Arab Christians

What does Sup Forums think of Lebanese Christians? They are against islamist and zionists. Pic related is Sarah Abdallah, an Independent Lebanese geopolitical commentator. I see Lauren and other ethots always getting useless promotions here in Sup Forums but never people like Sarah. Why doesn't Sup Forums ever support them? Christian Arabs don't sell themselves to Jews and also pretty based, considering average cuckservatives here always shilling for ZOG. Even David Duke retweets her. We need to stand up for our christian brothers, if you are a real white, christian then please support them. Amerimutts shills and shekelsteins stay away from this thread.

Attached: AyR8rG5S_400x400.jpg (400x400, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sahouraxo
youtube.com/watch?v=69WzWtsimeA
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk
youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g
youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
twitter.com/RanaHarbi/status/972581610892742656
streamable.com/8kjm5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muslim, christian, jewish. What's the difference? They all worship magic sky man.

Same with neo-pagans
Atheism and rationalism is the white way, we can be our own masters

This pisses the Zionists and IDF shills

Attached: 1.jpg (960x762, 145K)

Maronites are barely even Christian. They’re some Neo-orthodox schism more in common with cults like the Druze than any European enlightened religion. Once an Arab, always an Arab.

Believing in race is no different than believing in religion.

They are more Christians than you, they stay away from the degeneracies and problems all the western world is facing today, also how can you claim that? post some proof

One's like in OPs pic are the kind I'd marry. I imagine they would make good wives. Traditional but not pushover type of women so they can manage things without me. Yet aren't a corrupted feminist who will just divorce you and ruin your life. If that makes sense. I want my wife to be loyal and traditional but also not a dependent (even though she won't work) so my children can see examples of both parents being self-sufficient.

lemmee guess

you're into Harry Potter and Star Wars

This times a million

I don't know how much of a feminist she is or not, but you can surely tell that she is a more decent woman than the majorities of white women in our countries, at least judging from the pictures on her tweeter and instagram

I’ve seen some shit today on Sup Forums. God bless Arab Christians

Attached: 4CE4D803-C89E-4278-86C5-F9BA9DCFB4DF.jpg (348x360, 36K)

That looks like a tranny mate.

Also obligatory
>Lebanese
>Arab
Pick one

Attached: F7E00B4B-26DF-426C-AD79-246C621364E9.jpg (628x1052, 208K)

hard to think when all my blood went into my peepee
post more cutiepies

They are the actual victims of Islamic bullshit and yet they are ignored world wide.
Also if you called them arab they would kill you.

Attached: Rightful Anger.jpg (1023x815, 153K)

tfw no lebanese qt

Attached: 1514758011478.jpg (648x369, 17K)

> if you are a real white, christian then please support them.

This is the problem i have with today's ''christians'', you guys always divide and leave other people out who are also christian

Attached: 1521309228147.jpg (253x372, 13K)

They belong in the Middle East

she looks like a mexican rape breed from when the jews colonized the north

Lens are cunts, they don't learn English and don't integrate. Learn from our mistakes, don't let them in.

I dont really care, if she wants to fuck girls i cant really stop her.

Reminder: 90% of Christian middle easterners are non-arab

>Arab Christians are not the only Christian group in the Middle East, with significant non-Arab indigenous Christian communities of Assyro-Chaldeans, Arameans, Armenians and others. Although sometimes classified as "Arab Christians", the largest Middle Eastern Christian groups of Maronites and Copts often claim non-Arab ethnicity: a significant proportion of Maronites claim descent from the ancient Phoenicians while Copts also eschew an Arab identity, preferring an Ancient Egyptian one.[19]

Attached: 7F60F88A-85BE-4001-BEA6-C9982E9ADEF3.jpg (512x382, 60K)

She is pretty much a Med

>theology
>science
I swear you fags keep getting more stupid in this timeline. Easy pickings

Arab Christians are based

Attached: image.jpg (918x515, 105K)

go to her tweeter account
Name: Sarah Abdallah
twitter.com/sahouraxo

I should have volunteered to fight for the SAA and brought one back as a wife

The only christians that matter to burger evangelicucks are those that worship Israel and believe in pre-trib rapture.

Arab women are disgusting, those massive black eyebrows and eagle noses. Now i see why muslims make their women wear carpets.

she's a shill, blocks all the real Syrian and Lebanese bloggers, she's a running joke, ask around.

