DURARARA!!SH Anime when?

DURARARA!!SH Anime when?

When I get around to finishing the anime that's already been aired. So never.

why's moot trying to look cool there?

So whats SH like? did Mikado stop being crazy or did he go back to lighting people on fire?

I wouldn't bet on anything after Drrr left a sour taste in everyone's mouths with their last seasons.
I do applaud the animators forming Shuka just to finish it though.
He got together with gigatits and is dating her.

>He got together with gigatits and is dating her.
Nice. Muh boy moot getting those extra large sweater melons.

It doesn't really have Mikado doing anything so it's going to be SHIT.

Is Izaya still an axienty-riddled cripple?

Also did Shizuo fuck vorona yet? That episode just following her, Shizuo and Tom around was great.

From the brief plot on the internet, yes. Also goddamn why SH novel is barely got translated?

The loli won not really, she's just tagging along
Also loli grew up

loli turned into Anri2.0?

Where the fuck are these kids parents? I know Anri's are dead sure but Masaomi moves to a different city with his girlfriend at the age of fifteen and his family is oddly okay with this

Dont think Kida had any either, or they were super negligent. Mikado's just have no idea what he's doing since they're in small town nowhere.

He's still crazy inside byt is suppressing it by playing the cool normal guy and being as uninvolved as possible. Implied he'd be willing to go back into the extraordinary if Anri gets involved.

3 out of 4 volumes are translated though. Wouldn't hold my breath waiting for more considering 4 has been out for ages now and has been barely touched so far.
Yes but not in SH, he has his own spin-off for that.

I hope he does it. Putting crazy Mikado back on the board would be like setting an ants nest on fire.

Don't forget he's a Saika now too

Hopefully ASAP, I loved Drrr!!.
Is it true that Narita has cancer?

No. He had a pseudolymphoma (since it was a benign tumor, it's not cancer) and he already had surgery and said everything went well. It's going to slow down his writing though. Baccano 1935-E was already delayed beause of this.

Well, at least he's fine