Jordan Peterson's essay on "the Jewish Question" is mathematically false

His thesis is that Jews have higher average IQ than Whites, and that factor alone fully accounts for over-representation in positions of power and cultural influence in our nations. Allow me to demonstrate that his thesis is unequivocally false.

Let's do a simple statistical analysis factoring in only White, East Asian (Chinese, Japanese, and Korean only), and Jewish demographics and IQ in the USA. We'll be using the IQ scores from 'The Bell Curve' (Herrnstein & Murray, 1994):
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/bell-curve-richard-j-herrnstein-charles-murray.pdf

----

IQ (source: Herrnstein & Murray, 1994, pp. 273–278)

White Americans: 103
East Asian Americans: 106
Ashkenazi Jewish Americans: 113

Population (source: Wikipedia)

White American population: 197,870,516
East Asian American population: 6,790,000
Ashkenazi Jewish American population: 4,700,000

IQ above 145:

White Americans:
197,870,516 * 0.0026 = 514,463

East Asian Americans:
6,790,000 * 0.0056 = 38,024

Jewish Americans:
4,700,000 * 0.0164 = 77,080

Therefore:

If drawing job candidates from a pool of only White, East Asian, and Jewish Americans, and the job requires an IQ of at least 145, in a perfect meritocracy that considered nothing but IQ scores:

77,080 / (514,463 + 38,024 + 77,080) = 0.1224 = 12%

12% of the candidates hired for the position would be Ashkenazi Jews.

For the thesis of Peterson's essay to hold, Jews must be represented at a rate no higher than 12% "in positions of authority, competence and influence (including revolutionary movements)":
jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/

Next, let's look at a couple of real-world examples of Jewish over-representation that Peterson's thesis cannot possibly account for.

Attached: just_fuck_my_thesis_up.jpg (992x975, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20120705191053/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/
twitter.com/familyunequal/status/967604389706977281
youtube.com/watch?v=lu_VqX6J93k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jews#Demographics
archive.li/VHE7K
ieet.org/index.php/IEET2/more/pellissier20110719
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence#cite_note-3
philarchive.org/archive/COFJAA
cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html
archive.is/2najE
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-hollywood/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-senate/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-economy/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-congress/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-goldman-sachs/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-ivy-league/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-news-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-news-part-2/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-think-tanks/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-supreme-court/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-2/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-state-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-treasury-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-american-international-group/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DO YOU EVEN WATCH RICHARD AND MORTIMIER

Let's take for example the United States Supreme Court as an example: 33% of the current Supreme Court Justices at this time are Ashkenazi Jews. If we assume that each of the Supreme Court judges have an IQ of at least 145 (difficult to quantify, but it is likely an over-estimation of the average IQ of the judges), according to the thesis of Peterson's essay, this is an over-representation of almost 300%.

Let's also take a quick look at Hollywood. From the Time of Israel:
web.archive.org/web/20120705191053/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/

>Let’s be honest with ourselves, here, fellow Jews. We do control the media. We’ve got so many dudes up in the executive offices in all the big movie production companies it’s almost obscene. Just about every movie or TV show, whether it be “Tropic Thunder” or “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” is rife with actors, directors, and writers who are Jewish. Did you know that all eight major film studios are run by Jews?

100% of the major film studios in Hollywod, all eight of them, are run by Jews. This over-representation is even more severe than in the case of the Supreme Court, because it's not feasible that an IQ of over 145 is required to run Hollywood studios.

It is therefore the case that the thesis of Peterson's essay is unequivocally false. Peterson is dead wrong: Average IQ alone, even when factoring in personality traits he claims are correlated with high IQ, cannot even begin to account for Jewish over-representation in positions of power and cultural influence in our countries.

Stick *that* in your room and clean it.

Attached: 1521072990772.jpg (247x250, 10K)

Good post

We already knew this. Only people who unironically take Peterstein's opinions on anything related to race are literal leaf redditors who want to be edgy by going fenceshitter, or neets who actually have a fucked up life and need to improve by cleaning their room.

Nice post

what the fuck

twitter.com/familyunequal/status/967604389706977281

ARMED GOYIM ARE BAD FOR JEWS!

