Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken

Episode 9 is out.

I keep forgetting that this exists and that I need to catch up

Hmmm

Fucked so hard he broke his back.

Does this show has the same repeated jokes after 4 episodes? I like what they are doing with the story. But the lewd humour are getting old.

Same could be said with SYD. This actually has progression though.

Comedy anime of the season, not deep but I've had a good deal of fun with this one.

Apparently the MC VA is that guy who was the butt of the Kokoro Connect controversy

He is also in the drunk wife anime this season.

>Kokoro Connect controversy
I think I've missed something

Public humiliation. They told the guy he'd get a role of an important anime original character or something. They then revealed "it was just a prank bro" and gave him some shitty PR position instead on live television.

I should better catch up. I like the show so far. And it's rare for me to see MC and his love interest act like typical RL highschool lovers. Minus Kosaka's innocence.

Where is Oyakodon?

I want to drink from that bowl.

That shit was fucking cruel. I couldn't not feel bad for the guy no matter how they tried to play it off.

THAT
FUCKING
FAGGOT

oh god my sides

Sugita got revenge for him so don't worry.

>Sugita got revenge for him so don't worry.
What did he do and why is he based for it?

Lucky man.

>they didn't show the brushing
The fuck is the point of doing that?

My boner had a point. The noises were great.

They don't want to pick a fight they can not win.

That was a cute ep with Ariyama, the onee-san.

>the homo guy actually did that on an anime
Wut

>drinking the dirt from a human body
As sexy as that is, that is also quite disgusting.

I can't believe they killed off Rina.

They killed off the entire cast and only the girlfriends are left.

Both of them are very good though.

No one can truly compete with Ariyama

>Wut

He was helpfully trying to show his classmate the proper way to clean knives and then protecting him from getting burned by a raging grease fire. You should be praising him for his selfless, heroic actions.

Imouto Sae is funnier but this show is definitely great.

That depends on whether you're counting the amazing comedies King's Game and Juuni Taisen.

Next week last episode

>show starts late
>ends early
Why must we suffer

Unless S2

Please don't.

Please don't shoot down pointless hope just like that.

the toothbrush scene felt so underwhelming, especially compared to the one in nisemonogatari (which has been seen by many, many people at this point, i'm sure- especially people into ecchi, which is a portion of this show's audience for sure)
just hoping last episode is decent at least, not the greatest series ever but not a total waste of ~20 minutes every Wednesday

>using the best girl smile this late into the show
That's unfair. I already have a favorite.

My guess is that they chose to go in a different route, as in just making lewd sounds and having a scene that can be easily taken out of context as opposed to how the Monogatari one purposefully showed how erotic toothbrushing can be.
Another thing is that despite being so lewd, this show isn't really very ecchi in the naked girls everywhere sense of the word. Just like SYD, in fact.

Two OVA episodes in March.

Don't forget Evil or Live.

>OVA
BOOBS

If she isn't your favorite your favorite had better be Kosaka.

Please don't shoot give me pointless hope just like that.
Is what I meant.

They are all good but forehead is a little better in my book. Also the mother.

See

please someone post the mega with all the stitches

This is one of those mysterious shows where the main girl is the best one. Aoi Yuuki doing dumb voices also helps her a lot.

How the fuck is the literal faggot the best character?

fair point definitely- just feels like this show is all over the place with what it wants to do sometimes you know?

Because he actually dicks MC

>Sugita got revenge for him so don't worry.
please explain farther.
I hope this series is popular enough for there to be at least one oyakodon doujin. The mother even offers for god's sake. Something similar happened with aho girl too though and still haven't seen anything yet.

Consider that this approach to toothbrushing requires less budget and talent since it's just lewd sounds on an empty background. And this show doesn't have much budget or animation talent.

a cute

Not that user, but there was some stream for Namco both Sugita and one of the Kokoro Connect seiyuus were on, and Sugita completely disregarded the guys existence. Prior to that, Ichiki (the guy that got screwed), was on Tokyo Encounter (Sugitas and Nakamuras vidya show) were a fan letter was read asking about the incident. Sugita was not pleased when he learned what happened.
Google kokoro connect incident. The most informative links are to reddit and tumblr, but they cover all the points. Shit was a fucking travesty.

Sugita is such an amazing guy. Great at what he does and just an amazing human being.

Is this episode anime-original? Can't seem to find the handcuff scene in the raws.

>they didn't show her on the toilet

I'm glad he got more leading roles, even if it's just for shows like this. His tsukkomi is great.

You must be kidding me. His tsukkomi is fucking godawful.

Guess we'll just have to disagree then.

>raws
Why would the raws be different than the subs?

Haven't watched the latest episode but the handcuff was in the manga.

Also, the joke was done once in an infamous scene everybody knows about. So, they parodied it. They had Nee-san acting all whore and moany while the truth was a lot more mundane once we cut to Shinozaki.

Based sugita

Aoi Yuuki has done great work with this anime. Truly impressive.

Her voice after she ate the mysterious goop was great.

This was pretty sweet. He's still boring but at the very least he is acting somewhat like someone in a relationship.

>ded show
>ded thread

It's like that guy in that one video I watched, it's lewdness comes from DOM jokes and not really from showing gratuitous fanservice.

Jesus fucking Christ.

You know, I've not known about the Kokoro Connect controversy until I watched this anime, and went "Hey, this guy's voice is pretty good, I wonder if he did anything", and googled his name. I didn't like Kokoro Connect anyways.

autist of the year

> Ichiki also expressed his feelings of sadness that colleagues he has worked to build relationships with have been "slandered" online as a result of the situation and due to articles online that "twisted the truth" and "edited videos" that "tricked" users.
Wow, you really can't just say what you think about shit like this in Japan, can you?

>He would struggle in the beginning, but would overcome difficulties with his bonds with the others during the three-month "Tochi Random" caravan. The staff was also planning to make Ichiki part of the actual voice cast on or after episode 14.
>trying to make anime real while forgetting how nasty the shit characters like that go through

DOKI DOKI DOCKINGU

Comedy is pretty meh, and it's only really good when he's with his girlfriend. The other girls are all just like annoying walmart versions of the SYD girls.

Nice Quzilax reference

The official apology they did was fucking terrible to. It was basically "We're sorry you got mad at our joke".

That part doesn't bother me because I wouldn't have forgiven them anyway. What hurts is how he had to not only accept that, but say they had nothing to apologize for.

It was way in the beginning of the manga.

Chapter 10.

Is there anywhere to watch the stream? I want to see how severe the ignoring was.

So what happened next? Did he pull of her shorts and pantsu or she didn't actually need to pee?

Is that a japanese gondola?

Weird how they seem to be adapting chapters out of order.

Considering it's also unclear in the manga, we'll probably never know.

Is this netorare?

How full is your trashcan?

The radio show for this is fun.
>Aoi says she likes female armpits
>something about how it's place usually hidden from sight and how it makes her to put her hand in there