Volume 1 >>165447605

Volume 1 Volume 2 Volume 3 Continuation of Koi wa Ameagari no You ni manga/anime.

Koi wa Ameagari no You ni, a manga about a romance between a high school girl and a divorced 45 year old man, airs January 2018 on noitaminA
Directed by Ayumu Watanabe at Wit Studio, ED by Aimer

Also, if you are reading this please occasionally post, as the thread doesn't bump if OP is the only one posting.

End of volume 3

If anyone can, please bump

bump

Read the manga, anime will be total flop

Thanks

How successful does a SOL romance anime need to be?

If it has a niche threads on Sup Forums, than its already successful. This will not get even that. I have no idea what they though picking it for adaptation. It is just bad in a bland and pointless way. About the only appealing thing about it is heroine cat face, but it does not salvage it from being boring garbage. A generic 90th office romance smut manga would be 10 times more interesting than this.

Naaah. This is a pretty successful manga in Japan so it should at least be semi successful there.

50/50 if it will be successful on the chans.

End of chapter

End of chapter. Someone please bump

If anyone is willing, please bump

If anyone can, please bump

bump.

THanks

I don't even read this, but my problem with this series is the guy is literally worthless trash, can't take the whole manga seriously.

How so? He's not a neet or anything. Just a divorcee caught in a ok job.

I like the girl, and it’s not like the manga doesn’t know she’s too good for him (and the guy himself is aware of this too).

And he's still writing his novel, will probably come into play at one point.

I think more than her being too good for him, it's like there's a lifetime of experience separating them, they'll never be able to truly connect emotionally, and he understands that.

It's not like huge age gaps don't exist irl. They author isn't ignoring it, which is nice.