You will vote for me in 2020.. w-will you, user?

>You will vote for me in 2020.. w-will you, user?
How do you respond to disheartened President Trump?

Attached: btfuxregb4o01.jpg (2940x1960, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apollo_Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Plumbat
m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Trumps-2019-budget-request-includes-200-millon-increase-to-Israel-542467
puppetstringnews.com/blog/looks-like-omnibus-bill-that-congress-and-senate-didnt-read-is-the-start-of-the-wall
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigga I'd die for you.

Don't worry, he'd shoot and kill you for him too.

Fuck off. You're (((their))) President, not mine.

Go kiss Israel's wall
fag

Attached: 1521932945048.jpg (620x412, 20K)

kek if the left keeps up this dumb gun grabbing shit everyone leaning remotely right will vote trump

I only hope you will become the best man you can be, just like everyone else.

he looks tired and at peace

Attached: IMG_2044.jpg (750x758, 66K)

As long as you die for Israel, you will always be my goy.

No I live in Commiefornia so I might as well set myself on fire at the polling place for all my vote matters.

Drumpf, you had your chance to be truly great and you pissed it down your leg. Burn in hell.

If you fire Bolton and use the Omnibus money to pay down the debt, I'd consider it

Israel#1

Attached: 1521929533035.jpg (400x442, 56K)

>saving Israel for last
Q

Attached: IMG_2107.jpg (240x150, 17K)

>kek if the TRUMP keeps up this dumb gun grabbing shit everyone leaning remotely right will vote LEFT
FTFY

Nah, but the dems will after they flip you, making history Trump-senpai

I hope he gets a facelift before 2020.
If Dems somehow resist running Clinton/Biden/Sanders/Warren the difference in age will be stark.

Literally every politician had to do this when visiting Jerusalem for business.
Even the Jap Abe.

What a normalfag meme for such a normalfag president.

Obama and the vast majority of Dems are unironically better on guns

Who else is there to vote for?
Pocahontas?
Crazy Bernie?
Crooked Hillary?
Madam Oprah?
or a Bush Republican?

Attached: 1482316467678.jpg (743x646, 58K)

Unfuck your stance on guns and we'll be back on speaking terms.

Now, great America, is your choice: Will you get screwed by Jews by voting Democrats?

OR

Will you get screwed by Jews voting Republicans?

Freedom is best and hard choices!

Attached: Ameriprojection.png (1024x957, 587K)

Zuckerberg :^)

this is the only answer

build the wall

Awoo! I love you Daddy!

I'm voting for Wayne Lambright

This will pay our "debt" pic related. Rothschild family is worth more than $500 trillion in assets.
FYI federal reserve act of 1913 was a 100yr charter giving federal reserve bank the authority to print money (federal reserve note) It expired 2013. We have a expired credit card that still works. We have no obligation to pay it back. Trump is going to crush the Feds and transition to gold/silver backed money.

Attached: IMG_1360.jpg (864x893, 267K)

>disheartened
HAHA...you must be a new russian faggot. Welcome comrade. Oh and KYS

>everyone who hates Trump is a Russian shill
>everyone who loves Trump is a Russian bot
got it

I' don't you will be around any more.

Think about ARAMCO getting listed on the DOW
>Ink the NOKO Deal
>HRC indictment
>buy Melania big diamond
>complete tunnel to TRUMP INTERNATIONAL

No shills are Soros or CIA agent
Russian bots are the patriots.

Attached: IMG_1186.jpg (568x335, 131K)

Trump MAGAton 2020

it will probably be a black person that gets the nomination. kamala harris, cory booker, or deval patrick.*

*obama's preferred candidate.

Don’t give up so easily

No, fuck you faggot. You single handily did more damage to the second amendment than Obama. I'll be voting another candidate, but it doesn't even matter the leftists has a stranglehold in my state.

the democratic nomination, sorry.

not a lot of white people that really have a shot from what i'm looking at. maybe gillibrand but that's about it.

Behold the cucked mentality of your average Trump supporter. Willfully dying for a Jew-fellating cocksucker that hasn't fulfilled a single campaign promise outside of giving Israel everything they want.