Not human

Marwa is one of the few Muslim Lebanese who everyone knows and talks with, all blocked by her, including myself. She stalks her account with a burner account. Marwa is the real deal. PhD candidate, English getting way better too. youtube.com/watch?v=69WzWtsimeA

Who cares, she's fucking 10/10 smoking hot, redpilled on mudshits and loves white cock.

Would wife up and breed 10 strong sons with.

I support them just as I do with the Palestinians.

Attached: 53026747.jpg (2746x1849, 1M)

>Why doesn't Sup Forums ever support them?
Sup Forums is a board of minorities pretending to be white, and Arab Christians periodically get praised for being "based".
Lurk more, queer.

Attached: Christian Girls in Nazareth 1900.jpg (610x640, 62K)

I like Arab Christians.
They pretty much ally with Hezbollah and Assad on political issues

Dammit, Asma seems to be aging-resistant.

Attached: b013df0a8c1897472394d189a855d1aa625a63f7e6a8c3b6c6dc73aae76576b1.jpg (282x790, 41K)

You can when the SAA marches to Jeruselem

A sand nigger is a sand nigger no matter what god he worships. A christian arab will pollute your gene pool just as much as a muslim one.

Attached: 1496010991495.png (840x558, 684K)

Atheism is trash. Die.

Christians must protect each other.

Attached: 1521949898495.jpg (800x800, 93K)

Super hot

Want one as a wife

Attached: SSNP women.jpg (724x767, 238K)

>she's fucking 10/10 smoking hot,
You have very low standarts.

Looks huwhite to me

Attached: Jared-Taylor-1280x720_0.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

SES (Senior Executive Service): an army of no-background check required for the hire executives with access to ALL INTELLIGENCE, who nobody knows how much they make (and they are the most well paid federal employees there are), that the POTUS CANNOT FIRE.
This right here, those 10000 parasites are a very important part of the deep state.

Intro and link to info dumps: youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk

More on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g

Even more on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls

>GOOD DUCKING NEWS ANONS
DEEP STATE TURNING ON ITS OWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
Groups of deep statists create group to support Trump..

Attached: Anti_White_Professor.jpg (657x941, 116K)

I saw christian communities near al-hasakah syria. Beautiful churches and nice houses in the middle of a hellhole. They flew flags similar to (((SDF))) flags, but had a red x on a blue&white background.

I think YPG was keen on letting isis kill them all, and was a bit butthurt the christians in the area were able to defend themselves and keep treaties with assad active in the area as part of the ceasfires.

I suspect they did some hellish things to keep muslims from fucking with them. The were secretive in nature and didn't let us roll with them the same way ypg did.

They're Caucasians

Attached: 6249889B-7CED-416D-B7C2-B8B9DCF9E7FC.jpg (694x960, 91K)

Attached: 1522101903619.jpg (480x333, 23K)

Those are cherry picker propaganda photos. Your average syrian regardless of religion is pretty rough, moreso the kurdish ones.

So are the jews. All whites are caucasian but not all caucasians are white.

>Lebanese Christians
>Christian Arabs
I thought the Christian Lebs were explicitly not Arabs.
It's a shame Lebanon can't go back to being majority white(?) christian but I don't see that happening.

The arabs were just one semitic tribe. So were the hebrews, phoenicians, assyrians...etc. The arabs conquered most the middle east and assimilated all the other semites. They have all been non white semites.

Jews and arabs are semites. Kurds are related to iranians, they are both part of a root aryan tribe that migrated out of areas around the caspian sea 1500 b.c. Then you native greeks, armenians, and mutts of every combination.

They're not. >The researchers also determined that modern Lebanese people can attribute about 93 percent of their ancestry to the Canaanites. The other 7 percent comes from Eurasians who probably arrived in the Levant 3,700 to 2,200 years ago.

Caananites = Phoenicians
Eurasians=Indo-Europeans

Attached: CA88DA91-E166-4B75-AC0C-4D9E49391112.jpg (650x366, 70K)

>Believing in genetic groups is no different than believing in religion.

Attached: Retarded.jpg (368x158, 9K)

You are conflating terms. Caucasoid is a racial classification that includes europeans, north africans and western asians. I think you are mixing it up with indo-european and aryan. Indo-european is a language family and aryan is just a word that means high born. And white specifically refers to caucasoids native to europe

I don't mind Lebanese Christians or Shi'ites.

t. Jew.

