The absolute state of Trumpcucks attacking Ann Coulter on twitter

The absolute state of Trumpcucks attacking Ann Coulter on twitter...

This is just sad.

Attached: america backs israel!.png (632x952, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2018/03/08/charles-koch-pleads-to-avoid-a-trade-war-tariffs/
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey, Kike shill OP, do you realize your e-celeb (((influencers))) don't influene shit? Ann comes off as a spoiled brat and her opinion is worthless.

Please, Trump is the biggest kike shill to ever sit in the oval office. Your cognitive dissonance is off the charts.

Attached: omnibus.jpg (608x1442, 256K)

>posting shit from twitter in the first place
Can you faggots fuck off back to plebbit?

Stop ignoring my point. Do you realize your e-celebs have no power to sway opinion on Trump? You guys don't understand that you have spewed so much BULLSHIT for 2+ years that nobody cares anymore about the reactionary concern trolling.

>The only one defending Trump is a conspiracy theory retard

Like fucking clockwork. This is why Dale Gribble is such a genius fucking character; conspiracy theorists are so paranoid and stupid that they're oblivious to the conspiracy happening right in front of them.

Nancy is cucking all of you and everyone knows it except you.

Attached: dale.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

Reminder to never reply to off topic, b-tier e-celeb bullshit threads.

Attached: Anti shill tactics.png (851x721, 231K)

> Do you realize your e-celebs have no power to sway opinion on Trump?

Do you realize that Trump himself admitted to changing his outlook on immigration after reading Ann Coulter's book, Adios America? Of course you don't, because you're a low-info retard.

Attached: image.png (612x360, 41K)

>AMERICA BACKS ISRAEL

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

THE STATE OF YANKS

salon.com/2018/03/08/charles-koch-pleads-to-avoid-a-trade-war-tariffs/

I just want to say anyone who makes a judgement call on a president as their are in office is a retard. You don't know how good or bad a president is until years pass and you see their policy's results. Like we can say without a doubt that Bush was terrible based on the middle east and Isis and his priorities as a neo con. In a couple of years we will be able to say for sure how good/bad Obama was. It will be like 10-15 years before you can determine how Trump did depending if he gets a second term.

>Ann Coulter
She works for the Zionists too you fucking retard. Congratulations, you've just realized politicians can say one thing and do another thing behind closed doors

Dale was way better in first few seasons before he became a parody of himself.

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

addsdc

Sorry, Ann. They are cultists. Unable to criticize when well deserved.
>WE GUARDIAN OF ZION NAO!

>America backs Israel

Every time

Attached: 1510173281308.jpg (400x400, 91K)

This

>Trump gave Zionists the biggest international victory in over 30 years with the embassy in Jerusalem
>Best friends with Netanyahu
>Son-in-law and right hand man is a jew
>Kike shill

You've got our language down, but you still have a lot of work to do Boris.

Burrrrrrn!
Ann Coulter fuckin' nailed it.

If Trump wants to redeem himself, then he needs to hire Coulter as an advisor. Since Bannon was fired, there hasn't been a patriot in the White House. Only princess (((Javanka))).

>She works for the Zionists too you fucking retard.
Oh really? Is that why she retweeted Kevin McDonald and called out (((them))) after literally seeing this picture? Actually Iron Anne calls (((them))) out regularly. One of the few people out there who isn't completely in the pocket of a certain cabal of certain people.

Attached: 1517442590091.jpg (6256x3240, 1.93M)

>(((security assistance)))
Why the fuck do we keep giving them taxpayers' money, what is a good reason for it? Conservacucks couldn't answer me that during Bush era, and they can't now.

Attached: 1520711311334.jpg (600x600, 37K)

seems to me like you fuckers are the ones that was cucked by President Trump

>Why the fuck do we keep giving them taxpayers' money, what is a good reason for it

Attached: 4D chess.jpg (1160x629, 240K)

>parroting the Koch bros on taxes
Literally anyone who makes a decent living wants lower taxes. Stupid commies

this belongs in the boomer hate thread

Attached: 3-26-2018 5-32-36 PM.jpg (1168x310, 73K)

Except the board is praising Ann Coulter and disparaging the Israel Cuck in Chief

Who is the actual shill?

Pastebin is a transcript. Read it.

He must be a great Jordan Peterstein fan!

Attached: 1517442104279.jpg (1018x607, 184K)

Awwww the po' po' (((KEKISTANI CITIZEN))) would rather serve Israel than his own people.
Get fucked, kike.

You're a transcript

Agreed. That shit made me laugh too, because it's just so absolutely ridiculous, but I honestly am not surprised one bit by it.
>Trump goes full neocuckservative
>His base cheers
>Real conservatives shunned as "purists"
Such is the land we live in. The most shocking part is seeing these (((trumpists))) agree with (((them))) on gun control.
Sad times. War soon.

Attached: 1522000495704.jpg (1920x1200, 278K)

>Trump is going to raise taxes, grant amnesty, pass stricter gun laws, legalize weed, endorse homosexual relations, increase spending, and continue to suck Israel's cock
>It's okay as long as the guy doing it has an R next to his name
>Liberals are so triggered guys
>If you don't agree with all of this you are a shariablue soros shill

>america losing its sovereignty is not an option
>America backs Israel

Attached: 1234431.png (173x230, 82K)

i can't stop laughing at that. laughing or groaning. idk which.

Attached: 1517796401874.jpg (540x960, 27K)

Nah. Some of us saw it coming.
>Jew right hand man
>Jew grandkids
>New Yorker
>Rich
Trump is basically everything that is Jewish.

Honestly Trump has fucked up on forgein policy and the gun bill did really nothing but saying he totally screwed america over is pretty harsh and using election win as an arugement is also garbage

>he thinks that every conservative is a Natsoc
I got bad news for you user....

t. globalist shill