Prison School Cancellation

>Prison School manga series will end in next week's issue of Young Magazine

Well it had a nice run except for the previous arc. But I didn't expect it too be announced just 1 week before cancellation.

Other urls found in this thread:

moetron.news/post/168253980400/prison-school-manga-series-will-end-in-next-weeks
imgur.com/a/UcfaD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too abrupt

When his Robert Johnson book was suddenly cancelled, he started Prison School as a kind of angry parody. Like, 'If these idiots can't accept my art, let them choke on this garbage instead'. And just wrote it passionately, but angrily, layering more and more stupid, exaggerated silly bits onto each other. But now Prison School is cancelled. What will he do?

So Hana lost?

Wasn't this one of the best selling manga? Maybe it just switches magazines.

moetron.news/post/168253980400/prison-school-manga-series-will-end-in-next-weeks

This is the only 'source' I can find.

Is there anything from an official channel yet? This has to be a cancellation or magazine move if so, because this feels way too sudden to be natural. Though it might explain how rushed the Chiyo/Hana stuff has been.

From the latest raw chapter. Yeah she lost.

I mean 1 week announcement? That's gotta be a move to another magazine or something? I think.

Yeah nah. It just got a Meiko spinoff with fucking ReDrop and a musical adaptation and the only source is a fucking literally who tunblr.

This is just retards taking a trolling attempt at face value.

It's false, unfortunately.

>Cancellation
Well it feels pretty close to the end as of chapter 275.
I honestly feel content with it, the previous arc was the lowest point but as soon as it ended it gained back some of its old comicality. I'd have preferred a couple of chapter more to ease in the ending and get closure for everything and everyone, but this is fine too.

this can't be true, r-right?

Should have ended a long time ago.

So that was it?

You can only do candid sexy shots for so long. The arcs got less interesting after they left prison honestly.

Give it a couple of chapters where all the romances are neatly placed and move the fuck on.

>Hana literally lost
Fuck, all that shit for nothing, great.

that can't be right, mangaka know several weeks in advance if they get cancalled, the longer your series was, the longer you have time to write an ending. Thus one or two weeks is bullshit. Some information would have leaked before that, not to mention there are still a few loose ends(though not many i admit) but the pacing has been the same the past few months as it has been for the past few years

inb4 only part one ends

what the fuck. One week notice? Not even the shittiest of manga's get this kind of treatment. Say what you want about the series but it is has been popular and selling moderately well in japan

This sucks.

He actually deserves the axe

That literally says nothing about Prison School specifically ending and from the looks of it I'm pretty sure its from another series.

The fact that there is still no source besides a tumblr post with no details and a fucking snippet of a page not in the newest chapter leak suggests this is fake to me.

Holy shit

Oh, come on Hiramoto!

Well fuck me I just put my foot in my mouth and chewed it to the bone

hana fag tears are delicious

My moonrunes are shit but couldn't this also mean the Hana/Chiyo shit is ending next week and not the series?

>the ending of the manga will be Hana getting btfo really hard that she will lose her mind
Why this is allowed?

F

An even angrier series parodying Prison School? I don't think he's reached peak anger yet.

it says 監獄学園 right there

Guys calm down, wait until a good translator clarifies what that text says

What about Mari? And the fags on PBR-sama? And Meiko? And Kate? And ass-man trying to get out of jail?
Why the flying fuck, Hiramoto?

Fug, me and the devil blues is ongoing at least.

Nanachi still in business.

Thanks for giving this absolute peach.

>prison school ends
>10 year timeskip
>prison work begins

Jumping ship.
I could understand making Hana devolve into her early manga awful persona, but Hiramoto is just making her as shitty a person as he needs so there's a climax at the end.
Or maybe he's just pisssed readers liked Hana more than his perfect waifu Chiyo and is trying to destroy her.

>The gang realise there is no prison greater than the confines of industry and capitalism which restrain and crush us all
>Andrenomics integrates Communist principles into its fundamental doctrines
>They all fuck off and start a free love commune in the woods

Best ending incoming?

Dropped it after that horrid arc on the sports festival

>Literally making Hana be the biggest cunt of the series in the final chapters of the manga
this shit is triggering me.

I feel like he just got tired of her and the series in general since the cavalry arc.

He's phoning in the ending hard, though Hana freaking out and turning violent/crazy under stress ain't new - she did break Kiyoshi's arm, remember?

Not surprised, I've been steadily losing interest in the series since an arc or two ago. I'd rather see it end than drag itself for too long.

Its already dragged itself on for too long. The last two arcs should have ended like forty chapters sooner than they did.

It ending now just means we get no resolution for the rest of the cast and the Chiyo/Hana climax it was building up gets rushed through.

why are people talking shit over the sports arc?

we had kyoshi and hana doing more piss thing
we had meiko coming back
we had the great adventure of the director

>mfw he was baiting Hanafags from the start
Oh well, I fell for his bait.

