Why does Sakura's dad use "san" to refer to his own child?

Why does Sakura's dad use "san" to refer to his own child?

Other urls found in this thread:

english.stackexchange.com/questions/531/is-there-a-standard-ordering-for-the-question-mark-and-the-exclamation-mark-used
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's not her biological father. It's his passive aggressive way of reminding her of that fact.

Maybe it's his wife child

He is a very polite man.

He's fucking her

for you

don't talk to me or my wife's daughter ever again

He is pissed his daughter isn't a faggot like her brother. He ships her with Tomoyo and is ashamed of her chink fetish.

I use -san to refer to my wife's son too. Jayquon-san to be exact.

>tfw the new anime won't look as good as the original

Nothing ever could, user.

I'm in the process of rewatching it for the new season. I'm use to anime these days using so many cost cutting techniques I'm blown away by the fact everything is drawn and fully animated without any stock footage, and different outfits every episode.

really?

start archiving the outfits. i love alternate character outfits

I've taken a crazy amount of screenshots so far. At 450mb worth just from 4 episodes.

Since her mother is living happily on a farm upstate, Sakura is the head bitch of household. He treats her with the respect befitting her station.

if you end up making a .rar or something post it in the pre-2000 threads, i love them. i want to do one with the yawara BDs but they are never coming out.

Sure, will do.

>nostalgiafags ruin everything with their rose coloured glasses

he's right, it objectively won't. look how great the blurays look

All new anime looking like shit compared to CCS isn't just nostalgiafagging, it's the truth.

His wife's kaijuu.

>without any stock footage
The cut of her putting her skates on and rushing out the door was used many times, as were the staff and card scenes (albeit with different outfits). It didn't have CGshit though, and that was amazing.

It's all the same staff coming back, give them a chance.

>don't talk to me or my wife's daughter ever again

We've seen the PVs, it doesn't look as good.

God I wish he was my dad

>without any stock footage
Every transformation bank was stock. A clothingless Sakura was used as a base and her ever-changing outfits were painted on separate cells and then pasted onto her.

Has CLAMP ever hit a lower low than the last few years? TRC was a fucking shitshow, XxxHolic came and went, X is still in limbo, etc.

It sounds cute.

>nude Sakura

We must find this

>during the entire season of the new CCS, faggots are going to spam nonstop about how the new series looks terrible
>realize people are too stupid to differentiate "looks" and "animation" so it will be a two-sided bait that will piss off nostalgiafags for criticizing the wrong thing and newfags telling oldfags to move on and accept digital animation
>comparing the old anime to the new anime is like comparing a radio to a television, oldfags will NEVER accept that new anime looks superior in every facet and newfags will NEVER accept that older animation is more fluid due to budget and talent reasons
>the upcoming CCS threads will be ruined because of all of this

>new anime looks superior in every facet
>older animation is more fluid
Your post would carry more weight if you weren't a retard that didn't know anything about animation and art.

>don't refute argument
>call him a retard
>a job well done :^)

>Sailor Moon Crystal looks good

>Toya
>Not fucking anything with a whole

>implying Sailor Moon EVER looked good to begin with

Is it worth a watch? I heard it's like Kamen Rider Blade.

It did look good when Toei wasn't being cheap

So basically 5% of the time?

The new manga wasn't either. But Tumblr will like it so Sup Forums will be full of shitters. Don't mind me though. Just stating the truth that's why you all hate me

>Be a fucking retard
>Shitpost with the IRC face
Okay retard, new anime doesn't look superior in every facet because cel coloring and digital have different strengths and weaknesses. Cel does darker colors well and has grain, but is time limiting. Digital does bright colors nicely, but can end up looking sterile, and usually gets mixed with CGshit. As to your comment out fluidity, that has fucking nothing to with age, and everything to do with staff and time. Budget is always low, and the staff this time is the same, so your comment literally doesn't apply. You're a fucking retard who's likely seen less than 50 shows and doesn't know anything about animation.

I smell a stupid fucking offboarder. Are you from reddit or MAL?

Toei has always been cheap. Even that one OVA that took them 3 tries to get into a full series they had to censor near the end

Nope, I've been here for nearly a decade. And back then we had folks like you too, stupid retarded tripfags, people that had only seen endless eight, 90% of all threads reaching +5 posts were endless eight, 3x3 threads because they were 'superior to rec threads' also plagued this place. Now fuck off if you've got nothing to contribute.

Go back

Not even going to give you a you.

>Talks about being an oldfag
>Refers to Sup Forums as a separate group of people that you aren't part of and talks like a faggot
Again, which shithole are you from? "I have occasionally shitposted here over the last decade" doesn't mean you're from here, you dumb faggot. Neither does trying to show off oldfag knowledge that no one asked for, and is common knowledge.

Okay.

He's gay and so is his brother.