Good post
Nice post

You cloned bro?

Good post nice post

OH LOOK IT'S THIS THREAD AGAIN !!!!11!!!

It's very obviously nepotism.

......JP BTFO

Attached: F0658590-D58F-4165-945D-26510F50F432.gif (500x386, 46K)

Can’t you be both?

Sometimes he argues like a fucking sophist...

Saw you in the other thread. Godspeed stormLARP, I fucking hate peterson

>neets who actually have a fucked up life and need to improve by cleaning their room.
This is very much an insidious demographic of Peterstein sycophants.

The problem with Peterson's self-help advice is that it is a hook that he uses to deliver his political ideology. His self-help advice is actually enmeshed with his political ideology, e.g. he asserts that only those with messy rooms are "radical" on either end of the political spectrum.

NEETs who get some benefit from his self-help advice then begin evangelizing that self-help advice, which is tantamount to evangelizing Peterson's political ideology as well. Some of them know this and they shill his self-help advice with the hope that it will "deradicalize" us and get us to stop "playing victim identity politics by blaming the Jews", but some of them don't even realize that the self-help advice is a Trojan Horse. Both of these types are the ones who screech on here daily about how if we disagree with Peterson's politics we have messy rooms, the first group believing that our politics are flawed because we have messy rooms/are failures of some kind, and the second group believing that we simply for some reason dislike the idea of people bettering themselves in any way.

We can strengthen this argument by performing a statistical analysis of the major news corporations.

Attached: skype_media_control_extended.jpg (3755x5760, 2.64M)

You're going to need more than two examples in order to demonstrate your claim. I'm not saying you are wrong, but there are only 9 supreme court justices and presumably not many that run film studios. A more useful stat that would prove your point is that 35% of American billionaires are Jewish (not 12% as should be expected as per your calculations)

Yeah that's true. But this works as well

Good toast
Nice post

Peterson is trying to control the discussion by redefining the Jewish question. He should be called out on this fact SPECIFICALLY. He is trying to redefine the Jewish Question as simple questions about how Jews came to hold so much power and be over-represented in so many culturally influential institutions in our countries. In reality, though Jewish nepotism is certainly part of the Jewish question, a far larger part of the question is how these Jews are using their power to the disadvantage of other ethnic and racial groups to the benefit of their own group, as well as WHY they are using the power the way they do. The reason he is doing this is to that he can slander the alt-right as being no different than the Left:

>First, psychologically speaking: why do the reactionary conspiracy theorists even bother? This is a straightforward matter. If you’re misguided enough to play identity politics, whether on the left or the right, then you require a victim (in the right-wing case, European culture or some variant) and a perpetrator (Jews). Otherwise you can’t play the game
He is conflating criticism of the actions of powerful Jews (actions that harm our nations) with the type of criticism that the Left engages in to blindly promote "equality" and "equity", that being that the Left criticizes all those who have power as having achieved that power through "oppression" (i.e. cheating / privilege).

It's fairly insidious, what he is doing here.

Peterson stood up a straw man that was designed to slander us as being no different than SJWs, and proceeded to knock it down. Not only have we now exposed that Peterson failed to know down his own straw man, but also the fact that it is a straw man in the first place. It's important the we focus on the fact that it is a straw man just as much as show he failed to knock it down, because his goal is to make us endlessly debate his straw man.

Attached: 1521698793675.jpg (320x323, 34K)

1) data on ashkenazi IQ is sketchy and the ridiculous estimates up to 117 are based on bullshit like the number of medals they award themselves, rather than actual IQ tests
2) even if you take the highest-end estimates, the fact that jews are such a tiny minority still means that the IQ difference isn't enough to explain their over-representation
3) asians are also more intelligent, and yet there are no "anti-asian" conspiracies about asian people controlling our government, being behind our wars, behing behind everything degenerate from communism to feminism to tranny shit, etc. If it's just about intelligence, why is this?
4) even if it were theoretically true that jews aren't behind such bad things, why would I want this group ruling over me? Just saying "well they deserve to rule over you because they're smarter than you, bucko!" isn't good enough. That reasoning wasn't good enough for whites to rule in south africa and rhodesia. It wasn't good enough for european rule in india or algeria or any of these other places. Everyone "gets" that people have a right to self rule and self determination, and yet we're also just supposed to role over and let jews control everything, because Peterson says they essentially deserve to? No thanks, bud.

