Can't even watch star wars without LGBTQSS88 agenda ruining everything

Can't even watch star wars without LGBTQSS88 agenda ruining everything.
Princess leia just went full superman and flew her way back to the ship and now here is some random lesbian to take her place and lead the spark of the resistance. What the FUCK am I WATCHING. Also it was really jarring watching Finn the black guy wake up and realizing I have no emotional attachments to any hero in the universe and I am just watching puppets dance on their strings for their various campaign donors.
What is there left to enjoy besides straight up Mein Kampf. What is good movie without agenda or agenda is favorable to white man trying to protect his family. And the female has sexual pride and doesnt give her beaver to every piece of meat while she pisses on the lawn in front of the house making loud whooping sounds and the only thing in nature to stop this bitch is her getting pregnant and either killing the baby and going to jail or learning at that moment some fucking responsibility and put a stop to her non stop cocaine infused dick marathon. I mean a girl who is a down ass bitch meaning she would never snitch to police or try and take the kids from you or use them in any way as leverage. Does this utopia exist?

Attached: AGENDA.png (1920x834, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hNAji3lIGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Star Wars is a children's story.

And that's why it's a shame what's happened to it. Sup Forums is so enthusiastic in obsessing over manchildren that it feels like it's usually forgotten that these political movies along with the social justice capeshit is meant to target children.

which makes them even worse. They're trying to indoctrinate kids into a false reality where women are equally capable as men and being a white man is literally evil.

Have you talked to people lately? Everyone is a child except mid 40s white males who are the enemy and should be locked up for having a great grandfather.

"I've dealt with trigger happy fly boys like you."
The entire scene is this bitch talking down to this guy because he wants to know whats going on in a dangerous situation and this bitch starts attacking him out of nowhere. She has to be a plant by the dark side right? Is the general movie audience supposed to hate her as much as I do or am I jaded from /pol?

Attached: TriggerHappyFlyboys.png (1920x834, 1.64M)

Meanwhile this guy is supposed to be a hero. So much so that some asian lady is floored to meet him because he is a resistance hero for some reason. I can't remember one thing he did last movie besides slapstick bullshit comedy. Whatever I may have to stop watching this faggotry. Does anyone have better movie selection?

Attached: Diversity_Hire.png (1920x834, 1.99M)

This stupid asian bitch.
Is she both Chinese and retarded? Were white people even allowed on set? That grease ball whop oscar isaac obviously does not count.

Attached: isthisbitchretarded.png (1920x834, 1.45M)

Guardian of the Galaxy 2 was pretty sweet

Thanks so was thor ragnarok funny good action movie restored faith in marvel

Star Wars is the most normie friendly "lol nerds amirite" tier consumerist garbage humanity has ever created.

And I'm including Barbie dolls in that comparison.

Marvel in the movies at this moment is better than DC as far as interventionist politics goes Captain America Civil War is pretty g.

DC is now just progressive propaganda in the comics and movies

Attached: arrowsjw.png (600x219, 196K)

"Admiral?"

Attached: Admiral.png (1920x834, 1.76M)

ha ... hHAHAHA

Attached: Dontmindme.png (1920x834, 1.77M)

literally an admiral purple haired SJW an entire crew of mixed raced females and a jew overseeing things acting as the "mom" of the group. They will study this era in time in history books (if there are any left) and trump our president and he may need to become king to deal with all these faggots

Attached: theJEW.png (1920x834, 1.75M)

i have not seen any of these trashy movies but i know for a fact that you are wrong. if you keep watching hollywood spectaculars you will slowly be moved to approve of all of the detestable topics which you now question. you can not say it is propaganda for these causes, while consistently viewing it, and assume that you are not being conditioned by it at all. you will continue to be disgusted by it until you have seen so much that you accept the "not as disgusting" ideas subconsciously. the newest and most shocking will still disturb you but the old examples will now seem normal. if you are not careful they will snap you back so hard that you'll be watching the commentary on brokeback mountain talking about how powerful it was and how you didn't give it a real chance the first time either. every movie made after the year 2000 is suspect, everything before should be heavily vetted.

lel if a writer is too uninformed to realize that "liberals" are no longer liberal, it's easy to see how they could write Ollie saying something that stupid

New Bruce Willis movie Deathwish looks like a good action romp.

The new Jaoquin Phoenix movie, You Were Never Really Here, looks excellent. Looking forward to seeing that one.

