Violet Evergarden

TV broadcast is scheduled to premiere January 10th, 2018.

Are you guys ready for Anime of the Decade?

Subs never

>1 month and 4 days
muh

dead meme

1 day late is not never.

I'm gonna be surprised if this is actually good. KyoAni has had a hard time making good shit since Nichijou.

Nichijou is just plain shit.

It could be the second coming of Jesus and it wouldn't live up to the hype.

No it's not. And even if it was, it's still better than anything they've done since.

Typical nichishit tards.

It isn't, but I respect your opinion.

Profound response.

>netflix
So who's gonna sub this?

>netflix
>1 day late
You mean 1 season late.

>Anime of the Decade?

But we already had two seasons of My Hero Academia, with a 3rd one coming soon. And even without that, we have Boruto and Black Clover.

Why would I care about some dumb moeshit for weeb pedophiles?

You gotta try harder than that

Episode 3 will be shown in Cinemas in japan in 4 days. Hope there will be new PV released as well.

Yeah, cant wait for January.

Netflix only shows it abdoard. It`ll be shown normaly on Japanese TV on MX channel

Would it get another PV at this point? I doubt it

How will Kyoani fuck up the award winning source material?

>Violet Everkino and Devilman Crybaby in the same month
What a good way to start the year.

It probably would. KyoAni is promoting VEG like crazy, they never did anything like that before. Touring around the world showing it everywhere, showing preview episodes in Cinema in Japan, advertising and having litteral Violet Twitter bot posting every 30 minutes.

It is litterally their expected Magnum Opus and they go all out to promote it, and planned for worldwide exposure of it from get go as well. Usually they are pretty poor in advertisement of their shows, but with VEG they spare nothing.

So Sup Forums, which fansub group would you want for this?

I hope we can get Asenshi to do this one, they did amazing work with LWA.

Is there anything else to look forward to next year?

>Subs never

3 months after the broadcast

Bonedaddy

What if Commie does it, and then other groups decide not to bother since it's already taken?
Will you watch Commie or wait for Netflix?

Make it more tame, less edgy and more focused on Violet as daugtheru of KyoAni stuff.

Which they probably would, given the first two episodes are Violet`s pre story as opposed to novel, and that novel has moments that are way too heavy for usual KyoAni.

That said, novelfags might get disappointed, but it still would be a magnificent show. Though i still hope KyoAni actually manages to capture the darker and emotionally soul crashing moments of VEG.

Official KyoAni subs. Its translated in 7 languages by default.

Eh, Commie can be good when they care.

Lets just hope they care.

plz care Commie ;_;

Yamada has Liz and the Blue Bird next year.

When Commie's sub aren't intentionally bad, they're inadvertently bad. There's no winning.

Thats Hibike Movie, so while looking forward to it - its not comparable to VEG.

>That said, novelfags might get disappointed

Are novelfags ever not disappointed? in any show?

They're advertising it as something separate from Hibike, so I'm looking forward to it more.

Citrus

Yes if you wanna watch neflix subs.
No because other netflix shows was fansubbed.

Hibike was pretty faithful right? Of course minus the excessive yuri-baiing but that's just standard kyoani.

Hibike was extremely faithful (moreso in the second season) and the "yuri bait" is in the novels.

They're seven years too late.

Good. I expect VE to be faithful then.

>Kyoani hypes up another floppy turd
Can't wait for all-style-no-substance anime #28 from them.

might change violet's obsession with gilbert to be fraternal love considering it's creep to be in love with an old daddy figure.

(you)

They dont have to change that aspects since you are wrong in first place - Violet is not obsessed with Gilbert. Gilbert loves Violet, but Violet does not know what love is. When Gilbert "dies", Violet being dependent on it just wishes to discover what his "last words" meant. Later on its revealed that Gilbert did not actually die, and he plays role of antagonist too.

The things KyoAni to tone down in anime is overall drama and tragic pressure as well war things. Its just if they adapt some episodes of novel the way they are in novel - it`ll be way too emotionally heavy for their type of anime, plus there are some aspects not for children media.

i speed read vol 2 and she seems obsessed with him, or madly in love with him.