The Left now leading in public Antisemitism WITHOUT REMORSE

nypost.com/2018/03/25/liberals-refuse-to-face-the-lefts-growing-anti-semitism/

What world is it that the right are all nazis for wanting to protect individual rights and freedoms and the left are the paragons of virtue while saying that the Jewish problem has to be handled?

Will the aggression towards Jews be the democratics final and deciding death blow to themselves?

Can Sup Forums use the Jewish narrative to completely obliterate the leftists with the very thing they hate the most?

Attached: LeftNowMoreAntisemetic.png (800x612, 298K)

No, Jews hate themselves just as much as they do whites

>Can Sup Forums use the Jewish narrative to completely obliterate the leftists with the very thing they hate the most?
No jews are banned here, also sage.

How long until Asians, Jews, and all other successful and productive minorities are labeled white so they can not defend their ethnicity from racism by the popular MTV definition?

Seems like this slowly becoming a class warfare not of actual class but of productive cultures vs. non-productive.
Chinese already invented a word for radical leftist: Baizuo.

>JQ is ok when the left does it

I need to know the mental gymnastics for this. How can they justify this while using Nazi as their defacto pejorative.

But isn't it a strange double standard that the left can choose to be antisemitic without repercussion or criticism and yet anything even remotely in connotation towards the jews on the right is a call to defense

The Jews are fucked either way
Synagogue of Satan

when the jews lose everyone else wins and we go back to our humble homes and enjoy the peace that comes there within where there is no usury

But how do you see this playing out with Jewish given this double standard of discrimination held by the left being allow but the right not.

the left aren't anti-semitic, they just hate israel because they view it through the lens of marxist oppression. jews chimp out because they are accustomed to the double standard.

I'm sorry, do you not understand the amount of cognitive D it takes to be a fucking liberal?

yeah but when they have blatant double standards on the near centuries old taboo of hating the jews thanks to WWII education always focusing on the holocaust, it begs the question if they can keep their narrative afloat without moderates, center lefts, and anyone who can see the a blatant double standard.

Jew here, listen to this. I hate myself and have been attempting societal assisted suicide for the past 5 years.

Why haven't you gassed the kikes yet goy?

DIGITS

why do you hate yourself?

you can't be against the 1% and not be anti semitic.
the 2 groups have so much overlap that it is fair to say the 1% is jewish

Trips speak the truth

I want kristallnacht goy

>implying its not a ploy to bring nationalism as a legitimance stance in western countries
where when you when you were saved by jewish nationalists

I want to believe

Attached: IMG_20170928_213603.jpg (780x766, 123K)

>The group Jews United for Justice released a statement of support saying they “look forward to working with him toward deeper understanding of anti-Semitism and toward our collective liberation.” His Jewish colleague Brianne Nadeau put up a Facebook post accepting White’s apology but blaming President Trump.
kek

Attached: 1463708691968.gif (268x268, 875K)

i never hated jews i think the enemy is elsewhere and the answer is that is in us as western empire is on the last stand
people are looking for meaning someone want defend what they hold dear someone just want to get rid of everything and someone is just sheep who get manipulated

For years on Sup Forums I've kept pointing out that leftards are the kings of anti-israel, anti-semitic sentiment. How long will it take Sup Forums to come back to its senses and realize this is the truth?

but now the cats out of the bag and they aren't regretting their words and implications on the jews.

My only take is that Sup Forums should use this against them, because the jews are the most oppressed minority there is just by proxy of the holocaust, so the left trying to punch down at them will destroy their moral highground.