I am not white and I don't care about the long term survival about your dumb and dying race. I like degenerate films because they are fun and the action scenes fill up my adrenalin. Go give this speech to an Atomwaffen Division cult meeting.

I have been brainwashed by liberal media as a kid and raised on welfare that we were "entitled to" so I approve of my gay brothers husband and non ironically thought brokeback mountain was a good movie but they have taken things too far with forcing people in Canada to call trans gendered people by correct pro nouns by law.

show flag

You Were Never Really Here
Trailer looks badass

You only just realised that all of this gay shit was communist now?
Star wars is officially dead.

Attached: gatalenta-btfo1.jpg (1008x5654, 556K)

She's from gatalenta. It's basically planet tumblr.

Attached: starwars-gatalenta.jpg (1032x814, 151K)

think about how thats exactly what im saying. soon you will be ok with that as long as its not something worse.. i was raised on it too and dont care "what they want to do with there life/etc argument", but only started to feel disturbed when the trend of the gay agenda intensified with stuff like bb mtn. the pronoun argument is your tipping point. soon i will be ok will gay agenda poisoning media and you will be ok with pronouns as long as its not [insert new worse thing].

A good movie to watch in which i didnt notice any of this gay shit was "unbroken" ww2 film its pretty good

Who cares? Star Wars is for little kids. Free yourself from the patronizing ZOG agenda and turn off that shit. And throw out your Nintendo Switch and cancel your Netflix while you're at it.

Attached: 1516117450725.gif (384x464, 484K)

>Nintendo Switch
But I haven't found all the temples yet!

HAHAHA jesus christ maybe I should not be laughing anymore. This is actually frightening. Isnt anyone around who fought this communist shit in the 40s? Can they give us some advice?

You should care because it is for kids. They are
the ones who are being targeted by all this. Influencing growing generations is much more important for them than ripping money off manchildren.

So is the Bible.

Attached: 1509863449016s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Only the original three movies were good, particularly the versions that weren't edited to hell and back.

It is time,
for us to make our own anime.

Write your own story. Promote it and sell it online. Work with other creatives. The industry is dead. It's up to us now. Stop watching reanimated corpse universes fueled by pure money and put your heart into something real.

Didn't know a planet could be a Mary Sue.

No i mean someones grandpa who fought in ww2 can anyone on this board ask their family what to do about communism? Or does anyone have knowledge from history books or classes?

That's true but until OP has a family, that's not his problem. He should be making white babies.

>so was thor ragnarok
>Black Valkyrie
>good

Don't bother with grandpa's advice.
The commie propaganda won, hence the 60's.

So he's just a typical negro buffoon but he's considered a hero because he's black.

It figures.

Feeling for you. I haven't even tried that film because I know it'll just do my head in.

These movies will redpill the living fuck out of people they took the biggest franchise of all time and turned it into tumblr

Normal people don’t want purple hair lesbians and writing so bad a grade 9 book report holds up to it

That and the checklist of ethnicities

Black guy
Asian woman
Jew
Hispanic guy
Ect ect

It’s a joke

LOTR (obviously), Interstellar, Angry Birds, Er Ist Wieder Da...

You are just as pure cancer as the Jews making this garbage, just on the right. I literally hate ALL of you, dumbfucks. These times are pure ass cancer.

Also, you know you saw only white men in the imperial military in OT? Now with new Disney Wars, women and minorities are shown to be a part of the imperial military now, for some reason.

>Er Ist Wieder Da...
Count on the retarded Amerifat to believe antifascist propaganda was "secretly red pilled".

Attached: Ameri heritage.jpg (1556x980, 314K)

It's frightening but I am kind of glad I got to see the end of star wars. It's one less thing to distract me. I really loved those movies, they were very important to me and maybe a little too important. I often saw my own live parallel with star wars so I had a tendency to get a little too attached to certain things.
Now that it's well and truly dead I can feel happy knowing that it's all over.
Episode 6 is where the story ends though some of the books are dandy too.

Image way too small.

Attached: disney-ruined-starwars.jpg (918x6390, 605K)

Of course she is a martyr and of course her final courageous act is a terrorist maneuver straight out of 9/11 handbook. How brave.

Attached: Martyr.png (1920x834, 1.77M)

Allah akbar!

Attached: 911inspace.png (1920x834, 1.74M)

Laura Dern is a top tier coal burning milf.

>some of the books are dandy too.
Young Jedi Knights was my childhood. I hate Disney for decanoning them for their shitty tumblrina fan fiction.

