WATCHED EXPECTED GOT

One of these threads.

Do you have one for Shakunetsu?

you now remember this travesty

I wish GuP was that good, but sadly it still slapstick.

wasn't there an episode where they made fun of him for having the least screen time

Nandatte?

>what I read
Jitsu wa watashi wa
>what I expected
A ecchi story with monster girls
>what I got
5d cheese game

Don't feel bad. I usually end up not getting half of these.

no "Eh Nandatte?" is one of MCs lines.

Is this edited?

stop abusing text to explain the joke, christ

I know, I still don't get that WEG.

You have to be literally a child to have watched the first episode and not expect shit going down.

In a way. That's what they put out for the official BD, which pretty much looks like a really bad edit job.

blue ray nipples are PG 16

WATCHED: The Anime
EXPECTED: The Manga/Light Novel/Visual Novel or book
GOT: TROLLED MERCILESSLY BY THE PRODUCTION TEAM

Oh shit, I wouldn't have expected BD nipples from a show like this (only heard about it, haven't seen it)

underrated post

Why would you ever not expect weird fetishes?

The LN author for Haganai is the same guy who does Imouto Sae, and the protagonist of the latter is kind of the author's avatar who is a huge imouto / nudity lover. Knowing that, go back and look at Haganai and it makes sense that he would insist on nudity everywhere.

Where is the pizza hut

Kodaka is basically Yoh from Shaman King but with 6 bitches ruining his mojo.

>legacy captcha actually works
I really hope all the people saying it will die soon are just trolling.

Anyone have the one for Fune Wo Amu?

this one?

>Kodaka is basically Yoh from Shaman King but with 6 bitches ruining his mojo.

Okay.

Template?

Ayy, thank you very much!

Oh boy, here we go.

Still proud of this one. I had to go read the manga right from the beginning after the season ended. Wanted to see how faithful it was compared to Hellsing anime before Ultimate. The fact that Hitler was a Drifter made me chuckle.

I'd liked the first half of Ergo Proxy before I started falling asleep. Never watched Lain.

This is so fucking accurate, I mean, there wasn't a single one (1) episode from EP that I didn't watch in two runs.

I disagree on Lain being a snoozefest, but Ergo Proxy is a meme recommendation.

Lain is fine, Ergo Proxy is fucking garbage

This was the second time I fell for the meme of "You HAVE see this anime!" before I knew what memes were. It was fucking terrible. EVA Genisis was better and that shit was pure pretentious garbage with waifu bait.

>maybe if I use enough buzzwords it'll make people think I know what I'm talking about

Oh (you). Anyone who as actually seen Eva knows it hyped up garbage. I seen it back in the 90s when it was fansubbed from the flee market. You realize if you don't agree with my opinion, it does not excuse it. These two shows really are overly hyped garbage.

there's twelve episodes and nothing other than kid stuff happens in the first three episodes. maybe someday ill go back and slog through this series so that i can enjoy a few good episodes at the end

I expected suffering, I didn't expect SUFFERING!!! tm.

You weren't even alive in the 90s.

Okay kid.

Are you high? That Anime is shit

Yeah, they didn't even get any powerups!

NOICE

They didn't need them with how stupidly they drive their magic tanks

watch Der Film

Is it any good later? I droped it after skipping through first ep in 2 minutes

And this is why I liked it.

Der piece of shit, you mean?

>being too ADHD to watch 12 episodes

Fuck, Rokka was great. I think I might be due for a rewatch.

thatd be it faggot

Does that mean Imouto Sae will have nips on the BD?

Just reread the first LN.
It takes half the time and has better animation.

What kind of fucking lowlife doesn't like GUP? You don't belong on this planet, much less Sup Forums

It's an LN series? There's more?

These are just stealth rec threads where underage newfags lurk. Notice how the vast majority of creative WEGs are from series that are multiple years old? It's because these refugees just imitate old threads.

kill yourself

Yes and yes. The first season was just the first novel.
And people wonder why it didn't sell well.

Neat, I can't wait to k ow what happened.

JESUS CHRIST THIS

Lain is good through and through, Ergo Proxy goes to shit when they get outside the dome. Only the episode where she writes observations of the guy and the amusement park episodes are good.

Futa anime romance OVA adaptation when?

There was only 1 legit gruesome scene in the entire series. It's 99% ADVENTURE with only a small amount of suffering.

Since you have Aria in this.

Also, how do I make such webms without them looking like shit?