Daily reminder that tomboys are the best

daily reminder that tomboys are the best

That isn't a tomboy, thats just a nerd with short hair.

this is not a tomboy. the best classification you could call her is a nerd; but even then you're stretching it.

this is a blank slate with no credible character traits just a loose collection of interests so you can self insert character traits as you imagine them to make her your waifu.

its better than posting a long hair girl and calling her a tomboy. because that's what i see other threads doing

A tomboy can have long hair though. These are both tomboys.

>its better than posting a long hair girl and calling her a tomboy. because that's what i see other threads doing

tomboys can be long haired. Never seen a sporty pony tail before?

let me give you same treatment

this is not a tomboy. the best classification you could call her is a athlete; but even then you're stretching it.

this is a blank slate with no credible character traits just a loose collection of interests so you can self insert character traits as you imagine them to make her your waifu.

doesn't feel very good to have you own waifu shot down by every single person you meet

Don't be so pretentious, dude.

A tomboy is a character type not a design you fucking melt. They are characters who act like boys and do thing which would be considered boyish. Senpai is just a girl with short hair who likes to read books.

>let me give you same treatment
Oh and by the way I was the first post.

you haven't read her manga have you?

Yes I have. Senpai isn't a tomboy no matter how you try to stretch it.

fine. you have fun your little fantasy world. i just wished senpai was more well known

ESL spend more time on your english studies

How is she a tomboy? Please explain?

This is a tomboy.
This is not.

please explain how that THING is a tomboy

>no credible character traits

Read the manga

thats what said to the last person.

you explain how she is one

Fuck off newfag

welcome to the thread where we bitch about what is and what is not a tomboy

No that's just you, everyone else already knows the meaning

i know the meaning. but other people wont explain why there char is one

You clearly dont know though.
>plays sports
>is very rough and tumble
>acts very boyish
>is shy
>loves to read
>isnt very active

your talking about there actions not there looks. this whole thread i was talking about there looks.because by that logic you can show me any anime char , tell me she likes sports and acts very boyish and you would call them a tomboy. i'm i right? or not

That is what a tomboy is you fucking spaz. A tomboy is the personality not the looks.

so if i told you this anime char acts boyish and likes sports she would be a tomboy.

yes i know she is not one. but by your logic she is

Fuck yes, tomboy thread!

Bullshit, that aint a tomboy, true tomboy would wear spats under her skirt.

Yes she would be because that is what a tomboy is.

>but by your logic she is
It isnt by my logic, it is the literal definition of tomboy.

not a tomboy.

tomboys are pretty easy to ID
1) athletic: this is a must
2) Boyish interests: THIS IS A MUST (video games, sports)
3) Generally wears gender neutral or boyish clothing (not entirely a certainty, but usually true)
4) Generally no interest in makeup or dolling herself up (this isn't certain, sometimes tomboys can be interested in these things, they just don't do it much)
5) Generally more comfortable hanging out with guys then girls; may even dislike having female friends
6) not a dyke.
7) not a slut.

There you go, that's a tomboy.

>it's another "tomboy thread" where people just argue over who is or isn't a tomboy

You know a character is more than just a picture, right?

this is true. but when i see a tomboy i want to know it by her looks not her actions

>3) Generally wears gender neutral or boyish clothing (not entirely a certainty, but usually true)

add on, this one is harder to ID in anime/manga as most characters are school aged and typically are forced into female clothing for their uniform.

that said you can spot them pretty easily. Mikoto Misaka is a nice example of a tomboy. She's athletic, and tends to dress relatively gender neutral when in casual clothing. Uncomfortable with skirts. She's more of a childish version though, as her interests tend toward more kid stuff, but she's still a tomboy, interested in fighting to prove who's stronger, and not shying away from being beaten up.

add short hair and a boyish look. to the list

Only if they are dating a cute feminine girl.

Most of your requirements are complete bollocks. For example, he's a dyke slut tomboy.

