Why do you still read shounen?

Why do you still read shounen?

define shounen that is pretty wide.

Is one punch man shounen, is SNK?

Or are you just trying to feel smug about not reading the big names like one piece

I read whatever is good. Demographic doesn't matter.

what is the problem in reading shounen

Some people are so desperate to grow up that they reject anything that might also be enjoyable to younger people.

Because I'm an autistic manchild

>Or are you just trying to feel smug about not reading the big names like one piece

It's better than sol moe shit.

Chitose thread

I mean, dunno about read. But I just finished watching all of the Hero Academia anime and it was a fun time. I don't get what you have against it, all shonen means is it's meant to appeal to boys.

but I've already transitioned to shoujo

Be patient, you'll get to Hegel in a few years.

I don't.
Not anymore, I mean.
The only shonen worth reading are the first six parts of JoJo and I read them long time ago

It makes me feel like I'm teenager again and still can change my life.

Liking shounenshit is a symptom of childhood and it is, within it's permit a healthy function of a developing mind.
If by adulthood, however, you haven't realised the true strength and merit of anime is SoL then this is obviously a sign of inhibited development of a mature brain.

>sol shows
fuck off pedos

Ah shit...

You don't belong here. Everyone on Sup Forums loves Loli.

Shounenfags are the true pedos, you watch them to get closer to little boys.

I watch and read what's good at the moment, I don't care what type of Anime it is. I liked Sweetness and Lightning and Yotsuba and Lovely Complex just as much as i liked My Hero Academia and i read both Parasyte and Akumetsu and regard them as some the best Manga you can read. It all depends on what's actually good, Shounen are simply easy reads and translate well into Anime however there's some exceptions. For instance Black Clover is a turd that i wish didn't exist.

They're entertaining

FRIENDSHIP
BROTHERHOOD
FAMILY

>demographic vs genre

you are the reason anime has a bad name btw, delete ALL shows set in a school setting asap.

>anime has a bad name
Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

yeah then I could talk about anime or try and get people I know interested in it without being associated with spergs like you

>delete boku no hero academia

Delet this

Normalfag, please go and be basic somewhere else.

If you really want to get normalfags to accept your anime obsession, the easy answer is DON't. Anime is every bit as depraved as they think it is.
But if you really must, you don't just start talking about anime. You put on La Maison en Petits Cubes and then when people get curious you go dismissively that yeah, it's an anime. If they want to know more you start them slowly, with Ghibli, Kino no Tabi, Robot Carnival etc and of course Kodomo no Jikan.

Because Kingdom exists

Why do you read manga about boring everyday life when you could just live it?

Fun things are fun.

Spoken like a true moebrony.

I never had a Bleach, Naruto, or One Piece phase. Not even a Dragon Ball phase.

Because I wrote a song for Chitose.

Same reason because I (or anyone should for that matter) read anything.
I think that it will be fun.

MOSQUITOES
LEECHES
VAMPIRES

I'm sure this thread was made jokingly but I've always found it strange that anime and manga are judged so heavily by their target demographic and not just their merit as a show/comic

There are plenty of things that might be targeted at kids but appeal to a huge audience and there's nothing wrong with that, but anime fans have to make excuses and act like whatever shounen they like is this incredible exception (I see this a lot with Hunter x Hunter)

I don't care as long as I like it.

If you're talking about battle shounen, I don't. I love retro super robot manga though. Also, Aria and Mahoutsukai no Yome are shounen, and both really nice manga. Tezuka's Black Jack and Hi no Tori are both shounen as well, and inarguably two of the best manga ever written.

>shounenfag retards and moefag retards passive-agressive trash talking each other
good thread, please keep going faggots

The everyday life differs from person to person.

My life doesn't have qt japanese grills and
A T M O S P H E R E

Faster

Because no one needs a pilot who has a problem with suicide.

It's been a long time since I've watched a battle shounen. The last one I attempted to watch was Dragon Ball Super back when first started in 2015 because I felt a bit of nostalgia for Z, but I quickly lost interest and dropped it a couple of episodes in.

From what I've heard from friends who continued to watch it long after I stopped, it seems like I made the right choice.

it's fun.

Good fucking taste.