Made in Abyss

Could you get away with murder in the abyss?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=17dm9l8v9cg
youtube.com/watch?v=padPBPyL8Dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is the Abyss even under the jurisdiction of any government? It seems to be a no man's land so you can do literally anything down there.

Not sure if i'll post here or in the Ozone one

I'm going to guess the authorities are going to get mad if you start killing raiders, especially the relevant ones.
If only because it'd impair the collection of relics for them to exploit.

The world of MiA seems to be in the Industrial Age at most, children in Orth are being used as fodder, the lucky ones can try to become delvers. What happens in the Abyss stays in the Abyss, I doubt the goverment of Orth would give a fuck about some nobodies

Seems like it's under Orth's jurisdiction, i mean Natt did mention that foreign delvers need to sneak in from the slums if they wanna get in, also all of the white whistles we've seen so far seems to be a member of Orth's delver guild

Liza and Ozen were part of fucking warparties trying to stop the foreign raiders from getting the Time Bell. I'm sure that there is some level of "make sure these assholes don't get this WMD, but give it to us so we can use it then sell it" from Orth/Govt

That's right, i am Fluffzen.

simply

Makes me wonder what in the fuck they have on the really deep layers if there was a bell that stops time on floor... what was it, Four?

as the gravity increases time slows down

they have qt shotabots

It seems there is some level of regulation thanks to the delvers guild, but for the majority is a no man’s land, if you kill someone in the four layer and no one saw it none will care, it also seem like Orth does not care about the rest of the world since wanted criminals like Bondrewd are respected members of their society

When Bondrewd finally dies, how sick of a party will Orth throw?

>Losing the guy who established Idofront as a front base
>Party

Will be mourned harder than Lyza.

Well I mean if you kill someone in the fourth layer, if anyone even finds out they're not gonna fuck with you

I've been waiting for you

They also throw a huge party for Lyza, it was almost a festival, the people of Orth see death in a different perspective that most

>criminals like Bondrewd are respected members of their society
it's more like they can't do anything about him. people still say some shit about him like Ozen

The ultimate reward of the Abyss

Not sure, look at Habo, he was like, “this dude Bondrewd is extremely dangerous he may be a monster, but isn’t he a cool monster!”

Yes but how will they make shekels if not Bondrewd-themed shows and Bondrewd merchandise? I wonder if any clever entrepreneur will create a scale replica of Papa's rod.

That we just don’t know, like most societies is likely the murder of a fellow person out of malicious intends is discouraged, but we just don’t know enough, what kind of laws exist in Orth?, we do know that for a red whistle to enter the second layer is considered suicide, but not much, that’s the problem with seeing everything mostly from a child perspective

>That we just don’t know,

This seems like a Lovecraft story except the main protagonists are children for some reason.

>for some reason
Is it really a mystery? Artist is a loli/shotacon.

Tsukushi can draw some cool machinery
Why he's waste his skill drawing lolis, shotas and furries?

children's innocent has indeed play a part on the history, creating a strong bond with someone you just meet and things like that, but yeah none can deny Tsukushi really likes lolis and shotas

So we get attached easier and when the machines rip them apart we feel worse

>why does a lolicon draw so much loli
Boy, I'm just stumped!

Ozen shits on everyone, according to her opinion Torka probably ate babies for breakfast.

He also likes shota centaurs that evolve in to /fit/ centaurs

He also makes cool monsters and his adults look great too, as other has mention, he simply favors little kids that's all

He also likes fluff

i can't believe geira is fucking dead

was Torka an alpha male?

Yeah he likes anthropomorphic characters, but if they are also kids he likes them even more, do you remember that bird thing from Xenoblade and how much he liked that design

More like walking dildo for alpha female.

rip new chapter

I want to STROKE Bondrewd's TAIL!

Made this for the Sup Forums Draws.
Yes I just copied another image and redrew it.

Why would you want to train your whole life just so you could go down into a deadly hole and wait for people to come by so you could kill them?

Most delvers travel in groups, you'd have to be prepared to kill multiple people while being outnumbered. If anyone got away and reported that someone is waiting down there killing delving parties, I'd imagine they'd send a party to deal with you.

Good work user. Went right into my rare bondrewds folder.

>face slit isn't properly centered relative to the forehead handle
triggered

He is too lean here.

But he's a lean lanklet in the manga. The anime bulked him up too much.

Motherfucker now I can't unsee it

>giant canister with loli soup
>tail covered in metal armor
>canopy unto dawn
Motherfucker must stole some of these pins from Ozen to be this fast and agile with such equipment.