If you read this with Sawashiro voice, thumbs up

Tomboyfags are more pathetic than yurifags at this point

Monkey is not a slut, she's just a bit raunchy, just like a good tomboy should be.

You are all completely wrong. Kawai is blatantly treated as a tomboy in the series itself. Reading is a male aristocratic trait.

Absolutely awful tomboy thread, I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up

Post some good tomboys then.

That's not a tomboy, not even close.
This is a good example of a tomboy.

>ywn be a cute tomboy hit on by an onee-sama

THICC tomboys

This, they don’t even have a penis.

Would you stop that?

No. A tomboy has to have masculine parts. They cannot cook like a woman, like boys like a woman or have female parts.

Megumi is the best.

>implying heterosexual men don’t want men
Are you gay? It’s extremel manly and hetero to fuck a man. Therefore a manly woman should fuck men. It’d be a gay man who fucks a woman but the woman would be straight.

I know a lot about bungaku shoujos but never heard about bungaku shounens

retards, tomboy is a body type

It's not though.

Yes it is, just like loli

Fucking disgusting.

>this only has one chapter left
fuck I'm sad

Come on.

Then why is my tomboy waifu one of the most hated?

There is no way to fuck up a tomboy thre- never mind.

> tomboys are the best
> doesn't post a tomboy

Because tomboy Tsunderes are annoying but she was cool.

>7) not a slut.
there can be slutty tomboys

i tried not to fuck it up but people wanted to start bitching the min i posted her like i just offended there waifu

i don't want to start this shit again

i'm am just going to wait on a physical copy if and when it comes out. but yea.... i am sad it is ending

>i tried not to fuck it up but people wanted to start bitching the min i posted her like i just offended there waifu
>i don't want to start this shit again
You were wrong and got your ass blown out. Don't be a bitch.

>tfw Waifu is a tomboy
Feels glorious

look at this point i don't care. i like my short haired waifu and i don't care if she is a tomboy or not. the next time i make a thread it will be just words for the main picture to not offend any one

Made for Old Men.

This. This is why there are so many fake tomboys. It’s easy to check for a penis and they don’t have one.

You probably shouldn’t make threads until you learn how words work
Protip you can’t change the definition of a word so it fits how you want it to

just move on with your life. i already said i don't care.

most of this thread doesn't care what a true tomboy is either.

tomboy is not reverse trap

never said it was

most of the thread is telling you that you are wrong

>most of this thread doesn't care
cute the opposite. You don't bait and switch tomboyfags

and

i

dont

care

move on with the thread or make your own.

No, I'm gonna keep reminding everyone this thread is a mistake.

if i was a mistake

why

are

you

here?

to make of me? to make fun of my waifu? what? what is it?

>mostly hangs around girls
>is a dyke
senpai, I think you're a bit off

if it was a mistake*

nope, I actually don't mind her, it's you're mistake that I'm never letting go.

Fuck off back to facebook or lurk 2 more years.

Stop typing like a fag.

it sounds like you do care if you are still in the thread responding to everything
and to me if feels like you still think you are right and can't admit you were wrong

tell them to leave me the fuck alone and i will stop typing like that. i made one mistake and this thread wants to laugh at it in till this thread dies

>finding out your childhood bro was actually a girl all along
I will never live this and it lives me in despar.

that one mistake is this fucking thread, deal with it.

Tomboys!

Source

heres your shit stained trophy THE MOMENT EVERYONE WANTS IN THIS THREAD. FINE. i was wrong IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR FOR THE PAST HOUR. THAT ONE PERSON ON THE INTERNET WAS WRONG AND TO ADMIT IT THAT HE WAStake the damm thing and leave me be. post your tomboys or what ever

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Tom-Boys!

>come back and this thread is still up
>come back and this absolute melt is still getting roasted
Fucking hell lad, you really fucked yourself with this one.

I’m sorry that it’s terminal.