Why? Why does everyone have this mindset?

Why? Why does everyone have this mindset?

Attached: 12092015-refugees-welcome-pictured-hundreds-of-752x501.jpg (752x501, 133K)

They're lifes are meaningless.
They'll hold onto any purpose the MSM gives them.

Their, fuck.

Europe = cucks

>all those young nubile white girls literally asking to be tortured and raped to death by inmigrants

when will the kali yuga end

Attached: 76800133.png (325x308, 134K)

they've literally been (((brainwashed)))

They unironically believe if they are pro migrants that they are good people at heart. Being against them is the absolute equivalent to being a nazi.

Attached: 1520662077710.jpg (579x636, 61K)

I'll save you a lot of time, stress, and grief with a very straightforward and truthful answer...Are you ready? Get your notebook out, here it comes...

W O M E N voters in a democracy

Attached: steve O.jpg (274x184, 5K)

fpbp

Met some of these people irl:
>Post wall sluts doomed to be single
>White boomers
>Male feminists
>Kids that got dragged by their parents to do this
>The occasional mutt

They want meaning in their life's, so they do this without knowing the results of their actions.

Lifetime being brainwashed by cultural marxism coupled with a flat denial of observable reality.

Christianity, social democracy, outcome of WW2 and foundation myth, Jewish subversion, liberalism and universalism - which are both rooted in Christianity again.

I am cursed to live in that city

My wife and I are try to sponsor a couple of refugees in our home. We can't accomdate children and because my wife is somewhat territorial we cannot host women either. We prefer to take in 2, maybe 3, middle eastern men in their 20s-30s.

Kek what a cuckold.

Guilt, for actions they never committed, for situations that were completely the other persons fault, for being genetically superior.

First of all, why is the sign in English? You are already a traitor by not speaking your own language. They want everybody to see, they aren't even thinking about own street where those refugees will stay, their first though is something else, foreigner.

No one over here does.

Because love will always conquer hate

I don’t know anyone who believes this.

If we show refugees tenderness they will be tender to us.

because they are scared

because our race is shit. oh and women and my liberal democracy. when they are mutilated, raped, and then burned alive by these muslims refugees they cry they want white men help.

stupid stupid stupid.

whoever invented 'democracy' and 'liberalism' needs to be put to death.

I’ll drink (soy) to that

fear of being called a racist. that's it. just that little thing.

They think doing this will make people think they are good people

All refugees are welcome inside my gas chamber

I know people like this. They aren't necessarily low iq but they are dumb in the sense that they are emotionally driven. It is men that have gone astray to be honest, it's natural for women to be open and empathetic to those in need, I wouldn't want it any other way either. Its up to men to stay firm and keep the invaders at bay no matter what trojan horse they ride in.

Of course this model doesn't work anymore when every individual has a vote instead of every household. Females can cancel out men, and numales can tip the scales in favor of multiculturalism etc. Just another jewel of feminism I guess. The west is dying.

>White Guilt
>Living in (generally) safe, upper-middle class areas and being in a bubble
>Fear of being labeled as a racist

they want attention to be the savior a hero without looking at the consequences

>blocks soy boyfriend/husband
>you WILL vote Hillary it is HER turn
>soyboy says yes mummy and votes

Attached: 1520611251162.jpg (950x1024, 66K)

>The west is dying.

there's literally nothing you can do to save it. our own people in countries like sweden, britain, us are violent against nationalists. we are being labeled 'right wing extremists', attacked and even put in jail.

im watching the shit show burn. germany is still taking in 10,000 rapefugees a month but the government is lying to the public that it isnt. even hungary and orban has taken in refugees but openly lies. every single politician is corrupt to the core and has sold out their race and nation

Attached: pepe.jpg (320x320, 32K)

Because its so easy to say and its so easy to stand for in order to look like a "good" and "compassionate" person when the fact is a lot of these people spouting this and holding up signs are celebrities or middle class people who don't have to live with or around them, deal with them on a regular basis, compete with them for housing and other social resources, or even be part of the process of welcoming them. They just want their brownie points and to look good.

A) Compromised churches and universities.

B) Female/gay cult-like mentality.

