Evangelion

So what the fuck happens after this? Do they starve to death after a week? Where do they live, what do they do? I understand all the bullshit that happened in EoE, but what are they supposed to do now?

There is a webcomic about it.
not canon tho

Go read Re-Take

Pretty sure everything resets and then we go to the remake films to do it all again.

are the other films / episodes besides original NGE and EoE worth watching

Don't listen to this guy, Re-Take is plain shipper garbage and insults the precious work of Anno.

yeah they are pretty good

anyone lurking?

this isn't canon right?

Don't listen to this guy, Re-Take is great LAS fanfiction and enhances the precious work of Anno.

Please dump all or give title.

Don't listen to this guy, Re-Take is a fanfiction wannabe wish fulfilment that doesnt understand some of the fundamentals of Anno's work

It's up for you to decide.

Why do people like Asuka? I get that she's 14 and acts like a huge bitch because she's got a lot of issues and shit tier communication skills, but how does that make her likable in any way? Even when she's with Kaji, the only person she actually admits to liking, she's annoying

Culture of soyboy's who yearn for femdom.

>soyboy
please go back to your containment board

>enhances
>shits Kaworu's affection for Shinji
>turns Shinji into a generic harem main
>makes Asuka doki doki as soon as Shinji says he likes her
>Rei tried to be like Asuka, dumps paint on her head
This is lore rape of Evangelion.

Just like Girlfriend of Steel, amirite or am I right?

Gainax made some awful shit, no wonder Anno distanced himself from them.

Where is this "soyboy" shit coming from anyway? I don't follow the latest epic memes.

Shinji is basically god and probably doesn't even eat anymore.
Asuka is dead. Got spear bukkakked by those artificial angels.
What Shinji conjored from the sea was a doll. Which he proceeded to choke.

shitty pol meme about soy containing estrogen and hence people who eat it are effeminate cucks aka soyboys

/pol maybe?

Soy has estrogen or something. Supposed to make you a pussy bitch.

lmao you didn't understand anything

What baffles me is how it's never mentioned that, yes the world has gone to shit, but people aren't dead--they're hibernating in LCL, living within their own dream-worlds. Both the film and manga state that if someone desires, they can awaken. The issue is that if you're living in a perfect world, why would you leave it? Which the film answers of course. Despite pain, there is still joy in reality. With that slight optimism then, there's nothing concrete that says there aren't people who decide to leave the LCL pool and restart civilization with other survivors. The only narrative element that has no answer is that if the Rebuild films are a continuation, because the universe reset, how did that reset happen and what took place in between? But it's Evangelion. Ain't gotta explain shit, so aside from some fun speculative discussion, I don't think there's much merit in attempting to figure that out.

she's just written so well that you would be stupid not to like a fleshed out tsundere, there are exact reasons as to why shes a bitch that mirror her tragic upbringing

I feel like a lot of people would eventually realize what Shinji did, that living life also includes pain etc, and they'll come out of the dream world to be their own individual person and try to start over. But at the same time, everything is covered in LCL so how much rebuilding can they really do, even if its not toxic

i think she's a fantastic and well written character, I just don't think she's a likable person in any regard. A pretty important part of being tsundere is the dere, and we didn't get so see very much of that at all.

Should I continue?

as if Shinji would ever have enough balls to sass Asuka. But yes, please continue.

Nah, Shinji got his comebacks too when he's in the mood.

checkum

who drew these?

What's the name of it?

The filenames are imgur, and the imgur description says
>From EvaComics.com by Rhine.
The site is long gone.

I'm literally posting it rn

also this is is the last page

>last page
rip
was good while it lasted

as shitty as it was, I was enjoying it

much like the original ending of evangelion.

Nothing.

I always loved how you can sort of see Gendo in Shinji's face here

Well he did in fact hold her and give her what she really wanted.