Attached: peterson shill.png (500x645, 396K)

>Ashkenazi Jewish Americans: 113
doubt.jpg
but yeah, not the point of of the thread.
Saw an Aussie post "There are more whites with above 130 IQ than Jews" a while back in regards to topic, made sense, thought about making a similar thread, but too lazy.

Thank you, OP, good job. Bump

For these sorts of assessments, it's good to do them with the ridiculous high-estimates of jewish IQ, just to make the point that even at the highest estimates, it still doesn't account for enough. But it's also important to point out that the data is flimsy as fuck.

>You're going to need more than two examples in order to demonstrate your claim. I'm not saying you are wrong, but there are only 9 supreme court justices and presumably not many that run film studios.
You're right that we need a larger sample size to demonstrate statistical significance. The fact that the upper bound is 12% is enough to give people an intuition for how over-represented they really are, and the examples I gave, while not necessarily thorough (or having samples sizes that are demonstrably statistically significant, such as the Supreme Court judges), do represent some seriously powerful institutions in America. I actually disagree with you though that Hollywood studios are run by only a handful of Jews, I'm willing to be they're full of Jews at all levels, but you're right it should be quantified.

>A more useful stat that would prove your point is that 35% of American billionaires are Jewish (not 12% as should be expected as per your calculations)
This is a good one.

Another good one would be to begin analyzing college and university faculty, especially in in the Marxist infested disciplines. This should be fairly easy since they usually post their names and photographs on their faculty websites.

It's a lot of work and if anyone is interested in helping hammer some nails into Peterson's coffin, please feel free to help out.

Nice analysis, OP. Gonna need to screen shot these.

Make archive link on it as well, for my part at least, it's much easier to read etc (and copy paste stuff from it if need be)

Even if Jews are powerful because of high iq isn't what they do with that power more important.

Yikes:

Shitty work OP.

Episcopalians and Mormons score higher than Jews. You should of started there and not the fake "white" census. Spics love to call themselves white.

Attached: white trash mothers 2.jpg (582x573, 28K)

Usury, devaluing currency, and when they have all the money they could possibly for their materialistic needs, they buy power in order further control population, schools, movie studios and so on.

youtube.com/watch?v=lu_VqX6J93k

Obviously it isn't unique to Jews to do this, but.. their greed certainly sends them up the ladder.

How are you getting 1.64 percent Jews at 145 IQ?

If the std is 15 IQ, and 2 standard deviations from the mean is 145 IQ, then 145 IQ Jews should be at the 97.5 percentile.

Why can't you do math?

Using current day numbers of Jews (5.4 million) and 2010 whites ( 196 million non hispanic). en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans

You have roughly 300ish k whites versus 135k Jews with atleast 145 IQ.

It's only a 2.2 ratio.

No wonder most of you turn out to be trailer park cult members.

Attached: standard-normal-distribution.jpg (374x281, 23K)

> neets who actually have a fucked up life and need to improve by cleaning their room.
This wasn't the main reason I started watching his videos and interviews, but is indeed one of them.

I'm also interested in his perspectives on different matters.

For example:
- Why free speech is so important.
- I'm reading Archipelago Gulag because he talked about it.
- How to deal with post-modernists and Marxists.
- Why communism was, is and will always will be a toxic ideology
- Strengthen my belief that extreme ideologies may work for the whole population just for a short period of time and they are not a definitive solution for a stable government, in the west at least.

> the message: be an individual can be counterproductive
I won't buy or download his books because I'm not interested in a self help book.

> our politics are flawed because we have messy rooms/are failures of some kind
That wasn't a valid argument against your or other ideologies as you can recognize that because is not effective.
He is telling to people like me that you shouldn't focus on problems out of your reach before you can clean at least your room.

My house has been gross for a while now, I'm going to clean it in tomorrow.

