Dragon ball Z

Alright I just gotta say this... I'm SOOOOOOOOO FUCKING tired of everyone hating on Yamcha. The memes, the fan service, the disrespect all of it. So I'm about to go into reason why Yamcha was cool AF and why he is my all time favorite DBZ character. For starters wolves are my favorite animals and his whole theme was a wolf. 2 He's technically known Goku the longest out of all he Z-FIGHTERS. Also, he was the player/womanizer of the group!!!! That nigga had HELLA HOES! He was the pretty boy of the group! If y'all watch the series and movies the way I did you will see that in the DBZ universe multiple women found Yamcha hella attractive. Bulma ultimately left his ass because he couldn't stay monogamous. And y'all always want to bring up the Saibamen. HE FUCKING WON THAT FIGHT! He beat the shit out of em actually. He just got super cocky and got blown up. Everyone knows that suicide type explosion moves are retarded powerfully. It actually doesn't matter how much more powerful the other opponent is. This was evident when Android 16 was about to blow Cell up when he knew he couldn't fight him anymore. Yamcha was even gonna fight the rest of the Saibamen but he got to cocky and let his guard down. I don't know why the writers made him out to be such a slacker, but he was over all a cool character and to everyone hating on him! SHUT THE FUCK!

Blame TFS and America. They're the ones that unironically think this. With Japan it was all in good fun.

>SHUT THE FUCK!

Gintama constantly making fun of him makes me think that even the japs are on board the Yamcha hate bandwagon now, Super even re-did the Yamcha crater gag.

I'm just tired because it stopped being funny a long time ago.

He was being disrespected and jobbing since like the first tournament. Hell he was always a gag character. Did anyone find him threatening after he met Bulma and it turned out he was an autist?

It's Toonamicucks who hate him

>Minagawa Rina-san
Grill detected
Yamcha even has 3D fangirls

t.yamcha

I used to find him threatening before he saw Bulma when I was a kid. Goku turning into an Oozaru also gave me nightmares back then.
How things change.

>But Yamcha wasn't demeaned by Bulma, he chose to be a clown on his own

reminder this is what happens to a female after yamcha shoots his load on them

Nice try Yamcha ,but you'll always be remembered as the guy who died to a beansprout

was yamcha dying to a saibaman the most pathetic example of jobbing in the series?

No. Vegeta is still king of jobbers because he deliberately turned his victory into a situation where he would be able to do nothing but job out of pride. At least Yamcha didnt grow the saibamen himself to prove how tough he was.

Yamcha shits all over everyone else

imo it's the 3rd

krillin getting killed by tambourine with one single kick and vegeta jobbing to perfect cell were both worse

I've always liked Yamcha. Amongst a collection of saints and alien freaks he always seemed like Dragon Ball's everyman. The only one to think of using his superpowers for profit as a pro athlete; obvious really. Suggests using the Dragon Balls to wish for money too. The other Z-fighters are staggered by the prospect of using them for personal gain; Yamcha sheepishly apologizes and plays it off as a joke.

Blame the fanbase. Power = Popularity with shonenfags which is why Broly's so popular despite not even being a character.

Krillin was a fucking kid at the time and he didnt have saiyan genes to save him, give the guy a break.

Yamcha's case is overconfidence but at least he was stronger than the Saibamen. On the other hand the king of all jobbers Vegeta acts like he's tough in front those stronger than him

vegeta's jobbed to major threats (namely the main villains) he didnt die to freeza soldier #3421

him getting demolished be frieza builds up frieza as a dangerous opponent

him getting destroyed by perfect cell shows just how much the powerjump is

buu is buu

yamcha dying to an opponent who then gets destroyed by literally everyone else achieves less than nothing, its pointless jobbing

>jobbing
He was stronger than that saibaman.

and then he fucking died

>come here big boy, let me give you a hug

Japs have no souls, they just don't. When the scene where Yamcha died happened, when I was a kid, it was a distressing scene, especially when they zoomed over to Bulma who had fallen to pieces. You'd have to be soulless to find that funny.

>if you didnt find one of the most pathetic deaths in the franchise sad you have no soul

Yeah.

