Boku No Hero Academia

If you all could make your own arc for Deku's character development, what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamytomato.deviantart.com/art/Class-1-A-Boku-no-Hero-Academia-Fanart-718719649
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

deku a shit

Why the fuck would we make one are for his character development? That's what this whole manga is for.

>Deku has to recover his mental state after being raped by toga and mei

>arc for Deku's character development
That's not how character development works.
Sure, you can give somebody a new character trait during an arc, but that needs to be part of the greater narrative, otherwise it just snaps back to status quo and the audience feels cheated for having invested anything in the character.

Asking Mina out on a date

>All Might dies
>Deku is depressed and zoning out in class/training
>Loses to Sugar in a sparring match
>Bums him out so hard he skips class and starts a deep introspection on his time with All Might
>Sees Bakugo enter Ochako's room
>He peeks inside and sees Ochako getting fucked Plus Ultra
>Thinks 'Kacchan is amazing' and inspired by the alpha Bakugo gets over his depression with his resolve to be the #1 hero restored.

Not interested. He's just irredeemable as a character. Better give the screentime to other characters who deserve it and have potential.

An arc where Deku's equally nerdy dad comes back from America and gives him a bunch of loving dad talks and shit.
The villain alliance attacks UA by sending an agent and when Deku is targeted Dekudad starts fighting the villain, and won't stop even though he's jobbing hardcore. Deku saves his dad, beats the villain, and starts taking his father's words to heart.

Have a classmate that matters get fucked up. Ochako dying would cause him to flip the fuck out. Bakugo would say stuff like "don't get pissed you nerd" causing Deku to enter madman mode.

l'd have him commit suicide as wisely adviced by n°1 most popular character and ochako's future husband bakugo katsuki

Deku goes insane after AM accidental death, caused by Bakugou's gilt, Bakugou takes the heat, losing any opportunity to become hero or even use his quirk, which makes him even more guilty, but then sacrifices himself for Deku's sake from inevitable death (some pissed off mutant with no connections to VA collapses the building), confessing his feelings to him (no homo) right before dying. Deku finally realizes that there can be no justice or peace in this world, joins VA and through terror creates crimeless "utopia".
All for One's plan all along

Fuck Deku. He's the shittiest MC in shounenshit's history.

With the popularity polls coming up, who do people think will be the most popolar of the:
Pro heroes. (minus Fatgum)
Class-1B students.
League of Villains.
Yakuza.

Is there any more ooc ship than this?

I don't know what is weirder, your ntr fantasies or that they sound plausible

Deku loses OfA for a while but doesn't give up and proves the quirk doesn't made the hero

>proves the quirk doesn't made the hero
But that's not true?

which character deserves screentime in the new movie, if it is anime-original?

I like Deku.

Endeavor

Nana

Aizawa
Kendou
Shiggy
Overhaul

Here are your VILLAINS.

Deku's pretty steady as a character. He just needs to confidence instilled in him so he can get over his martyr complex.
What really needs to happen is for Deku to show he's surpassed Bakugo.
>Bakugo gets his license
>Is told he just barely passed, and he still needs to work on things.
>Takes on the first villain he comes across head on to prove himself.
>Jobs. Hard. The villain is heat resistant or he just doesn't have enough fire power.
>About to die
>Deku comes saves him
>Tells Bakugo to help civilians, Bakugo protests, Deku talks him down
>Deku points out the rubble and destruction around them
>Bakugo realizes some of that is from his own destructive power
>He starts clearing rubble and helping civilians while Deku distracts the villain
>Switching roles- having Bakugo save while Deku fights- helps both of them.
Even this would be too much of an indirect victory but it's too soon to just have them fight each other again.

Is this for the movie?
Hype slowly increases.

>a whaleman and werewolf
fucking mutants.

Hey so I know this is kinda a blog post but a couple weeks ago I posted here how I was applying to join the firefighters in my city and I just heard back from them that I was accepted!
Now I all I have to do is get through the written exam and the physical exam while competing against hundreds of other people to earn a spot as a firefighter. I'm honestly really exited and hope I'll be able to actually save people for my job.
I know this isn't really applicable to BnHA but this series had inspired me to get in shape and start putting myself out there to help people.
Sorry for the bother but know there's someone out there who believes in you user. You can do it.

Good job user!

No, but people who take it seriously don't see Bakugo beyond his "bad boy" archetype or Ochako beyond her "nice girl" archetype. The trolls only follow it to be contrarian, and the people who actually ship it self insert as Ochako so they can melt the heart of the misunderstood bad boy.
It's the same logic that got teenage girls shipping Zutara, and will likely have the same fate.

No
That's for the arcade game, it's a year old

What should Toga's backstory be, assuming she gets any at all?

It's clearly a Todoroki movie, he will put the mutants in their place

Ah shit, this was meant for

And you didn't even need a quirk. Good for you.

Stain dindu nuffin wrong!

Hori's Zoo Manga Antagonist.

>Stan's shoelaces are chains
I only just noticed that
I fucking love it, it's the dumbest thing

just born crazy.

Deku relying on himself and no bullshit involved.

Joke, He always has to succeed because he's the face of BnH.

I see says the blind man.

>Dekufag's wet dream
KEK!