Attached: DZI8T7gXUAAcS3E.jpg (699x356, 60K)

good bread. someone screencap this shit and send it to this faggot

White American IQ is higher, they just include "hispanic whites" into the mix. It dilutes our score.

he should have had a jew crunch his numbers :^)

Not all distributions are standard normal you plebeian pretentious filthy leaf.

Attached: leaf.jpg (500x486, 48K)

Are there so many of them to produce an effect?

Jordan is an unstable low t ex alcoholic.
The whole self improvement meme is from the boomers and nonsensical.

He had to become a total bullshit artist to write his jew apologist blabble.
He obviously knows the truth but has so many jew colleagues that he has to write this dribble and mindless followers scoop the shit up and swallow it.

I think it's a little less conspiracy and a little more that Jews have more intense interest in media and politics than whites

I'm forced to consider that his laughably dull arguments against white identity are only put forth for us to tear them down and drop redpills for him, and he probably rationalizes that if we can't succinctly dismantle his rhetoric than we aren't worthy of prognosticating these truths. It's all deliberate I think, his arguments against the altright may as well be dog whistles.

Juden Peterstein is an idiot

Attached: 1521481932243.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

>How are you getting 1.64 percent Jews at 145 IQ?
Using mathematics, pic related. What mean IQ are you using for Ashkenazi Jews, and where did you get it from?

>Using current day numbers of Jews (5.4 million)
Only 90% of American Jews are Ashkenazi, and the total number is 5.3 million not 5.4:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jews#Demographics

5.3 million * 0.9 = 4,770,000 Ashkenazi Jews in the USA.

It looks like you did catch a mistake in my calculations, I missed the ten-thousand place 7 somehow (or I might have used a different total population number from Wikipedia -- my mistake). Thanks for that, I'll redo the calculations.

>196 million non hispanic
I used the population number of 197,870,516 which also from Wikipedia.

What mean IQ are you using for Whites and where did you get it? You are omitting both your mean IQ stats as well as where you obtained them from.

Attached: ashkenazi_jews_113_mean_IQ_above_145.jpg (1034x1432, 86K)

>I think it's a little less conspiracy and a little more that Jews have more intense interest in media and politics than whites
You're just speculating on lurking variables now. Feel free to show us the statistical research than has been done to prove this.

Jews are SMART!

When they're Germanic/Saxon/Celtic

Attached: Jews are white no white.jpg (480x720, 243K)

Should the Germanic Jews genocide all the Slavic Jews?

Oh wait that already haplened

>jews have higher IQs than whites
Why do so many fall for the meme?

archive.li/VHE7K

Attached: The Smart Jew Myth.jpg (1600x2126, 369K)

thought exactly this, he disregarded the jewq so quickly without looking sharply at the issue

Attached: The Diversity Lie - Jewish Over-representation at Harvard.gif (988x1383, 428K)

Attached: Jewish Over Representation Compared to Whites and Asians.jpg (586x386, 69K)

It's also just another way of saying "jews have a penchant for infesting areas where they can wrestle power and use it to influence things to benefit jews at others' expense"

That and it's a just-so story. Akin to Guns Germans and Steel or how people excuse black lack of achievement by saying it's because they grow up in bad neighborhoods.

There are no germanic or slavic jews. These nomadic jews took up residence in germanic/slavic areas, but there was little mixing of the gene pools. Ashkenazi jews are overwhelmingly of middle eastern and southern european (ie, italian) ancestry.

Attached: jewish_overrepresentation_explained.png (552x3092, 326K)

You goof, that's not what the thread is about.

look at So if we go by the (((facts))) (((they))) provide, they are still nepotistic.

But even so, thanks for the link, gonna read it now

he has look at it and the GOYIM KNOWS..... he just can't broach that issue ....... not yet.... It underpins the world heirarchy...... the fallout is unknow right now..... they dont do unknown.... kwim

Attached: 1522093660427.jpg (938x844, 133K)

>But even so, thanks for the link, gonna read it now
I'm reading it right now, it's quite good.