>Atheism and rationalism
those are not the same thing. you can spend 10 bucks on a book and in a month learn how to have out of body experiences and visit other realms. how retarded are you?

Attached: schism.png (502x348, 375K)

They're all just going to get murdered by their neighbors eventually.

Rana > Fake Sarah. Sarah is about the same as her girl Mia Khaliffa.

Attached: ranaH.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Rana > Fake Sarah who doesn't even support her own country. twitter.com/RanaHarbi/status/972581610892742656

Implying that they real "Christians"

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: Welcome.jpg (1000x812, 207K)

And Trump is literally Voldemort to most liberal atheists. Your point?

So theyre basically tanner meds?

Same eagle nose and massive eyebrows. What did you mean by this?

Attached: 15191505652258.png (883x603, 444K)

Now that's a ten.

Attached: 1488953408713.png (281x213, 52K)

Maybe after 3 generations of bleaching it will be more than 4/10. But now it's 4/10 for a man without fetish long-nosed women.

She seems pretty based. Those Palm Sunday pics in Syria after five years of war were pretty uplifting as well.

>fetish FOR long-nosed
Fixed.

This sadly. North American Protestantism is fractured faith bullshit.

I know, many christians in middle east are based, they fight both islamists and zionists, that's why i support them, atleast they don't backmail us or stabs behind white people

I think they are fucked mate

They're good people in general. However, that shouldn't be taken as an endorsement of immigration of christian arabs into my country. I'm all for taking actions to protect these minorities in the middle east, though. And by that I mean doing things like helping Assad.

Have fun with a 1.3 birthrate and the LGBTQ community!!!

>Want one as a wife
Would consider it

"Christian Arabs" for the most part pray to allah, so they aren't christians at all, are they. Just pawns for the Arab scum to chip away at Israel.

nobody is asking to let them in, i just want you to understand that we should support them rather than kikes and muzzies, imagine a middle east full of arab christians, then tell me what you see?

They are of course on our side ultimately. A long term goal should be the creation of a Christian ethno-state in the middle east, probably by expelling the Muslims from Lebanon, or a system of apartheid with the Christians at the top. Ideally we would have a return of European colonial control which would guarantee the safety of them, which would probably include a broad system of apartheid. Even still though I'd prefer there to be a specific Christian-Arab ethno-state in the region as a part of the overall colonial apparatus.

The same that I think of Christian niggers.

Allah is an arab word meaning God, like Yahweh is in Jew

I agree. I'm just putting that disclaimer there because people always interpret "favorable opinion of a people = wanting them all in my country" I'm also in favor of doing something to help the copts in their own country.

10/10 would get drafted and desert for her

Attached: CF0198C7-60F5-4C05-AA8B-1B5FADA29747.jpg (700x450, 238K)

Actually Elohim means god. Yahweh means something along the lines of "I am that I am", referring to what god said when Moses asked what his name was. So technically Yahweh isn't actually his name either.

This Saudi terrorist is correct. Better watch out for him, he's bought the other half of England while we speak!

Attached: 4D chess.jpg (1160x629, 240K)

That image is a fake, though. Original girl is italian, I think.

>Would wife up and breed 10 strong sons with.
Amerifat can't contain his drive to race mix, I see. IF he is even still a white man.

Attached: Americop.jpg (1969x3336, 497K)

Both his post and this meme are gay desu

>A sand nigger is a sand nigger no matter what god he worships. A christian arab will pollute your gene pool just as much as a muslim one.

They still look whiter than most southern Italians and Spaniards...

Attached: géniebouchard29603.jpg (645x645, 66K)

>race is just skin color

How so? Jesus is a Jew and we all share the same Jewish roots and neo-Jewish faith in Christ.

lmfao
>when an italian is indiscernible from a perisan

>Lebanese
>Arab
Study genetics first brainlet

Attached: 1518836977180.jpg (651x711, 57K)

of course we support our middleeastern christian brothers and sisters who are still martyred for their faith

-Against Zios
Guess you haven't heard of the Lebanon Civil war. The Maronites were allies of the IDF. They got tons of aid from the IDF, they were the lapdog of the Zionist entity

Attached: LF.png (637x358, 274K)

>They are against islamist and zionists

do you not know the catholic militias sided with Israel?

>the largest Middle Eastern Christian groups of Maronites and Copts often claim non-Arab ethnicity

orthodox arab here, we are arabs and that is bullshit, fuck off

no they are arabs