C) Pussy-begging beta male orbiters who will do whatever said women want want and typically purity spiral left, ahead of the women.

D) Younger people who are organized by older shit-libs.

this

Best post
This also good.
>we are being labeled 'right wing extremists'
Need to start seeing that as a badge of pride. Proud RWE

Our streets are rammed with loads of homeless, most of them white. It infuriates me. What I really object to is having to prop up all the fucking muslimas clearly given a free pass to exploit our welfare system by pumping out loads of anchor babies and live off welfare because they are totally unemployable, whilst the indigenous population cant afford to the same luxury. It is a fucking total disgrace, I will not support anybody who promotes this. The white race are the red squirrels of humankind.

Only God can save the west. If it’s His will

fpbp

>everyone
it's just the white part of europe

Attached: remove.png (1281x636, 701K)

>Christianity
>Christian's crusaded Muslims to death when they got sick of their shit

This way they feel they participate in the prestige the rich and educated elites have

This way they manifest their civilizational higher status as compared to other nations or people, who "still believe" in borders or nations

And because civility manifests itself in refraining from force and violence, it also can manifest itself in being non-controversial because this way you're not causing any potential conflict

By being quality-less, shapeless, amorphous, you reach top civility, because you literally disappear. As one polish nationalist intellectual said "endless tolerance means only lack of character" and that's that. Those people have no character. Nothing can be said about them, no accusation can be directed at them, because they think nothing at all

the pope kisses black muslim refugee feet. christianity is fucking dead.

Virtue signalling. I genuinely believe we need another big war in Europe to end this.

Every time I see that image posted I want to vomit

I'd prefer going to war even if the chance of winning was slim, far better than slowly watching your race and the west crumble

Because they have vaginas

Because they come in and eat at the economy.

My Syrian coworker does not pay tax and also gets welfare. He told me he got a $700 cheque on the last Wednesday of this month and he's going to buy a $1200 by-the-slice breadmaker.

For sure, I really feel my generation has needed a war and this is why we are so cucky

Because it looks nice.

so you dont get labelled as a racist and lose your job and have your life ruined

Embrace that reputation. We will band together with it.
We either win or we die. Forfeit is not an option.

Attached: 1521850170587.png (1920x1200, 91K)

>co-worker
so he's employed but still gets welfare? wtf
also why the fuck doesn't he pay tax?

nice if true

Braindead fucks , see will they have the same opinion in the next 10 years

When they think refugee they imagine a poor starving woman with 4 kids in tow, grateful for the help given.
But reality is they're all young males of fighting age, ready to die for Islam. But the MSM never cover this and normies are sheep..

Sign of a decaying civilization that doesn't love/understand itself.

Same reason the US defends your right to own firearms even if 12-30 kids get killed each year. Freedom.

I hear 1 million are heading your way soon? Are you ready irish-user?

Lets pool our money together and live on Venus as mars is going to be enriched soon

>ready to die for Islam
Not all of them. Maybe a few.

Because some people actually have a sense of decency.

I think that whole 2040 think is blown out of proportion, they expect a population increase by a million in 22 years. Then again I'm not too sure with that gay Indian in government, sooner fine gael is out of government the better

I've seen retards on kikebook say things like "once we are truly diverse we will be able to travel the universe with everyones combined help"
somehow they think goatfuckers who rape children with no remorse are capable of helping with such things

More like we will be stuck In a new Iron Age that never ends

to be fair our people should be colonizing other planets instead we are arguing over transgender bathrooms and we are watching our children be sold in to modern day sex slavery by muslims. i want off this planet, senpai. i feel like im the only sane person left.

>three quarters of the "people" there are womyn
Wew, color me surprized. Even here, only women shill for refugees and faggot rights. Suffrage was a mistake.

I've have numerous ideas planned out to try and get rich enough to leave earth, it's probably not going to happen though. At best I'll probably just live on a boat trying to avoid the world wide Somali pirate fleets

I'm going to tell you something that most people don't realize on here - most people aren't like pic or leftists. The reason they seem like a majority is because with a combination of bias media, bias social media, and organised leftists groups, it creates the illusion like they are the majority.

