the most "winnable" of all and he still blew it with weird bad moves

Even the final kick, he knew his Stand was "brittle" from previous exchanges, why bet everything on a kick when his damaged legs would make The World's legs even weaker

Range is not an excuse, The World can move around Dio in a radius of ~3m, he can zip forward or even appear ahead of Dio and punch without the need to use a kick for range

I feel ridiculous even having to mention this short of thing, as it's obvious it wasn't a consideration for Araki. I still feel the need to cover against possible headcanon explanations

No he's not. It's like his brain turned to sludge in that coffin and reading all the books in the world couldn't help him recover.
His fight is such an overrated meme fight.

>Dio is the least retarded villain in Jojo
no

Oh fuck off trying to excuse the bullshit end to the fight. Face it Star Platinum is such a broken stupid stand that the ending made no sense.

Jonathan. That's why he's still the mc.

It's Johnathan's cock and balls, only the head belongs to DIO.

Dio is the most retarded
>made one, standless vampire minion
>turned vanilla ice into vampire too late for him to learn vampire abilities
>didn't even tell vanilla ice that he became vampire
>didn't use freezing powers
>didn't use stingy eyes
But the most retarded of all
>no reason to be in a mansion for months
>no reason not to regenerate by drinking blood of fodder

explain

However much you dislike the guy or the writing around him, in universe he's been said to be really charismatic, pretty much every one of buccellati's group sans Abbacchio says so plainly.

Its jonathans body so its his cum

But DIO's vamp genes have been seeping into it for over 100 years.

>old yellowed scans
Are you sure you're not the one who's retarded?