CODE GEASS

CODE GEASS

JIBUN

Was the first movie any good?

JIBUN WO
Now seriosuly, what the fuck they mean by episode 2? What poster is this?

I thought Euphemia was dead?
It would be cool if they revised that whole deal with how she went down. Honestly my least favorite part of the whole show.

In terms of classics, which is most important to watch? Eva, Geass, Haruhi, or PMMM?

It's a recap of season 2, i guess.

I'd say Eva and haruhi. Both of those were by far the most influential in their times. hell, haruhi defined a whole genre.

If you haven't seen Eva you shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

>hurhui
>classic
>influential
Nice meme

Just because you don't like it it doesn't mean it didn't change the anime industry forever, user.

February 10 or October 2?

It didnt change shit.

>I have no idea of what i'm talking about so I just shitpost.
The absolute state of Sup Forums nowdays, i swear.

What did it change? I dont like Eva but its influence is obvious, same with Gundam, and Madoka. But what did haruhi do?

Haruhi changed slice of life and animes about "doing nothing in a schoolclub". From opening to ending, the show spawned the trend of shows people like to call "moeshit"

Seriously is its YMD or YDM

given that R3 will probably come out early or mid 2019, it's probably October 2

hmmmm maybe ill have to do some research, I honestly had always assigned that to K-on which was enormously more popular. As far as moe goes, I wouldn't even put haruhi in that genre.

The actual influence of Haruhi was that it was the first successful light novel adaptation in the modern era. The deluge of LN adaptations that we got from like 2007 to 2012 were all because Haruhi was a runaway success.

So it ruined everything then......

And now we're in the deluge of isekaishit. Which are mostly also adapted from LNs so I also blame Haruhi for this shit.

Eh at least we got Durarara.

oh no, the isekaishit is SAO's fault, go fuck yourself.

SAO is not even isekai but it did revitalize the MMORPG genre after .hack killed it

SAO is pseudo-isekai.
I mean, it's "caracter gets trapped in another world". at least at first. It's not really another world but the concept is the same.

Also it influences Isekai’s use of video game mechanics

So you admit Madoka's influence but not Haruhi's. How delusional can you be?

There are more madoka clones than haruhi clones though

>SAO is not even isekai

YDM has literally never been used.

Most series that took from Haruhi usually left the surreal sci-fi stuff to the wayside. But if you look at how numerous adaptions with a club focus feauturing a large female cast that had meta narrative comedy boomed afterward, it's hard to keep track.

There aren't that many madoka clones though, yet we have a shitton of haruhi clones each season

Is it a recap of old footage or did they animate it anew?

WOO

The handful of Madoka clones are just a small drop in the ocean of girls-doing-stuff shows. Madoka is not even the first or most influential magical girl show targeted at adult males.
In comparison Haruhi started the whole LN craze.
The influence of a show is not measured by how many bad knock-offs it generated but by what effect it had on the industry as a whole.

Eva and PMMM make an important pair I think, since they counterpose eras and philosophies quite nicely.

Space Battleship Yamato

was the first movie good ?

>Suzaku at the front.
The FUCK is this.

ROLO
DID
NOTHING
WRONG

Well if Shirley isnt in this anymore I guess he really doesnt do anything wrong.

ISEKAI

H Y P E
I hope Cornelia is still a player in the new series, I really enjoyed her character

Will it return?

code gay ass

The original JoJo

Got em

It's a recap from roughly about s1 ep 18 to R2 ep 10 or so? Cutting stuff and adding stuff though.

>implying
Shirley was no better than Nina in her delusions and Lelouch only fell in love with her out of guilt. Out of the many people who did something wrong (Kaname, Ohgi, the list goes on) Rolo doesn't even chart.

Rolo's sacrifice is not redemption, it pious martyrdom. Truly he was the most selfless of them all.

Will R3 be good?

It wasn't selfless at all- lulu told rolo mid rescue that he despised rolo and manipulated rolo's desire for family; and rolo understood this and did it anyways- rolo rescued lulu for his own sake.

Aside from that he was also a piece of shit and I hate him.

This is true, its just true in a "It's so bad it becomes good" way.

You are a meanie weanie and your opinion is stupid.

Water

I love Suzaku

I'm from 2019, yeah it would change Sup Forums forever.

>mfw it's been 10 years and I too still love that faggot

BD of the first movie when?

>haruhi defined a whole genre.
Haruhi has been completely forgotten by time, it was once a giant that was talked about everywhere, then it just died, the central figure that shilled its continuous production at KyoAni is no longer. The author got rich and doesn't give a damn about finishing the novels.

Was the first movie any good?

Index
Mahouka
Gataries

>Index
>Classic
I can't believe indexfags are this delusional.

more like code gayass lmao

>edgy pretentious trash
>classics
fuck off retard

Eva.

Man, that was good

Why couldn't they just leave him dead? They're officially ruining one of the greatest anime endings of all time.

Lelouch was never (permanently) dead, denialtard.

A fellow man of culture I see.

I Hope everyone is dead in this pic. just for the sake of ultimate edge

Did someone call me?

wrong pic

The fact that it was left up in the air was the best part of it.

Well, fuck. You just spoiled the entire new season.

Does CERN rule the world in 2019?

What the fuck, man?
Just use some tampon!

t. brainlet

Code Gayass is a prime example of being a shit anime that meme'd people into believing it was a good anime

>February 10th is a Saturday

GEASS SUNDAY LIVES

But octover 2 is a monday

It's February and its for the second movie not Season 3.

I can't wait to watch the same thing all over again except with less details!

incorrect

Yeah, cause its mandatory to watch.

>more recap movies until we get to the good stuff

Nigger, i have seen Code Geass half a dozen times and have played it end-to-end in the background I don't even know how many. I am still game for a theatrical re-cap.