Why do Sup Forums hates OP?

Why do Sup Forums hates OP?

Hey now, Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure not ALL of Sup Forums hates you.

kek

Because it's a 8/10 series and everyone says it's a 10/10
So you have to hate it to counterbalance the mindless shilling

It had one gag, but that gag wasn't enough to keep it for long alive, so it became a generic like the other shounen it tries to mock?
I don't really hate it though. I actually used to like it for a while. What do hate though is it's pretentious fanbase. I didn't even know you could go pretentious with this kind of series, but humanity once again proved me wrong.

>It had one gag, but that gag wasn't enough to keep it for long alive, so it became a generic like the other shounen it tries to mock?

How is it not alive ? it's more popular than ever.

you sound like you have based your entire opinion on a synopsis

>one gag meme

Because you're always a massive faggot.

Never really seen them act pretentious. Or is it pretentious to recognize that there are indeed themes and cool concepts thrown into a gag series?

t. pretentious faggot

But I don't hate it.
Its one of my favorite series.

Why do ESLfags bad at engrish so much?

little nigger you are interesting, tell me which shounen you consider top/godtier?

>which shounen you consider top/godtier?
Naruto

It got the attention Mob Psycho deserved.

Boring outside of fights

Because you're a faggot

>Mob Psycho
Boring shit

Because OP is a fag

This desu

Cause youre a dirty crossboarder

Fights are boring too

Take a sharp object, shove up your ass, twist three times and then flip head first off a building you twat.

I really like both but this doesn't make any sense. Maybe if you swapped the animators I would agree with you but wow this is a dumb statement.

Nah

Because it's popular.

I just hate overpowered people, ironic or not. It was fun at first, but then I realized I was reading the equivalent of a let's play where you have the invincibility mode on.

But OP isn't popular

who are you and what did you do to

He's eating shit in hell right now

We "hate" OPM because the widespread appeal brings underage faggots who can't type for shit like you here OP.
So to answer your question we hate you because you haven't seen/read enough material and don't know enough board culture to contribute to good threads, you can't write coherent English and when you do it's unfunny teen-shit and lastly because you didn't lurk more.

OPM is not that bad

No matter how you look at it, it's you guys' fault that OP isn't popular.

wat? OPM is very popular in japan and murrica

Because it became popular after the anime released.
It was pretty loved by Sup Forums when it was only manga/webcomic.

Sup Forums hates anything that's popular

>I don't really hate it though. I actually used to like it for a while. What do hate though is it's pretentious fanbase. I didn't even know you could go pretentious with this kind of series, but humanity once again proved me wrong.

/thread

> hating the show because of shitty fanbase

People really overrated OPM's popularity.
It's popular with the casuals yeah but it's not really popular to manga experts who have superior taste.
It doesn't even get a translation even after 3 days of the FREE raw coming out.
Meanwhile good manga gets translation as soon as the raw comes out.

Because pretentious faggots can't come up with a reason to dislike it, so they hate it without reason or arguments. That's why it's so notorious.

>People hates trash
In other news, water is wet.