Left wing groups are more organised than right wing groups and so they are effective at organizing protests in certain areas; when these protests are shown on TV or YouTube the numbers are large because they are good at organizing. Take Antifa for example, the media make it seem like they are somewhat good, especially The Guardian, Vox, Vice, and the BBC - now if you were to ask your average Joe (including Liberals) do you really think they support a bunch of reckless teenagers advocating for an ideology that killed tens of millions people? Of course not, but once again, the leftist media make it seem like most 'Liberals' support ideologies like Communism when they don't, otherwise by definition they aren't Liberal.

Do you really think most Liberals or your average voter want complete open borders? No, of course they don't, the idea is so ridiculous that you would have to be a literal retard to support such ideas. But do Liberals want regulated immigration but with fewer restrictions for Refugees? Of course they do, but that's different from complete open borders.

Now, teenagers and people in the age range of 16 - 30 support these ideologies. Ideologies such as open borders, Communism, and welcoming tones of 'refugees'. Why? Because youngsters are ideological, but practically these ideas will cause destruction as seen from the past. Every young generation has been progressive in some form or another in the past, as they grow older they will grow out of it as life takes over, trust me.

I was a leftists in University. Now i'm moderately right wing because i grew up.

Hope this helps.

more like malicious masochistic altruism.

there is no decency in bringing bad times to your people

It's indoctrination

the borders have been open since the 1960s. whether these virtue signalers know what they are doing or not white people will be a minority in their own countries in just 20-30 years everywhere in the western world.

the (((enemy))) of our people has decided to kill the white race. through miscegenation and ethnic cleansing theres not going to be any white people left anywhere 100-200 years from now. buckly up, pal. it's only getting worse from now on. (drinking helps)

This, mostly.

what are some Sup Forums approved drinks?
I usually just down whiskey/tequilla shots till I'm fucked

Bombay Sapphire gin and tonic

Governments are really doing a bad job in showing how valuable immigration is.

It's not that hard:
"This is Moe, he's got 2 kids and a lovely wife called Irmah."
"Moe worked as a mechanic for large vehicles."
"Irmah was a nurse at the local hospital."
"ISIS invaded their little town and destroyed their homes but not before killing their parents and friends."
"They managed to flee the war zone, escaping only with the clothes on their backs."
"Now they finally found a home here and are looking to learn English, find a job and get to work."

Attached: syrian-family.jpg (600x400, 120K)

jameson whiskey is my favorite drink. i dont know if its /pol approved haha

Imagine there's a huge war in Korea, and almost all the men die, and millions of Korean women become asylum seekers. It doesn't take a genius to see there'd be a gender split in the West - far more men than women would be in favour of letting them in.

This is basically the same thing, only with the genders reversed. Immigrants are mainly men, therefore women support them, because the gender ratio would skew in their favour. It doesn't even matter if, say, 90% of immigrants are below their standards and rejected out of hand. The remaining 10% are in competition with whatever % of Western men are datable, and overall the effect is the average women can "marry up".

I prefer Knobbs Creek or Breckinridge, but Whiskey is based period

you are literally the reason of why civilizations collapse

grow up and see the real world idiot

Dude, you have to try Canadian Club Whisky. Just plebeian enough got Sup Forums.

Reminds me of Stefan's video where he's talking to a woman in her thirties and she's single and childless and he was telling her she had to lower her standards and she just said "...well I guess I could stand being with someone not super pretty"

they are cultural relativists

>got
for

Have you even looked at the photo?Most of them are women,then a good amount of non-whites,finally there are some white males,probably the die hard cucked leftist who thinks that you can argue on social networks.
You'll see this pattern in every photo of this kind,the real question is why are women always so enthusiastic about refugees like pic related?

Attached: IMG_20180327_010504.jpg (1920x2560, 1.37M)

>and this is a Leaf - it understands only a rake

Who is that fat kid?

I thought saw him posting himself in a thread the other night, a Slav if I remember correctly.

A Syrian refugee

I know many folks from your country who immigrated here. Really nice people. Why are you still there?

virtue signalling.

>mfw everybody i asked in mexico is redpilled about refugees

Attached: 1521941590135.png (1483x940, 2.24M)

Not everyone does. You just see this in the media and people who disagree are rural/urban and are suppressed.