CRIMINALS WILL STILL GET THEIR GUNS THROUGH THE BLACK MARKET REGARDLESS IF YOU BAN THEM OR NOT

CRIMINALS WILL STILL GET THEIR GUNS THROUGH THE BLACK MARKET REGARDLESS IF YOU BAN THEM OR NOT
IT'S BETTER TO BE ARMED AND READY TO FIGHT BACK THAN BEING AT THE MERCY OF CRIMINALS

FUCKING RETARDS

Attached: shaggy_blanco.png (854x481, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
84.39.218.201/MANDAT14/VLADNAGRADIVA.NSF/18a6b9887c33a0bdc12570e50034eb54/50f34fe888d6d2d9c1257fcb00351812/$FILE/LetnoPorocilo2015_popravljeno_mali_s.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_number_of_police_officers
reuters.com/article/us-usa-brazil-arms/u-s-biggest-source-of-illegal-foreign-guns-in-brazil-report-idUSKBN1EZ2M5
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk
youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g
youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CRIMINALS WILL STILL GET NUKES ON THE BLACK MARKET, BETTER TO ARM EVERYONE WITH NUKES

You are right actually.

Attached: 321321.jpg (680x622, 62K)

ADDICTS WILL STILL GET THEIR DRUGS THROUGH THE BLACK MARKET REGARDLESS IF YOU BAN THEM OR NOT
IT'S BETTER TO JUST LET THEM FUCKING BE AND ONLY FUCK THE ONES THAT CAUSE TROUBLE THAN FILLING OUR JAILS WITH NON-OFFENDERS
FUCKING RETARDS

NONE OF THESE POSITIONS SHOULD BE CONTROVERSIAL
FUCKING RETARDS

>getting nukes on the black market
>as easy as buying a gun at your local store

are you even trying?

LMAO

Trump is taking away your guns more than Obama ever did XD

>guns banned everywhere
>cops still carry guns

>sneak up on cop
>brick
>have gun now

OR, ALTERNATE SCENARIO

>guns banned everywhere
>cops no longer need to carry

>walk right up to cops face plain as day
>brick
>do whatever you want

This is why cops don't go to some parts of the ghetto, and 'gun control' won't solve any problems.

Obviously you just need to ban bricks as well

If you're gonna be an retard, then just ban human beings too.
Can't commit crime and degeneracy if there's no one to do it

AND YET THEY ARE, AT LEAST TO FUCKING RIGHT WING RETARDS

Are you retarded? In one of those scenarios, the criminal did not get a gun. Which is the point of gun control. So it was successful.

IF I TYPE ALL IN CAPS IT MEANS I'M ANGRY AND THUS RIGHT

If only criminals have guns ... easy. Cops kill you. And if you have a gun, then you’re a criminal. Period. Simple. Cops don’t have to worry if youre legal or not. They shoot on sight on any open or concealed carry because possession of a firearm is a prima face illegal and criminal act, and you’re an immediate and clear threat. You’re a hunter or sports shooter? You’re registered and all transport is locked in a case. Flash it in public ... you’re dead. Bang. Thats how America will clean the streets of degenerates and criminals, like gun owners.

>zoinks

Thanks, bootyman.

AYO HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
YOU BE TALKIN BOUT
CRIMINALS AIN'T FOLLOW THA LAW?????

>IT'S BETTER TO BE ARMED AND READY TO FIGHT BACK
If you live in third world criminal shithole like Brazil or USA - yes. Civilized people don't need to defend, there is just no one to defend from.

High school and college autists won't be picking guns up from the black market. Don't make this argument since it supports the liberal agenda

But he still killed someone and then went on an unpunished crime spree, and also raped your very own grandmother!

Isn't the point of gun control to stop violent crime, not to 'remove guns'? Newsflash america: guns are one of your main industries

>But he still killed someone and then went on an unpunished crime spree, and also raped your very own grandmother!
You're so smart! I'd email Oxford or somewhere equally prestigious and just ask for a doctorate, you absolutely earned it with this retarded strawman post.

Attached: 1516103606943.png (500x533, 214K)

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

feeeeeeeeeeeea

Thanks chum, learned from the best.

Seriously though, what's the fucking point of gun control if it doesn't stop violent crime?

This is related to politics discussion.
I can't believe the "EVERYONE I DISAGREE WITH IS A SHILL" Mentality is actually a thing

It would. Your retarded fantasy world simulation says that it wouldn't because it's a retarded fantasy and not reality.

TELL ME WHERE user. I NEED MUH NUKES

Attached: download.jpg (199x254, 13K)

That's because your police doesn't works. Yes user, if you don't arrest people you will have more crime and water is wet.

SLOVENIA:
Population Slovenia: 2 million
Murder rate: 1
Confiscated weapons Slovenia(2014-2017): around 5000
Source:
84.39.218.201/MANDAT14/VLADNAGRADIVA.NSF/18a6b9887c33a0bdc12570e50034eb54/50f34fe888d6d2d9c1257fcb00351812/$FILE/LetnoPorocilo2015_popravljeno_mali_s.pdf
>Zaseženo orožje
(picture related)
Number of police per 100,000:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_number_of_police_officers
>357

BRAZIL:
Population Brazil: 207 million
Murder rate: 27
Confiscated weapons Brazil(2014-2017): around 10000
Source:
reuters.com/article/us-usa-brazil-arms/u-s-biggest-source-of-illegal-foreign-guns-in-brazil-report-idUSKBN1EZ2M5
>Roughly 1,500 guns originated in the United States out of a study of more than 10,000 arms seized by police since 2014, mostly in Rio de Janeiro, the December 2017 report said
Number of police per 100,000:
>211

CONCLUSION: Brazil has absolutely no gun control.

Attached: confiscated weapons Slovenia 2014-2015.png (671x496, 64K)

It wouldn't. Your retarded fantasy world simulation says that it would because it's a retarded fantasy.

>my 'fantasy' is just a normal day in a black hood

>my 'fantasy' is just a normal day in a gun filled black hood
I know you're slow, so I fixed this for you.

>leaf

Don't be a dick, bin that brick

I'm talking about the united states and their gun control/school shooting problem
Brazil is another shithole but they have a whole different problem.

Attached: B678998357E0417486780A53D14B0EC9.jpg (750x1230, 603K)

What if I told you that all those guns were illegally owned anyway?

>American cops will kill gun owners.
Yeah no.

Attached: 1518312733968.gif (728x426, 128K)

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

SES (Senior Executive Service): an army of no-background check required for the hire executives with access to ALL INTELLIGENCE, who nobody knows how much they make (and they are the most well paid federal employees there are), that the POTUS CANNOT FIRE.
This right here, those 10000 parasites are a very important part of the deep state.

Intro and link to info dumps: youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk

More on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g

Even more on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls

>GOOD DUCKING NEWS ANONS
DEEP STATE TURNING ON ITS OWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
Groups of deep statists create group to support Trump..

Attached: antifa_are_commies.jpg (2816x4472, 2.82M)

You mean because police are so averse to using deadly force against perceived threats now?

Attached: 1FD8B593-AA27-46AF-B0E6-6EFC93F58628.gif (238x360, 1.76M)

No because their family is next door. And I have a trebuchete that can fling things great distances.

Take a wild guess where its currently zeroed.