What does Sup Forums think about my country Northern Ireland?

Attached: 7BC4F880-6ABD-4231-ACDB-982C985122C5.png (1174x1026, 550K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCJMQgfHXNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The UK is going to toss you under the bus due to Brexit.

Great place, would love to visit. Not sure what'll happen due to the whole Brexit situation. I think it'll be kept out of the south even so, but I'm very worried that there will be renewed violence when a hard border has to be reinstated.

Don't get fucked Ulster bro

I thought the DUP had the tories by the balls because of their tremendous fuckup of an election

quick rundown if I'm wrong tho

Attached: 1481793399642.jpg (1151x900, 350K)

Bí in Éirinn, bardaí dílseachta

You're a country now?
What will the crown think?
Jokes aside you happen to be the only place in the UK that has conservatives that are recognizable by American standards.
The rest of the UK is California: The Country, but with shitty weather.
I'll never understand how you guys make it with the irish in front of you and the crown behind you, given the English are such libshits it's amazing they haven't given you to ireland completely.
Though with the way they cuck out it sometimes seems like they already have.
I know the plastic paddy's over here that pay attention to it crow about "beating ther English" over there.
Whatever that means.

Based

Your country is just a reference to another country

You're just the West Virginia of Europe

There is only one ireland, and it's under the control of Great Britain and HM the Queen by the Grace of God.

Omg, this fucking leaf.

Attached: LGheCy0.gif (720x404, 3.16M)

Your country literally is not a real country, I don't even know why you have your own flag. Ireland has been a Protestant country for 2,000 years, you papist animals just invaded from the Iberian peninsula and spread your cult by murdering innocent Anglos and the true Irish.

Well first it wasnt protestant for 2000 years as christianity wasnt introduced to the 4th/ 5th century and it was St Patrick who brought catholicism to the land just not under the approval of rome. Celtic culture has existed for thousands of years, no one ever fucking heard of canada until the americans started making fun of them.

That's completely false, Jesus Christ visited England and preached the gospel there, there oldest Christian churches in the world are in England and English missionaries went to spread their faith in Ireland.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (1023x651, 44K)

This is a fact, it was accepted by all historians even the papist church only modern "scholars" dont accept this

fpbp

Attached: brainlets.jpg (257x196, 6K)

He's talking out his ass. Accurate representation of most Poles

Your president can't even pay its veterans and gives male majority jobs to incompetent women. Your country is cucked af.

Attached: 1508729826113.jpg (600x600, 57K)

I only worry that your political party is headed by a woman; no good can come of that, lad.

Yeah Britain is really in control right now, just look at London

fixed

Attached: NI_flag.gif (430x260, 7K)

In our 500 year history we have never had a single president, we aren't a corporation we are a sovereign state

why is there two irelands anyway?
seems like it'd be a lot less troubles if there was only one

It's the most British part of Britain even if it isn't in Britain. Even Enoch Powell went there in exile. I hope to visit one day.

Because the papists were murdering thousands of innocent Anglos and Protestants, Irish papists are the worlds number one terrorists in the world, look at America it's full of foreigners now because JFK an Irish papist opened the floodgates.

you should secede from the britapakis and dump all the "quintessentials" on them
up the ra

Because too many of the Irish Catholics are basically dindus who blame the British for their famine and all their problems. There should be one united Ireland as a part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

Low IQ paint huffing bonfire having brainlets. Genuinely really fucking depressing. It'd be a good place to retire solely for the housing market if said subhumans and depressing shitheaps of towns didn't keep it down.

Good shit, as another NI bro id fly that fleg any day

fuck off we're nowhere near full but still fuck off

Cuckold.

Oh trust me, I don't want to go near that shitheap of a """country"""" again so long as I live.

Didnt yall fight to not be a country?

Kek. State of you. And how many visits to Northern Ireland have you been on out of curiosity? Would that be 0?

>live on an island
>potatoes have disease
>oh well we can at least fish
>oh wait no we can't because we are dumber than niggers
>see Protestant Irish and Protestant Anglos surviving famine because they know there's more food to eat than just potatoes
>get triggered and start blowing them up
>queen Victoria offers £5,000 in support (£10,000,000 today!)
>still blame the Anglo for this
This is literally what happened

Attached: IMG_9629.jpg (768x1024, 80K)

Brainlets yet we beat the main-land for academics every year.

Fucking state of you. No.

good

Catholics out-do protestants there too ;')

Explain what the Jews meant by your flag plz, OP

we'll be reunited soon

Should be united with Ireland. BRITS OUT!