Attached: ISRAEL NUMBER ONE.png (1464x772, 545K)

Worry about your country first before you worry about ours. FYI republicans fought hard not to have Trump nominated as Republican. They even rigged few state nominations for Cruz and that fag form Ohio Kasich. We know Bush(R) was involved in 9/11. Along with Mossad and Saudi Arebia Both R and D covered it up. Patriots are attempting to take over the old Republican Party. Globalist took food hold here in 1913 with federal reserve. Performed a coup in 1964 killing JFK. You can't undo what took over 100 year to construct in a year.

Attached: IMG_1345.jpg (580x427, 81K)

listen until that wall goes up or the fed comes down its a no go.

Did trump sell uranium to Israel?

Attached: IMG_1921.jpg (2100x2575, 942K)

i'm kind of surprised we didn't hear more about kasich being a closeted homosexual. the rumors have been out there a long time

Ye whatever Donald, not like we have any other alternative. Democracy won't save us though.

He didn't need to. They simply stole it from us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apollo_Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Plumbat

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>TRUMP'S 2019 BUDGET REQUEST INCLUDES $200 MILLON INCREASE TO ISRAEL

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Trumps-2019-budget-request-includes-200-millon-increase-to-Israel-542467

Is Trump playing 5D chess now?

Attached: image.png (737x866, 284K)

from an issue of the advocate in november 12, 1996

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 7.07.26 PM.png (677x518, 788K)

Only if he runs against Hillary. Otherwise, no way. Maybe over Oprah or some other celebtard.

YES BASED ZOG EMPEROR PLEASE START A WAR WITH IRAN,MAKE GUNS ILLEGAL AND GRANT IMMIGRATION TO DREAMERS LIKE YOU PROMISED

Nobody moves up in politics without Skelton in closet. How else "campaign doners" control their puppet.

Attached: IMG_1983.jpg (236x327, 34K)

Sure. Soon as you shoot yourself in the head with a .45.

Betrayers die alone and hated.

Attached: 1340963982591.jpg (599x479, 36K)

He looks beyond broken. Pure despondency.

Why would you save Israel for last?

Attached: Qanon-redpill.jpg (2233x1820, 687K)

true but its not like there weren't 'anonymous' robocalls being made about mccain having a black baby back in 2000. primaries get nasty

david duke is a democrat I think.

He fucked up too many times and turned his back on his base.

He gave up on MAGA and is working instead on Making Democrats Great Again

pol hates him now, but normies love him. so, whatevs.

his approvals are in the low 40s at best so no, not really

>don't give up so easily
But Trump already did.

When Bannon left he said that MAGA is over. He said things changed. As much of an asshat as Bannon is, he wasn't wrong

voted everyday since before he was even in office and vote for him everyday since. I only cast one ballot in the box and I plan on doing so again come time and while I wait I'll continue to vote until that time comes.

So it happend in the 60s. Israel attempted to sink USS liberty to blame Egypt with approval from LBJ too.
What does this have to do with Trump and Israel 2018?

Of course Mr. President, after the Tribunals the democratic party was dissolved.

Using Q group to take down the pedo democrats, muslim brotherhood, and Jewish bankers no one would vote for anyone else.

Attached: 31024e6a03d42f25b11cf227885a89e211043a82cf7993b52b5fcb22b60a71d3.png (928x715, 594K)

You shilling or just a fair weather patriot?

Attached: IMG_2093.jpg (713x436, 55K)

The shills are real, even if the school shooters aren't.

Disheartened?....I think you mean emboldened!

will die for this man. hes such a pleb sometimes, but god damn if he isn't hilarious. but if things get really bad im voting dem for the acceleration and the keks

Attached: super trump fists his enemies.jpg (600x400, 44K)

Why would you save Israel for last? :)

Attached: qanon maymay.png (1489x2048, 3.42M)

Roosevelt didn't belong there but Trump does.

Attached: IMG_1784.png (300x168, 71K)

>you can't undo 100 years in a year
No, but he had to undo enough that Republican voters turn out in big numbers to keep a Republican Congress.