Hit the nail on the head, did I?

>this dude bone his own student when she's 16

Really, it was such a difference time.

There are still heroes left in man.

No, as I've said before. Didn't think you'd require repeating.

>IRC face
Spotted the newfag.

>I'm a stupid cocksucking newfag from MAL and you saw right through me
We get it, stop advertising what a dumb faggot you are.

This seething obsession of yours doesn't seem healthy. If you don't believe my word why even ask for it? They call that confirmation bias.

Do you not remember the last big spamming of that face being IRC shitposters spamming it 5 years ago?

Yeah, and I also remember when Pepe was stolen from Sup Forums, because that's what Pepe is totally remembered for today and not the several iterations it's currently known for, right?

Get with the times. :^) has evolved.

>If you don't believe my word why even ask for it?
Literally who asked for you opinion, you dumb offboard faggot? Can you not read English?

We both know that's not what you asked. So why assume that's what I thought you did? Clearly you do remember the questions you asked of me? Or are you more insane than I initially presumed?

>Get with the times. :^) has evolved.
No, it's still a quick way of saying "I'm a shitposting retard, ignore everything I have to say."

>Trying to sound clever while typing like a dumb middle schooler
Ah, it's Sup Forumseddit.

>ruining a Sakura thread with this level of shitposting
You faggots deserve a ban.

Posting :^) is the equivalent of posting this kind of picture without a picture. It's meant to convey a sense of extra oomph to an ironic statement, and sure enough, it got a string of replies, meaning it did the job it was meant to do.

Is that what you're doing?

>no u
loving every laugh

>waaah stop fighting
>but this is my side and you're all retarded if you disagree with me
Pick one.

Don't respond to newfags pretending to be oldfags.

>looks superior in every facet
>less fluid
Retard.

>mfw even if CLAMP animated the new series by cel animation 100%, faggots would still flood the thread and whine about how it looks dated

There is literally NO winning with 2017/2018 Sup Forums.

this desu

No need to samefag user.

>I'm use to anime these days using so many cost cutting techniques I'm blown away by the fact everything is drawn and fully animated without any stock footage, and different outfits every episode.
Now I am sad again. Hypercapitalism was a mistake.

Fist of the North Star was adapted by Toei 10 years prior and looked like hot garbage with reused animation everywhere. Toei was always shit

You're talking to Sailor Moon fangays. Just don't bother.

YAMERO

Because most of the time Toei is too lazy/cheap to do a good job.

I would be thrilled to see an all-cel show.

Not even. I just said Toei isn't shit 100% of the time.

pic unrelated?

Why would anyone complain about cel animation unless they’re newfags?

He's half of Clow's reincarnation (just like Eriol) and only the three of them call her Sakura-san. It's a hint to find out his true identity.

That's actually pretty cool, but only in the manga.
I do like that it gives Sakura a direct relation with Clow.

>I do like that it gives Sakura a direct relation with Clow.
I agree, I mean Sakura obviously earned the cardcaptor title but she was destined for it too.
I still don't get why the anime didn't include that part because she actually figures out the whole connection thing when she thinks her father, Eriol, Yukito and Clow all resemble each other (and not just because of the glasses).

Why does magic give you bad eyesight?

Megane Sakura when

cause, retron5

>Why does magic give you bad eyesight?
because CLAMP are huge meganefag (does it count for women?)
cause you need to spend your days on magic tomes

>flipped punctuation
literally why

Because when you combine an exclamation point and a question mark in English, it's not in the same order as it is in Japanese.

There's a common misconception that "?!" is more grammatically correct than "!?". But in general standards for formal english neither are considered correct, and in informal English who fucking cares.

>yawara BDs
one episode at a time user
Wanna split the $300? I'll encode

naruto reference

>There's a common misconception that "?!" is more grammatically correct than "!?"
Usage defines language.
english.stackexchange.com/questions/531/is-there-a-standard-ordering-for-the-question-mark-and-the-exclamation-mark-used
One gets used more because people do in fact give a shit, even when writing informally.

If you're going to be a pedant, go full goddamn pedant and apply the rules of formal English, because they're at least generally consistent and agreed upon. If you want to go outside the confines of formal English, that's fine, but don't try to have your cake and eat it too. "?!" and "!?" are both equally wrong by the standards of formal English, they both make the same amount of logical sense, they both convey the exact same information. Giving a shit about which one is better than the other is a pointless war that benefits neither communication nor understanding.

>No fuck you, I don't care about widespread colloquial usage, I want to be technically right!
Except you're as wrong about that as your as in regards to your usage of the word pedant.

>your usage of the word pedant.
Usage defines language

>I want to be technically right!
>Giving a shit about which one is better than the other is a pointless war that benefits neither communication nor understanding.

!? is more aesthetically pleasing than ?!