Suppose Yotsuba gets an anime, how would the majority of Sup Forums would react?

Suppose Yotsuba gets an anime, how would the majority of Sup Forums would react?

majority won't recognize her.

lackluster because an anime wouldn't do yotsuba justice

2007 Sup Forums: Flipping out, non-stop posting, would easily surpass Code Geass spam on the board
2010 Sup Forums: Would be pretty comfy, multiple threads, tons of artwork
2018 Sup Forums: Restricted to one General, full of people whining about how bad digital animation works, people whining about how the manga is better, people whining about how it's past its time, basically just nonstop whining

when did fun die?
I guess we all just grew up.

Yotsuba voiced by Chiyo-chan VA would be the pinnacle of anime

Wrong. Rule changes and heightened moderation killed original Sup Forums. Some people prefer new Sup Forums because it's tidy and neat, and others prefer old Sup Forums because of the spam and chaos.

Stop whinning motherfucker.

Okay but the more important question
Yotsuba&! is getting an anime, and you get to choose the studio!
Who will get the job?

Sup Forums wpuld universally shit on it. Yotsuba could never have an anime as good as the manga.

KyoAni

J.C. Staff is the obvious choice, but it's been a long time since Azumanga
Kinema Citrus probably has the best resume recently in wholesome little girl shows

Would Yotsuba be popular to the 'elitist'?

please no
don't want a sameface yotsuba

It's probably the last thing on earth that would get moot to post with trip again, for one.

>sameface yotsuba
I don't think it would be possible with her design.

Mass suicides after it ends.

Hottest meme on twitter
You don't want that

Why is yotsuba so fucking good? Is it because we will never have kids of our own anons?

Yotsuba has always been shit. Its overrated by everyone. Even Azumanga is better.

>Suppose Yotsuba gets an anime, how would the majority of Sup Forums would react?
Some anons would start shitposting with THAT doujin

Queen Bee.

>Is it because we will never have kids of our own anons?

Suppose Keit-ai gets an anime, how would the majority of Sup Forums's mods will react?

>carpet bans
>fortunate son begins to play

Nobody knows who 404 girl is. /azu/ would love it though, if it was done correctly.

Hopefully it would lead to normalfag and newfag genocide and the board and site would be saved.

2010 was pretty fucking angry. Didn't whine but there was a shitton of fighting and genuinely angry posters.

It's called It Ain't Me, fucking retard. Fortune Sons is the band.

No the band is Clarence's Clarinet Recital.

Ufotable

Yaoyorozu

>"Fortunate Son" is a song by American rock band Creedence Clearwater Revival
What did you mean by this?

Fuck yes.

Its not so much of getting an anime rather than yotsubas author sells the lisence for an adaptation.
Any publisher would like to have the rights.

The majority of Sup Forums would say something like "kek wtf is this moeshit xD" and then go back to the Trigger general thread

>sameface yotsuba
Kyoani can follow the manga's style too

Fuck yotsuba

/ab/ when
Wasn't Sup Forums Anime/Random anyway?

(You)

A mass banning like that might be good.

The scary part is they would be indifferent.

Fuck no

>inb4 (user was banned for this post)

Trigger

enjoy your ban, faggot

Kyoani or bust.

Good job, but the Sup Forums mods are still faggots.

sasuga mods

Some things never change.

Has daddy fucked Fukka yet? Has Yotsuba x Yanada happened yet?

Kill yourself kyoanus

LOLING AT YOU famalam sempaichi

Why are you still alive? Why haven't you offed yourself from your miserable life?

thank you, mods

We wont be kids again user.

CLAMP, but only if it looks like CCS.

I wouldn't call Sup Forums as it si right now tidy and neat. It does feel "artificial", if that makes any sense.

Bigly
DavidPro

If you don't like Yotsuba you have no business being elitist.

It feels artificial because there's not that much board culture going on compared to other boards now that crossboarding is a bannable offense and the epik lulz and wins days are dead

as of today? at first just a few pre-chinkoverlord era anons will hype it and probably when it airs a bunch of newfags would watch it because "old 404 girl lol". Also newfags would probably post a lot of shitty westernized lewds to try to be trolls.

Honestly the spam and the chaos was great, but I doubt Sup Forums in it's current state would make for a great "random" Sup Forums again. We'd probably just get a bunch of instagram ghetto-tier memes like "DAB XD" and ironic weebs. It'd be nice to have some con culture in Sup Forums again and niche shows.

Silver Link

Moot would make an appearance.....
Right?

>Also newfags would probably post a lot of shitty westernized lewds to try to be trolls.
I want this to happen, the huge amount of permabans would improve the board's health.

Even if he did, he'd be anonymous.

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
It's a Christmas miracle!

>Moot
Who?

Pretty standard desu

>implying mods aren't the newfags postin lewds

wew

KyoAni, done like Nichijou

The Nichijou dudes. No question. Any other opinion than mine is wrong.

>crossboarding
>a bannable offense

That's a good thing.

50 bucks says that a mod posted this then banned himself.

Them the rules.

100 bucks says that mods were replaced by bots.

Who would voice her Sup Forums ?

..and imagine all the threads.

Xebec

Fap to Fuuka

posting best girl

Trigger

ive never read yotsuba.
Is the series over?
Kiss manga marks it as ongoing

Post random manga panels

It's ongoing, go read it

MODS = GODS