Been fucking around on youtube and much to my displeasure found that the conspiracy theories around this kid's capture...

been fucking around on youtube and much to my displeasure found that the conspiracy theories around this kid's capture are gaining a lot of traction. are people seriously brain damaged enough to subscribe to the idea that cruz is just an FBI patsy? that the description of the shooter didn't match his description at time of capture? man i'm sick. world is retarded.

Attached: deliverance banjo kid .jpg (780x437, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Miramar-Police-Officer-Helping-Youth-Center-in-Need-of-Repairs-325779891.html
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html
archive.is/ysh1m#selection-2235.0-2235.358
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Miramar-Police-Officer-Helping-Youth-Center-in-Need-of-Repairs-325779891.html

Attached: 1515973232292.jpg (1420x1824, 609K)

Wrong article my bad

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html

>sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html
okay, but how much of this can we attribute to lack of oversight? or are we really ready to jump ahead and say that this corroborates something decidedly conspiratorial in nature?

when you open your mind to all possibility you might get a couple things wrong no shit

could be that the unauthorized SWAT officers were spotted in some capacity, spurring confusion. it's a reach to even suggest that they were in there dropping kids.

Dude it was a Mossad false flag. If it wasn't we'd have the full security footage of all angles of the building that got shot up. I don't care about legislation until it's proven beyond a reasonable doubt that this kid did it.

>Mossad
bro what. elaborate. also let's be careful here. he's neither here nor there, and i doubt we want to even begin to glorify the prospect of his innocence... especially if you think mossad is behind it. lmao. you could be next!!!

MOSSAD DID IT AND YOURE A SHILL

Attached: 1508973869279.jpg (3917x3797, 3.81M)

Attached: 1504519050970.jpg (1700x1102, 748K)

Attached: 1501978352897.jpg (1773x2194, 1.08M)

Attached: 1508925597640.jpg (2786x2633, 2.19M)

/leftypol/ strikes again with another shit slide thread!

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 16K)

being highly skeptical makes you a shill? backup requested, Sup Forums

Attached: help.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Threatening me about me being next? Go fuck yourself you kike.

take a joke

You don't subscribe to an idea, you subscribe to a source, like the spook-friendly shitrags that perpetuate the idea of the cultural phenomenon of baseless, collective paranoia that they like to call "conspiracy theories."

TAKE A FUCKING GUN, PUT IT AGAINST YOUR FUCKING HEAD AND KILL YOURSELF.

Attached: 1514717209230.jpg (2048x1365, 312K)

good point, please keep me safe from

>are people seriously brain damaged enough to subscribe to the idea that cruz is just an FBI patsy?

Sadly, yes. Keeping an open mind is fine, but not so open that your brain falls on the floor and gets kicked under the fridge.

>could be that the unauthorized SWAT officers were spotted in some capacity, spurring confusion. it's a reach to even suggest that they were in there dropping kids.

This is a likely and plausible scenario, actually. An even simpler explanation is that the witness had an agenda in the narrative, just like these little shits holding rallies. How many times before have we seen people in major events lie their ass off to promote a political agenda? I saw shitloads of this when I worked in Hurricane Katrina, for example. First rule of any fight or disaster. The first ground intel is always wrong.

Why haven't we heard a motive? He's lucid and has a lawyer, why is there no statement being released?

do you think the children involved in these marches are highly calculated, or are having their emotions hijacked by adults and mentors to fuel the agenda of anti-2a?
i don't want to think those kids are evil, man. just confused as fuck and upset.

is there anything to suggest that he's been cooperative, despite being lucid?

bump

The latter is correct. The kids are being used. Americans are suckers for sob stories, especially with a generation raised to be overly sensitive and believe they are special. Every single time this kind of thing happens, politicians and liberals will always prop up a group of kids to hide behind like body armor. The kids flat out don't know any better, and they have sheltered. Another factor is that the new generation is desperate to prove themselves, and this, combined with a society that thrives on sensationalism and superficiality, it makes for a bad combination.

i'm also confused with how liberals think they can paint the gun "issue" with such broad strokes, vying for sweeping reforms at the federal level. every city/state has its own gun culture. every city/state has its own culture of violence. and for a demographic that's so passionately anti-trump, they are taking great pains to ensure that his administration is the one left with all the firepower. puzzling.

Yes, sadly, they have always had the mindset of curing the illness by killing the patient. Liberals have done this periodically as long as I can remember. Oddly enough, it didn't used to be that way. Democrats used to be centrist and slightly to the left. Over time, the ideals of democrats were co-opted by marxist/leninists, and an ugly faction of radical communists. At one time, communists and socialsts were rounded up and imprisoned for anti-American activities, and now they are on the verge of ruling the roost- how ironic.

Mossad carried out the shooting.

this joke got old, fast

can we get him out on bail
or have the "justice" already condemned him

No he shot up the school. Despite the crisis actors are being manipulated by deep

to be fair, mccarthyism trivialized the threat of communism significantly. we shot ourselves in the foot there. however, people associate the soviet union and the cold war with a relatively more peaceful adversary, all the while ignoring the genocides incurred by leninism and stalinism, and the death toll accrued in proxy wars.

Good point- I wholeheartedly agree in regards to McCarthyism- it was poorly executed. Kind of reminds me in a way of the Mueller investigation and Clinton's impeachment- Hype it all to the point that no one gives a shit anymore and just wants it to go away. That's not of course to take away from any significance or lack thereof- merely an observation of parallels traits. "The mob is fickle."

someone do the shooting. I dont know who. Cruz leaves the school along with other students during the fire alarm. Many students head to Walmart. Cruz then heads south towards the McDonald's where he sits down for a while. IT IS A TOTAL coincidence that the Chabad Center security picks him up heading to McDonald's. What if he was meeting someone at the mcdonald's. The plan is to drug him and arrest him in the out of the way neighborhood.

Attached: chabad.png (1056x1118, 512K)

oversaturate the headlines with crisis until it becomes normalized, then stagnant, and eventually vexing to the average american.

>Then, as he strolled down a quiet residential street less than half a mile away, where a couple of people were walking their dogs, he was spotted by a police officer. Michael Leonard had been called in from the neighboring city of Coconut Creek for the emergency, but he decided to peel away from the mass of patrols of the school to comb the nearby streets.

archive.is/ysh1m#selection-2235.0-2235.358

Attached: cruz arrest area.png (926x327, 666K)

still would have been a hell of a fluke for something like the chabad center to have coordinated so successfully. there was no guarantee that cruz was ever going to make it to that neighborhood.

>are people seriously brain damaged enough
Yes.
>world is retarded.
Welcome to reality OK bye.

>there was no guarantee
you never know. That Mcdonald's could have been a designated meeting spot.

Attached: Lookwell.jpg (700x380, 86K)