Female politics - any reason why women don’t try to impress men with

their intellect rather than their exterior?

Female politicians say a million times that women should be treated exactly the same as men. Then what the fuck, dress appropriately - not even faggot men dress like this.

Attached: 2E4DCCF3-ADEA-4600-905F-5B84666981E9.jpg (466x639, 56K)

My wife impressed me with her intellect when we met. So...

>their intellect

Attached: 1473899901830.gif (420x420, 1.78M)

because it isn't as easy, and women are complacent until their ability to reproduce is threatened.

Because a lot of them don't have any at all.

Fine, still, has she ever used make-up? If yes, she is a hypocrite who tries to impress with her exterior.

Feminism isn't about equality. Men and women will never be "equal" in the sense of being the same. Feminism is mostly about advancing the social and economic standing of women, even if it comes at the expense of men. Enjoy your first red pill.

based boomer telling it as it is! :D

>So...
Literally plebbit

Sure, Nixon, whatever you say. I'm sure you'll the people will care more about what you say than your sweaty face.

Boomer? I'm in the Oregon Trail generation thank you very much, between Gen X and Millennials.

Are there pics/vids of this roastie naked or not?!

it's female nature to attract a high value male, they are programmed to do those things, Hans we can have females help us but not lead us

>My wife impressed me with her intellect when we me

Attached: 1513720397366.png (1054x840, 1.22M)

I was really impressed with this girl in my math class. She got good grads.
We got to talking and she played dumb as shit. "oh, I'm not really good at math". That was completely a turn off.
She knew a lot of good Mexican jokes, tho. She ended up marrying for money; heard a name dropped about who was going to get the big TV job - but it turned out that the guy she married wasn't the guy who got the job, just the same name. Guy she married was a epic asshole.

because women don't have intellect you retard
all women are meant for is arousing men and bearing children and taking care of the home
anything else is worthless
not that women should dress like sluts all the time but just remember that ugly women have been worthless except to ugly men for thousands of years
women should not vote or work non servile jobs or any of that bs
stop trying to get women to do things they're not meant to do

reddit ——————————>

Ew, no.

Shes not white so she has no chance with me.

Solid post. Saved for the grandkids.

Because if someone is smarter than you, it is intimidating. If someone is dumber than you, they are a boring conversationalist. So, men generally want mates who are as intelligent as them, not the smartest mate possible. However, men generally want the most attractive mate possible. So, if you are a straight woman, then trading on looks is the intelligent way to get the D.

> Feminism is mostly about advancing the social and economic standing of women
wrong, modern feminism is about advancing marxism. this is day 1 shit here on Sup Forums, u even lurk?

I fucked her the other day and it was surely not her intellect that attracted me

STOP TALKING ABOUT CIS WOMEN

We have abandoned that ship long ago. Traps are the new age of femininity. We need to get used to it.

Attached: 6c06e66591e1366a2c8ff198168ead2e.jpg (425x567, 67K)

Still whiter than you, aussie