So you're watching msm nonsense and wondering why its full of pro-corporate talking points?

Get off this board.

Both of these are meh, but they're still better than TLJ.

They basically did a death star attack on the star wars fan base. It's so strange that they thought they could get away with this. They really believed they could slap a star wars sticker on shit and feed it to a willing audience.

This is one of the classic miscalculations leftists make. They think that culture creates people and that if you control the culture, you control the masses. They naturally don't believe in free market forces so causally assume that they can control them by shilling hard. It doesn't work. People have a strong sense of what they like and what they don't like. If you spoon feed them shit and give them the option of spitting it out, they will spit it out.
Feminism is a gigantic turd.

Unfortunately people gobbled these movies up, the the tune of 2 Billion dollars! Feminism mortally wounded Western Civilization.

>check it out, I inherited none of my mother's charisma but here I am anyway as just another hand picked placement based on superficiality and kitch rather than acting ability or storyline purpose.

Anybody got a pic of the mestizo girl with red eye paint like the one in the pic?

they could have a 40 minute scene of jar jar taking a dump in the movie and it would still make a billion. would have made more then a couple billion if they focused on just making a movie rather then making a movie that supports an agenda

While Star Wars movies still sell, they've taken horrible hit in what's been the real Star Wars gold mine since the 1970's. Toys. While prequel trilogy was shunned by a lot of fans, it still sold toys like water, because the characters and designs were at least appealing. I don't image boys of today wishing masses of these new Star Wars toys for Christmas, manchild collectors don't seem to care anymore, and it's obvious that girls still don't buy them.

youtube.com/watch?v=4hNAji3lIGE

Should've been Ackbar but it's too perfect

So the Death Star nuked the wrong planet

Good point, hadn't thought of that. None of my younger cousins even care about action figures anymore it's all video games now.

My biggest beef with this movie is that the 3 main characters quite literally lead to the death of most of the rebellion.

They were told to stand down and stfu...except they go on the most pointless mission to find a "codebreaker" who turns heel and gets them all killed. They are literally responsible for thousands of deaths. They should be executed for insubordination after being told by their commanding officer to stand down. They were not privy to information because the officer knew they'd Fuck it up. And they fucked it up anyway.

On top of of all that...everything felt like Bullshit token characters. Disney needed to hit all their markets.

>born 1982
>grow up with Star Wars stuff
> seen the movies many times
>Think it will be good to show my kids this stuff one day
>prequels come out
>shit, but I guess its important backstory....will maybe tell my kids the abridged version of the prequels
>actually have kids now
>(((Disney))) acquires Star Wars.
>See A New Hope v2.0 (i literally forgot the name already)
>decide my kids should not see (((Star Wars))) after all.

The only thing I'm hoping for is a live relationship between the nigger and the pilot to truly BTFO and make the blacks mad.

They're holding out for him blacking ray(rei?).

Star wars is done as a series.

Nah, TLJ failed pretty badly. Got kicked out China really quickly because the people in it were "ugly". Disney and KK are trying to smirk and act like it's all part of the plan, they even went as far as to say that the Chinese market didn't matter, but we all know that is bullshit. They tried to push a poop onto the audience only to discover that nobody wanted it. The fan base have completely turned against them and normies are terrible "fans" in that they take their cues from their superiors. As weird as it sounds, the "cool" kids get their concepts of cool from the previous generations weirdos and geeks. When they ascend in adulthood they become power houses usually. Perhaps something to do with a delayed adolescence or autism, but they tend to do better later on and become the "coolest people".

Well, the "coolest people" fucking hate star wars, and the normies are figuring out that it isn't cool to like it any more.

Star wars has blown up in the lefts face and serves as another symbol of the lefts declining power. Its a pyrrhic victory though, it's like blowing up a fucking museum to get at the cunt vampires living inside. Sure you killed the cunt vampires, but man, that museum is now rubble.

>Star Wars is for little kids
Which is exactly why this indoctrination must be stopped.

watch this show. it can't go 60 seconds without shilling some SJW talking point. seriously, time it.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 13K)

TFA still made 2 billion dollars, I'm not sure how much money TLJ made because I literally don't care about it. Yeah I love how some MGTOW rom-com outperformed it in China.