Weve come to thr point where people are complaining about the MC succeeding in his goals now

Diddled by her mother and emotionally/physically neglected. Just like real world serial killers.

Its ironic because Deku rarily succeeds to begin with but people for some odd reason expects him die or else its an asspull

Wtf is wrong with Mineta?

Yeah I always kind of find it funny when people complain about him so much, Guy doesnt need to be knocked down a peg in fact he needs to get some pegs up.

>Generic Bakufag retort
KEK!

F O R E S H A D O W I N G

>Bakugo
>Maturing and growing as a person
You need something more realistic

>ochako with that stealth foot job

Nice Bakudeku fanfiction, asshole.

>Tracer
>Yaranaika
>Megumin's hat
And those are only the things I spotted instantly. I love this image! Sause?
>what's wrong with Mineta
He is Mineta.

>he needs to get some pegs up
he needs to fuck off back to the love hina ripoff he belongs to and let someone with an ounce of testosterone inherit the protagonist role

Nice try, but if there is even gonna be any shota, it's gonna be them.

>FunHaus
>Top 10 Most Unlikely Crossovers

Solaire's sun on Sero's shirt

The boy absolutely has it, Todoroki and Muscular fights absolutely prove it. Its just Hori seems to let it actually come out

Todoroki has to be #1 in this poll. It's about time.
YOU HAVE TO WIN, SHOTOOOOOOOOOO

>>>/reddit/

Kirishima has a Nier shirt, Sero has Solaire's sun, and Todoroki has the brand of sacrifice.

>He has it but Hor doesn't let him be himself
Dekufags...

How likely do you think it is that Deku's father is AfO or some other villain?
I'm expecting it since Hori loves Star Wars, and its typical shonen trope that the MC's dad was important in some way, so there's no way Deku's missing father is just some normie fuck.

HE IS FIRST

I already now who is behind this post, but just to be clear - you speak for all of Sup Forums when you say "Everyone hates Mirio"?
Damn, this image is so deep.

ask and you shall receive user
steamytomato.deviantart.com/art/Class-1-A-Boku-no-Hero-Academia-Fanart-718719649

.... Nigga did you read/watch the fucking fights!?

Who the fuck cuts fruit like that

I'm happy that even if Kacchan won't get to be the number one hero, he is the fans' number one character. He deserves the love.

So do we have spoiler yet? this thread seems remarkably comfy considering the third poll is coming up

Midoriya starts wearing his All Might smile 24/7. It disturbs literally everyone and when Bakugo talks to him he starts to think Deku's snapped and is waiting to kill him, becomes uncharacteristically paranoid and uncertain. Bakugo develops. Midoriya doesn't develop, he's just stuck with a scary looking smile forever and life becomes weirder.

Im happy to see that Bakufujos are deluded enough that they need a popularity poll to validate their characters existence

He can watch me and Ochako getting married.

Calm before the storm. Once the poll comes out the threads will basically be an utter shitpool for the next few months

What, Mei wouldn't rape Deku
She's not even interested, that whole thing is about Ochaco getting jealous and insecure over nothing.

The last thread had some stuff, let's enjoy the calm before it gets ugly tomorrow.

He dies because of repeatedly ignoring the doctors' warning about him dying.

I'm amused to see anti-Bakufags getting so easily triggered as usual

> bakugo
> not relevant
He is relevant in the show user

So to the folks who despise Deku more than anything. Why the hell are you still reading this manga? I mean the side characters dont rally get much enough of a focus to really keep you watching

To use a shitty example its like watching RWBY for JNPR

Why do you even ask for shit to get real? Are you a villain? To desire discord and chaos?

Theres no need to be triggered because its the truth.
>Bakugou
Who?

nah man, you're just butthurt is all. says a lot considering the bnha threads like hating on bakugou.

Someone who knows what it means to be a hero. It means risking your life, every day. It means self-sacrifice, not even with the promise of a reward. A real hero will always find a way for citrus to be served.

Before I was all for Bakugou not being another Sasuke but after the year of his fanbase being obnoxious and the fact that his character hasn't improved at all. I really don't give a shit anymore.

back in my day, it was called "for the lulz"

>expecting these people to actually read what they're complaining about.
You know that's too much for them

And youre so insecure about people shitting on your character than you need a poll to validate your own taste. I may not like Bakugou or his fandom but I can at least think for myself.

You know how people can have mutations completely unrelated to their quirk?
Ochako could have a giant fanged mouth instead if a vagina and we would never know

No I don't really. I only care about people like you shitting on him because i want them to be butthurt about it if he wins the poll. He could be out of the top 10 for all I care, the poll doesn't matter to me or won't change my mind about him.

>Momo and Todo
>Frog and Birb
Why can't hero artists ever go without putting their blatant shipperfag interactions into their whole class art? They never even happen as freqeuent as they do in the actual manga

Has anyone saved that pic with Mirio doing funny stuff with his legs?

meltdowns already starting

l'm getting the fuck out of these threads once the results are confirmed

You CREATE panic for the lulz. When you know a strom is coming and do nothing...that's just evil.

Cool story bro.

Deku can't do anything on his own, He's relying on someone or something to achieve his goals.

He literally beat muscular on his own, and if you think wanting to save someone is "relying on someone else" I don't know how to help you.

>Ochako's foot being so close to Deku's dick

Any chance of spoilers today?