ITT: horrendously unbearable fanbases

houseki no kuni

Kemono Friends.

Not really bothered by them. The most unbearable fanbases are the ones where waifuposting is within the top 2/3 things that get posted. This is universal across all boards. Very few things are less productive than going MUH DICK thread after thread.

Your favorite anime

I'm really bothered by them because they unironically think "take loli and shota shit, add a bowful of incontinence and suffering, several tablespoons of bondage and guro et voilaaaaa BEST ADVENTURE MANGA EVER" while praising their run-out-of-the-mill OST just because a gaijin made it.

This

I genuinely think that it is easily within the top 5 adventure mangas but mostly because of the setting and lore. The characters are also likable and cute. No idea about the OST because I'm a mangafag. It's pretty refreshing since I can't recall anything recent that was similar to it.

Literally every single anime ever.

You know, you're right about the whole loli/fanservice shit I'm so fucking tired with (and this happens in every fucking anime), but if you seriously think it isn't a good story I don't know what to say. OST is overrated and I agree

Which anime has a better story in your opinion?

The show itself is decent, but MiAfags are annoying as fuck. If you disagree that their show is AOTY they start shitting on every other anime and shitpost you to death.
The funny thing is that very few people cared about the show before the guro episode happened, so you can tell it's mostly underage edgefags who unironically say "I ignored this at first because I thought that this show was kiddy shit but then all the guro stuff happened and I realized that this is a mature anime for mature people such as myself, AOTD".

Kakegurui (especially Ikishima shitters) and Kaiji-fags when mixed

If you consider Bondrewd a waifu, then the fanbase really fits the bill. I used to frequent those threads, but those anons are insufferable.

Everyone in this thread is a big baby.

Anime.

For you

It's so true that anime fanbase is so cancerous

I never said anything about the story. If anything, the story and setting are the only good things about this. The problem is pretty much all the rest, which is garbage as fuck, but somehow managed to appeal to a shitload of normalfags in the process.
The only episode I genuinely enjoyed was episode 9 because it actually felt like an adventure anime at that time.

You know your picture is not even on the spot, right?

Kemono Faggots
Any manga series full of ESLfags that don't watch anime and get excited about reading fake spoilers so they can talk about source material that they "read"
Yurifags
Fujos
People that pretend studio orange makes good CG mechs
People who think Hiroyuki Imaishi is a good director
Hibekefags
Anyone who likes shitty melodrama because they think it's "mature, unlike most anime"
The dumb spics that have ruined any and all Dragonball discussion on Sup Forums

Monogatari
Kyoani
Maid Dragon

>The only episode I genuinely enjoyed was episode 9 because it actually felt like an adventure anime at that time.
Opinion discarded

>Maid Dragon
This so much, cant believe idiots still shill that shitshow.

Congrats, you fell for the bait

Every "fan" is already fundamentally cancerous because fanstism is an extremely narrow inflexible destructive state, so talking with people like that is futile job.

every thread:
caulicuck
cuckhan
spicposters
power level autists

>bait
This shit doesn't happen on Sup Forums only.
>inb4 "if you lurk elsewhere, stay there"
It's not like Sup Forums can really have any pride in its current state. If you think Sup Forums is still as "elitist" as before, you deserve a good wake-up slap.

Yeah getting an anime adaptation does that. Also it got spammed in Sup Forums so it had no hope from the start.

It's the same fanbase

Whatever anime ironic weebs love.

Tsundere ppl damn it pisses me off so much when the protagonist gets hit for no fucken reason so bad that i can't watch anime or read manga that do that

Type properly retard.

No Jojo or Dragonball mentioned.

I'm surprised.

B-but riko's lolipussy

These.

Whatever this poster thinks is good.

Because those two are already accepted as the worst and no one would argue about it, unlike the opinions posted here.

Dragonball
Made in Abyss
Any fanbase of the autistic corner of Sup Forums (kemono, nnb etc)

>No Jojo or Dragonball mentioned.
Retard.

Always amuses me how these threads are about as substantive as e-celeb threads and yet for some reason nobody is bothered by them.

MiA has terrible threads

Nothing can ever top re:zero fans

So tell me how a "fanbase"(I'm 99% sure nobody that have posted here knows what that word means) that stay in their thread just talking about what they want is "unbearable", unless you went to the thread and started calling it shit and then got salty because someone disagreed with you, of course all of this is 100% ok, except the part when you got salty and started calling the fanbase shit because they like something you don't, who's the unbearable faggot here.

>autistic corner of Sup Forums
Where do you think you are?

I second this

What this guy said.

Sup Forums has e-celeb threads?

No, he's from Sup Forums

I mean before they're deleted. Apparently taking about other people talking about anime is fine as long as its a group of them and they're not internet famous.
>"everyone I dont like is Sup Forums"
Get a life loser.

People who will pretend to like any show that has a trap in it

Yet here we are in a thread specifically made to shit on people who enjoy a show. Interesting, isn't it?

This. Pretty much all the fanbases are bad and obnoxious, especially here on Sup Forums.
But if you want the worst of the worst, the top three of annoyance, Tokyo Ghoul fanbase, shortly followed by the DBSuper fanbase and in third position Umaru fanbase.
It's fun that all these fanbases tends to be super defensive of their Anime and themself

>Apparently taking about other people talking about anime is fine as long as its a group of them and they're not internet famous.
>You can talk about e-celebs
>As long as you remove the "celeb" part

That's just latent gays, they're mostly harmless, just annoying with their usual mental gymnastics and denial.

It's called "agenda posting", they don't actually like the show and normally use vpn's to make believe the thread has more people than it has

HxH, though a lot of the awfulness seems to be ironic shitposting and the rest of it is shotacons and actual bloodthirsty elitists

So its only not Sup Forums-related due to the status of the person, and not the fact that the discussion at hand has nothing directly to do with anime? Sure, whatever makes you sleep at night buddy.

If those people shit on everything else in order to enjoy their show, then I'd say that they deserve it.

eva, fate , HXH are the worst but at least i can fap to fate girls so its the least shitty one out of them

>he can't fap to HxH girls like Kurapicute
Back to OP and BnHA with you, retard.

Fatefags are the most delusional, shit-eating, annoying faggots on Sup Forums

the chagen fanbase

Shizuka is clearly the patrician choice for fapping