N-Not my fault, blame the guy who's image I copied.

Made this as a request from one of you guys a couple threads ago. Any other requests are open!

youtube.com/watch?v=17dm9l8v9cg

Oya oya oya

youtube.com/watch?v=padPBPyL8Dk

He did enhance his bodies with relics. The pins aren't the only relics out there that can do such a thing.

To be continued one, please.

In what context would you like that in? The moment you mentioned it, I was thinking of Bonedaddy pulling the level to the elevator of fun; and then it cutting off to a 'to be continued' the moment one of the cursed humans slaps on the window.

Bun!

boo

was it rape?

Riko is boring

Her character development in Abyss.

>you'll never be a shota that grown women fight over

Love has no borders

a lesson we can all learn from

>tfw Riko gets a new team

reg, snail bun, and moth new team?

I think Faputa would keep Reg only for herself

You can do that i guess, i am more of a manga guy.

So? How low are the chances of getting a new chapter this month?

maybe
she let him leave pretty easily, she might not even care about him that much

What is the japanese writing near Faputa?
Also, what she's thinking?

Don't think so. Reg probably promised Fapmoth to quickly come back, she was just shocked he forgot about her

grind

She's so cute aaaaa

I mean the second time, she looked angry, but let him leave. Whatever goal she has doesn't seem to involve him. Pretty sure she just thinks of him as a robot first and a friend second, the opposite of riko

I don't know why everyone bullies Riko so much just because she's less able than the robot and the Bondrewd understudy

Maybe her personal fuckboy? What's with the beta males in MiA?! We already had Torka and Maruruk and now Reg?

She is a good mc, can't do much by herself because she is still young but is a good leader and tactician also pretty hardheaded

Would you?

Because Nanachi is the alpha male

tsukushi likes strong women
except ozen, he punished her for no good reason

I think she got over her lesbo phase

Adult Reg... disgusting!

>punished
>she lives in comphy 2nd Layer with qt personal fuckboy and servants

There is only one

Bon, pls. You were JUSTed by kids.

What about adult Nanachi?

>one fluff, two fluff, male fluff, mad fluff

or she knows she's too frail to pursue lyza, pretty sad desu. She took on maruruk because she misses lyza, but he doesn't fill the hole in her heart, hence her digging up lyza's grave

Hmm I still wonder if Bondrewd was holding back against Reg, he wanted to capture him after all

I'm retarded. Is the reason why they are warned to be careful of other raiders is because raiders will typically try and kill each other for loot?

Also are you basically forever stuck in the Abyss once you get to the 4th layer? How do you make it out of the Abyss without dying to the curse at that point? You can't right?

You make it to the third layer and then the fourth layer's shit stops so you can rest in the tunnels and deal with bloodloss then keep going

Not all raiders are friendly, yeah. Reg and Nanachi would both be interesting to raiders because they're weird and potentially valuable, since Reg doesn't feel the curse of the abyss and is pretty strong anyway, and Nanachi is proof that you can get back from the 6th layer without dying or losing humanity.

The limit is the 5th layer, since that's the last one that you can go up from without always getting some permanent affliction like loss of humanity, which starts in the 6th layer. Nobody, as far as we know and aside from Reg, has come back after they went down the elevator in Idofront.

Bon missed plenty of chances to kill them or capture. Instead if fighing with Reg, he could use Nanachi or Riko as hostages and I'm pretty sure Reg would agree to be vivisected again, Bon could kill/capture them after 1st fight. And why Zoaholic - his main relic, was guarded only by 1 PH? For cold blooded scientist he acted too YOLO during whole arc.

What fascinates me about Riko is her hard-headedness. Right now it's masked by her childish innocence but I feel like at some point it could develop into something like cruelty or ruthlessness. All the throwaway comments about her being like Bondrewd can't be for nothing.

The box gave her single minded obsession to the bottom of the abyss after all

Because his intention was no longer kill or capture at that point. Bondrewd lost interest in Reg's inner workings pretty quickly and his new area of interest became Reg's combat abilities which he can't test with Reg strapped into the fun chair. Remember, he straight up said he regrets removing Reg's arm. At the same time he also wanted to test Nanachi's abilities since she's essentially his successor. He realized he can get much more info through fighting than through killing/capturing, that's all.

Bondrewd is not a coward, he's the bravest and coolest White Whistle, so he would use such underhanded tactics.
He also seemed very interested in learning how the team fights, and probably wanted to test out his new fluffy body in a real fight.