>Make your own IPs and companies, maintain full ownership.
>Support each other. Never use products or services from jews.
>???
>Profit

>t. Soyboy waking up
Oy vey here is a switch

How the fuck am I supposed to buy stuff online without a jewish debit or credit card? And if you say some crypto bullshit I need my money now not 300 mill missing someday oopsies

Watch lord of the rings if you want a redpilled movie, people will argue different angles and try to say it promotes multiculturalism but at its core it’s a movie where the realm of all white men is threatened by orcs and brownskins, though hobbits contribute to the struggle of men they’re still all white. Just short.

He was a stormtrooper turned good guy but he used to be the first orders janitor on the planet killer base so he knew where you go to shut it down.

"see you around kid"

oh SHIIIIIT the force! You just got jedi mind raped son. Ok this part was pretty cool.

Attached: Seeeyouaroundkid.png (1920x834, 1.87M)

W A S T E D

also, all the white races live independently from each other but still work together allowing them to develop their own cultures while still interacting with others

Well, I saw it on TFA on the opening night... haven't seen a star wars movie since. Naturally the series was supposed to end, then it was suddenly back so it was going to be massive. TLJ was simply not an "event" the way other star wars movies have been. Everyone knows this shit is crap.

I saw TFA and was disgusted by it, didn't watch Rogue One, didn't watch TLJ, won't be watching any more of the shit Disney is pushing out.

>better movies

Attached: image.jpg (723x1000, 265K)

Attached: 491F65E1-749B-4C6B-91F6-AECF1442F80D.jpg (720x886, 68K)

>checked

You know what's funny? Due to their complete strategic retardation disney have made Kylo Ren who is basically a neo Nazi (first order are based on the Nazis apparently) obsessed with becoming space Hitler in addition to accidentally being the most sympathetic character in the story is also being groomed to be Reys love interest.
This means that the "feminist" trilogy will end with Rey basically fucking a mass murdering neo Nazi while her POC cuck boys watch on in frustration. It's like they aimed to have some feminist masterpiece but totally forgot that womens brains are hardwired to lust after violent dangerous men.
The moral of the story is basically that if Sup Forums decided to become as mean and cruel offline as they are online, every single member would have at least 3 waifus each.

>I saw TFA and was disgusted by it, didn't watch Rogue One, didn't watch TLJ, won't be watching any more of the shit Disney is pushing out.
You deserve a medal.

I don't have any medals on me or meme medals so maybe this video will do?

Attached: weirdfrogman1.webm (640x480, 2.92M)

It made me laugh so I guess it does

Attached: hahaha.gif (330x190, 2.85M)

Google "Rafal Ganowitz", he was a polish guy who knew how to deal with commies

It was intended as antifa propoganda but had some, er, unintended effects on a lot of people.

It was a germanon who originally told me about the movie, so take your mutt memes and go back home to Königsberg... oh wait, YOU CAN'T

Just do your best, user. Don't go into debt. Don't buy unnecessary shit from anti-European shitbags. Do you need to see a single Hollywood movie, ever? No.

lol

Attached: around-gatalentans1.jpg (618x643, 86K)

>wop
He's squatemalan, therefore better than italians.

>You Were Never Really Here
You mean Hotline Miami?

I was thinking the same thing as I read it. It's a celestial manifestation of their preferred utopia. Matriarchy leadership, hippie cryfests, Climate awareness, and anti slavery.

Sounds like a shit place.

Attached: 1515970985300.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

>if Sup Forums decided to become as mean and cruel offline as they are online
Which will never happen. Sup Forums only does it online because they can hide behind anonymity. No one has to know that the average NatSoc on Sup Forums is some out of shape mutt that said women will mock, and no man would fear.

Oh dude. Prime time TV is maximum cuck action. Especially any of the 2 gorillion cop/law and hospital dramas that air. That's when they really crank up the kikery to 11.

Attached: 1516565723596.jpg (812x852, 134K)

The left eating it's own tail. It never fails.

Attached: 1521500847681.jpg (1072x816, 97K)

69/10 shit post I love you OP

Attached: image.jpg (1000x581, 76K)

Disney - Soy revisionism at its finest

Attached: 1511924981241.gif (382x379, 387K)

No, not any longer.

Attached: Depressed Pepe.jpg (250x242, 9K)

The Man From UNCLE. Good flick. Two cool, capable white men as the leads. An American and a Russian. The women are pretty and feminine. No diversity. I was impressed. It's so rare these days to run across a movie that isn't trying to push some bullshit political agenda that when you do, it stands out.

Weak bait