Do people not realize even after how often it happened that blowing yourself up is stronger than any attack that character can do? Although i agree the power gap is pretty big it actually wasnt that bad

>finding that sad
lmao. I'm convinced the only reason people like yamcha is because of anime filler

Hes gonna get more fans when fighterz hits because he looks fucking fun in that.

>being sad for the death of a character in a manga where literaly everyone will be revived more times than a wow raid.

Yamcha jobbing:

>Roshi
Completely acceptable, it was a self-taught young man fighting against the strongest master in the planet.
>Mummy
Somewhat embarassing, he was outclassed by the mummy while Goku defeated him without breaking a sweat. OG Dragon Ball's "Goku's Time" was as bad as GT sometimes.
>Tien
Acceptable, Tien was the big bad and he was actually really impressed by Yamcha.
>Kami
Also acceptable, it was the almighty god of the planet back then and almost as strong as Piccolo. Getting his balls crushed was embarassing, though.
>Saibaman
Embarassing, he was stronger than the opponent, but left his guard down due to arrogance (should've known better since the duel against Kami). Unfortunately, it was also a pretty emotional moment (he volunteered to fight in the place of Krillin because of a bad feeling about the opponent) ruined by memes.
>Android 20
Understandable, he was weaker than Gero, it was the fight that destroyed Yamcha's fighting spirit, though.
>Cell Jr.
Understandable, lasted about the same as Krillin and Tien, performed slightly better than Krillin in the anime.

Vegeta jobbing:
>Zarbon, Recoome
Understandable, had put up a good fight despite being outclassed by both.
>Frieza
Acceptable, he was dealing with the big bad, crying like a bitch wasn't cool, though.
>Android 18
Embarassing, instigated the fight, trash-talked 18 and then got pounded hard by her.
>Perfect Cell
The most embarassing Vegeta moment, got played like a toddler due to his arrogance. One of the few moments I've cheered for the villain.
>Fat Buu, Kid Buu
Both understandable.
>Frieza (again)
Again embarassing, instead of finishing the job, decided to trashtalk Frieza one last time giving him the opportunity to blow up the planet and kill him in the process, it's the counterpart of Yamcha x Saibaman.
>Hit
Understandable because of Hit's gimmicks, he was completely demolished to make Goku look better, though.

>Pathetic
Chaiotzu blew himself up and all it did was give Nappa dirt on his armor. He couldn't even reach the spikes
>pathetic
Tien exhausted himself to death
>pathetic
Ginyu spent over 20 years as a frog and the moment he got a real body he died to Vegeta
>Pathetic
The entire U6 team almost died because Champa had a hissy fit

Yamcha getting blown up isn't anything. He let his guard down and that's that. If Vegeta didn't destroy Tien's Saibamen and if Krillin went second they would have died too.

obsessed

Not him but this is Rightfully so. Yamchad is a relatable treasure. I unironically self insert and identify as this hero and I find it a sin that he's portrayed the way he is.

He is literally me.

Not really, sometimes I just wonder who's the biggest jobber of this series.

Gohan is catching up fast, tho.

>chaotzu and tien
died to the midboss, yamcha died to mooks

They couldn't even touch the midboss and would have certainly died to the mook if the situation was turned. Yamcha rolfstomped his mook and could have taken them all.

>could have taken them all.
but didnt, and thats whats embarrassing about it

its not pathetic because yamcha is weak- outside of Goku all of the Z warriors were weak, it was that he died to possibly the weakest opponent in DBZ

Tenshinhan has an eye beam, so he could attack even if the Saibaman grabbed him. Although I could see Toriyama forgetting that...

That's only because he let his guard down. Everyone does that. Goku could have died to a laser in RoF (fired by a nonfighter). Hell, even Krillin let his guard down when the entire existence of universe was at stake

>even Goku does that
and Goku getting shot by sorbet is memed about, besides which Goku (and vegeta for that matter) are well established retards who are only still alive because saiyan genetics are OP

That's another thing. Yamcha is the only fighter that doesn't ride some unfair BS. Tien Chaiotzu, Roshi, and Krillin were all brought up under advanced schools, Goku, Vegeta, and the half breeds all have their saiyan genetics, the androids have their cybernetics, Piccolo has his regeneration and two other strong Namekians living inside of him, and Buu has whatever the hell happened to him.

Yamcha is the only one that had to learn everything on his own without any sort of genetic gift.