You fags don't understand the dynamics of his presidency. He WAS NOT given 4 years when we elected him.

Trump was given TWO YEARS to show that we should give him 2 more, which would allow him to show us he deserves a second term.

If Trump can't do shit with Republicans controlling every branch, he won't get shit done with a democrat Congress.

He was given TWO years and he had to come in and make progress. He hasn't done shit, there's no progress, and he isn't even willing to put up a fight (he rolled over and didn't veto the omnibus).

Trump had to kick add and he hasn't. Trump becomes a lame duck in January 2019 and will be primaried.

He already signed away his presidency

J E B
E
B

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 12.14.37 PM.png (1270x524, 476K)

Getting duel citizen out of government. There are more then you think. Congress will lose quorum if they all left.

somehow certain christians want to be cucked. they truly believe jews are god's chosen people. i will never understand why you would suck the dick of another culture so much. i'm a christian, but i would kill every single jew bare handed before i ever sold out my own people.

Attached: free heat and free air.jpg (501x585, 75K)

at least his billionare got their tax cuts right?

Dafuq do dual citizens have to do with shit?
Israel is behind all our problems.
You don't save the root problem for last lol.
Makes no sense.

this

It has to get tiresome hearing so many people talk shit. The media has basically made him a walking punching bag all because of his disdain for the media.

Observant people know what I’m talking about.

Oh don't worry Goyim, you will.

Attached: 1385964772230.png (317x293, 46K)

The thing is though once Trump gets re-elected he won't give two shits what anyone else thinks and will do all the things he actually wants to do.

Do you have any idea what we're up against? JFK tried to end CIA and Federal Reserve. Threat to POTUS is not a joke or wishful thinking of few libtards.

Attached: IMG_1782.jpg (500x546, 53K)

cuck

please please please please please
may digits confirm!

Attached: I-Dont-Care-God-Sent-Me-To-Piss-The-World-Off-fuck-jews.jpg (582x820, 60K)

You will.

What does Hillary Clinton selling uranium to Russia 8 years ago have to do with Trump reneging on all of his campaign promises and selling our country over to the neocons?

Attached: 543636.png (1084x1024, 1.47M)

Israel is the only country US allows to have duel citizenship. CIA can't use Americans in American soil by law so they use duel citizen as hidden agents.

>Who else is there to vote for?

The people's champion of course, magacuck

Attached: The-Rock.jpg (1109x614, 107K)

thats literally what everyone says about every president.

Did you read the bill? They had to pass it to find out what's in it. Army corps of engineers got funds to build the wall

puppetstringnews.com/blog/looks-like-omnibus-bill-that-congress-and-senate-didnt-read-is-the-start-of-the-wall

>donald trump gets primaried

wew lad, the absolute state of shills

Attached: hey i am totally a trump supporter trust me.png (320x319, 80K)

If Israel doesn't exist how can anyone have American-Israel dual citizenship?

Sure thing Don.

Hillary is going to FUCK the democrats for revenge. She blames everyone, and she really hates the democratic voters the most. She’ll play coy about running at first and then launch a campaign with the sole purpose to take a shit in their primary.

Attached: 4390EF57-C0B3-4785-B7BC-04DE3F612953.jpg (3264x2448, 1.75M)

Well see. Its highly probable.

America is over, Mr. President. And now you know it too.

Just don't start a war and keep pushing back against political correctness and yes.

Attached: IMG_1507.jpg (600x338, 26K)

Go kiss some more kike ass

That's how i respond

You can't answer? Let me put it another way then:

If your kitchen tap is on and water is flooding into the living room, do you first try to bucket out the spilled water or do you first turn off the tap? You turn off the tap to prevent more water from spilling and then you clean up the mess your sink has caused.

Israel is the sink and all these other problems can't be cleaned up until you first stop Israel from creating problems.

Saving Israel for last is a Jewish trick.

Definitely and more than ever!

Interesting and good idea!!
Spread !

You misunderstood "saving Israel for last" meaning he's going to takeout people responsible for USS liberty and 9/11 after deepstate here is taken down. He eants to take deepstate down bottom up. Meaning Israel is at the top of corruption