>Prison School ends next...week!
>NNNOOOOO!!
Christ.

Because it was the fucking Namek/Soul Society of the series except instead of making its popularity explode all it did was tire fans out and lower sales.

It dragged for way too god damn long with repetitive jokes and cliffhangers with barely five notably good moments to its name despite being like 2/3 the length of the first Prison arc.

that arc was only good until that tatami scene in Kiyoshi's room with Hana.

>no resolution for the rest of the cast
Except for Risa and fucking André. And who cared for this fat piece of shit?

Tatami scene wasn't even really part of the sports arc desu.

I'd say it began when they reached the field. Hana's shenanigans and the yaoi panic before that were all just an in-between section after the second Prison Arc ended.

>He is literally selfincerting as Hana to let his anger and frustation explode

>the shipperfags who ruined the threads for the last hundred chapters are the only ones to win with this shit ending

This is the worst timeline.

More like Hana was the readers all along.

Never heard of it but probably deserved.

>this is what Chiyofags actually believe
lol, you want her to win so bad you go and make up your own sources just to shitpost on Sup Forums with. Its not ending. S2 announcment soon.

Wow fuck japan

The only people 'losing interest' are the secondaries who picked it up after the anime.

Hana is scum like Hanafags.

Instead of wrapping it up nicely and ending the manga in 5/6 months he decides to throw everything out in the trash. For what reason? The manga was running since 2011, why the sudden rush?

There's only one excuse for the author... If he will become hentai doujin artist after this.

I was thinking the same, I mean there's no prison in the school now, and it also sold well

I drop this a looong time ago, Hiramoto ruined it, specially with calvary, sorry I mean cavalry contest.

Only one source? Fakkkee

>It's literally written in the 1st page of the new chapter

>Art-book and ongoing spin-off last year
>tanks still sell pretty well
It would indeed be weird if the manga ends with 15 chapters of Hana mentally breaking down while all the other characters are never heard of again but this is Japan, so they can take retarded decisions.
>inb4 Hana attempts to kill the two others and goes to a real jail, the end

That's the last page of the chapter.

>Hana attempts to kill the two others and goes to a real jail, the end
now that would be something

>making Hana devolve into her early manga awful persona, but Hiramoto is just making her as shitty a person
Or she’s just always been shit

>completely ignoring Hanafag sperg outs in the threads

>Mari's literally getting on the plane
>Gakuto will never redeem himself
>Meiko/Kate wrong airport ending
>Kiyoshi gets a good end

This is literally the worst timeline.

Wait are you guys for real? Prison School is ending? I kinda forgot about this during the calvalry, but I thought it got better and was doing good again.

Wtf why did it end? Whats the reason? I cant believe this. This was such a funny thing to read I dont want it to end

Because Kiyoshi confessed to Chiyo and she accepted it.

>It's a KatexMeiko ending
I'm okay with that

That looks like they got some messy facials.

Wow. It was just getting good again so what the hell happened?

Is that why he prolonged the Cavalry Arc? But this ending is too sudden. It was just getting good again.

>its another Sup Forums over reacts at a mistranslation episode

>Mari getting magically brought back.
I won't be surprised if Gakuto's girlfriend pops back up and forgives him suddenly next chapter.

Hanafags in a nutshell

Mari spat on them. From her airplane.

They wouldn't look so sad in that case. They would lick each other's faces.

>we could have gotten the wet T-shirt contest instead of a million chapters of the Namek Cavarly battle
He deserved it

how do you unironically be a chiyofag
abused meiko had more personality chan chiyo
fucking gakuto x kiyoshi is a better ship

Looks like they're blushing and Mari is with them, since they got the octopus stuff.
Threesome ending?

Hana has always been nothing more than piss fetish bait, or a just a general cunt

>no arc about Assman trying to orchestrate a prison break by assembling a devout following of enlightened ass lovers
What the fuck Hiramoto I've been waiting more than 250 chapters for this shit.

What it do to get kubo'd?

Because it's the reason PS got cancelled and Assman's Bizarre Adventure was literally the only reason to read it.

>Literally no wet T-shirt contest
He deserved to no deliver.

What if Chiyo gets into piss stuff tho?

Is now a good time to start reading it? Season 1 was a 10/10 in my eyes so can I just pick up where it left off?

I literally can not deal with this shit today.

No, if anything consider yourself lucky.
Wait to see if it will be continued or not.

>so can I just pick up where it left off?
yes, chapter 80

the anime? I doubt it

>we had the great adventure of the director
he deserves a spin-off series

>no wet T-shirt arc
He had one fucking job

End of vol. 24 said that we are close to the end.

And then there was imgur.com/a/UcfaD
PRISON SCHOOL IS ENDING!!! Last arc is called "Kiyoshi's Confessions"
Where it was announced 3 months ago it was ending, but people tried to claim it was a mistranslation.