Attached: ETERNAL.jpg (680x458, 85K)

indeed

Attached: WhatDidYouSayAnon.jpg (960x960, 100K)

Kek
Also checked

t.funded terrorism in Ireland because of muh heritage

Underrated and checked

fuck of taig. Caitríona Ruane gave the catlic schools way more funding.

I stopped caring about Protestant vs Catholics in the 1600s like everyone else in the civilised world =')

thats why we need an Irish language act right?

Get rid of all of Ireland for all I care. Utter state of it.

How very progressive, did your wife's son tell you this?

It's looks exactly like NW ENgland but a bit higher up and to the left a bit

Every true Briton will never be ruled by Rome.

Better than existing amongst two groups of low IQ mongoloids ready to kill each other.

>Get rid of all of Ireland for all I care. Utter state of it.

Attached: 1519736955785.gif (413x243, 51K)

This. Great point.

i thought we covered the low iq bit. best grades in the uk

KILL YOURSELF RETARD

Though I disagree with the abandonment of Celtic culture in Northern Ireland I support the Protestant right to self-determination.

hopefully brother

Attached: united.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Ireland should focus on improving funding in Gaeltacht areas instead of bemoaning Northern Ireland.

>look at America it's full of foreigners now because JFK an Irish papist opened the floodgates.
This is 100% accurate.
Ted Kennedy pushed through the 1965 immigration act and destroyed my country.
In Contrast the descendants of people from Northern Ireland like Andrew Jackson fought off the jewish bankers and expelled indians.
Judging by what their diaspora did here in America I'm on the side of Northern Ireland.

The Iberian papist ape is responsible for everything wrong with America, Canada, Australia, Britain and Europe.

sounds a little bit like scapegoating to me... or maybe you're just larping as someone who cares what the irish do/did?

>bonfire having brainlets
Bonfires are fun, wtf is wrong with you?
Now that I know they have bonfires like us I like them even more.
>How very progressive
Come visit California and talk to the locals about politics.
I assure you there is no daylight between a Californian liberal and an Englishman in the realm of politics.
Even the "conservative" English are eerily similar.

I care because they murdered a million innocent Anglos and Protestants Irish papists in America even staged an invasion of Canada!

its the only based part of the uk

Them and the jews.
Here in the states the irish ran a scheme in New York where they would take new immigrants and give them handouts in return for votes.
Sounds a lot like what happens today with Mexican immigrants who are also catholic.
Given that the Kennedy's opened the borders to them I wouldn't be surprised if it's connected.

I love our country and I thank all English, Scots and Welsh who remain loyal to us. And to anyone else who supports us. It's depressing when most people see us as evil oppressors when all we want is peace and a home

The Uncle Tom of countries

Like you and the eu? How's all that diversity goin for ya?

True white men will never be ruled from Rome.

pretty funny actually

I understand this, I am part Irish myself but know Irish protestants and have Irish protestant ancestry myself, I fear Cobyn will betray Ulster if he wins the next general election.

President?

>paddy education

Shithole.

I fuckin hope so

If Cobyn wins it may force our hand

Attached: UVF.jpg (500x391, 49K)

Not a country

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 753K)

A nice breeze of RWDS's.

bunch of fags

youtube.com/watch?v=dCJMQgfHXNI
tl:dr in the 16th century the King flooded Northern Ireland with Protestant Scottish settlers who took over and displaced the native catholic population.

You sound like an actual unionist

Attached: image.jpg (3064x6096, 3.8M)

Yup and Brexit is gonna test us too in a lot of ways. Tbh I think we're fighting a losing battle but que sera sera

Tiocfaidh ar lá

Attached: image.jpg (1079x1245, 220K)

That bloody Varadkar should never been let into the negotiations.

Ulster Scots are the cousins of true Americans

Get on it Hiroshimoot

He's not wrong

Yeah the eu has played their hand well regarding ni

Have fun when Leo ruins your country and enacts Project Ireland 2040 with a million migrants.

You will become diverse! Juncker commands you to!

Attached: 1521241511355.png (300x317, 185K)

>implying a meme flag has the right to have anything resembling an opinion

EU bastards should be shown no mercy for what they have done to Europe.

Attached: DUP-A.png (1386x814, 1.19M)

Is your name simon?

Wannabe Kikes

Attached: uda-israeli-flag.jpg (395x400, 23K)

FREEEEEEE IRELAND FROM THE TYRANNY OF THE QUEEN

IRA DID ~N O T H I N G~ WRONG

Attached: IRA-mural.jpg (500x358, 79K)

UFV BOI