The question of what IQ stat you use for the calculations is something that is invariably going to come up, just look at this jew here who is using an IQ statistic for his calculations that we won't even reveal (while ignoring that I cited the source for my caclulations):

>33% of the current Supreme Court Justices at this time are Ashkenazi Jews

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE JEWNITED STATES

Attached: злато.png (912x905, 1.23M)

>The thread isn't about Jordan peterson falling for the Jewish IQ meme
Red the OP again.

Attached: Jewish Nepotism.jpg (1651x4679, 2.32M)

What the fuck are you talking about, everything I posted agrees with OP. Read more carefully before you post.

ieet.org/index.php/IEET2/more/pellissier20110719
>Charles Murray, in his 2007 essay “Jewish Genius,” says “their mean is somewhere in the range of 107-115, with 110 being a plausible compromise.”
I actually used 113 is the mean Ashkenazi Jewish IQ in my calculations, from Murray's book 'The Bell Curve'. From Wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence#cite_note-3
>The average IQ score of Ashkenazi Jews has been calculated to be from a range of 110–115, higher than any other ethnic group in the world.
So 113 is a pretty generous average to use, all sources considered.

>It's also just another way of saying "jews have a penchant for infesting areas where they can wrestle power and use it to influence things to benefit jews at others' expense"
That's a great point, it really is. Ultimately these posters are trying to bolster Peterson's thesis by adding in lurking variables that Peterson never even mentioned. Not only is it nothing more than personal speculation, it has nothing to do with Peterson's essay.

Attached: 1520602044391.jpg (2600x1976, 781K)

Attached: jewish iq.jpg (1680x1050, 672K)

>What the fuck are you talking about, everything I posted agrees with OP. Read more carefully before you post.
LMAO, look at this:

philarchive.org/archive/COFJAA
>The mean Ashkenazi Jewish IQ appears to be around 110 (Lynn and Kanazawa 2008)—moderately lower than MacDonald’s estimate of 117.
The IQ that Peterson is citing in his essay is actually 110 ! That's three points lower than what my calculations used.

You need more examples
:)

Attached: 1503640008097.jpg (6256x3240, 1.93M)

Why do they always cherry pick a subset of all jews (ashkenazi), then compare that subset to "white nations" that aren't homogenously white? Why not pick the highest IQ subset of "white" nations, then compare them to the highest IQ subset of jews? Jewish average, when you count all jews, is 95.

Attached: IQ-myths.jpg (1352x2388, 1.41M)

Attached: d9a.png (1746x1364, 1.23M)

hmmmmmmm

Attached: 1520118965356.jpg (944x572, 64K)

thinking face

Attached: 1510659532535.jpg (1177x701, 150K)

genocide face

Attached: 1511933231442.png (650x994, 600K)

Exactly, it reminds me of the same bullshit just-so arguments that leftists make when trying to disprove the heritability of intelligence.
>it's not genetics! It's because blacks eat lead paint chips! It's because of poverty! It's because of crime! It's because of bad schools! It's because of stereotype threat! It's because africa didn't have domesticatable animals!

In their mind, just rationalizing any post-hoc excuse is enough to be a "debunking"

cbs

Attached: 1519413237631.jpg (2501x3840, 1.49M)

Save this, is beautiful and simple.
I like my pills fast and effervescent.

Attached: jewsmart.png (1842x1066, 265K)

Also, Jews scored lower than every "white" ethnicity up until 1975. Miraculously, after accomplishing nothing in terms of arts, literature, philosophy, science, or medicine for THOUSANDS OF YEARS, they transform overnight into "one standard deviation above whites" geniuses?

How is that even remotely possible? Where is the evidence of all this genius for thousands of years -- are we supposed to believe that, like women, it was just being suppressed by white supreemist bigots?

Attached: skincolor_iq_chomsky.jpg (1869x1598, 1.03M)

npr

Attached: 1511566714742.jpg (2106x3240, 3.54M)

I think there's a misunderstanding from one of the sides here
>Jewish IQ is a meme
I agree
>I respond that the thread isn't about that, but rather pointing out Jewish nepotism, not IQ

fox

Attached: 1519413256972.jpg (2500x4420, 1.33M)

Well, yeah, sure, but it's not the point

And what is a nation of geniuses doing taking billions in welfare from the US -- they should just invent free energy and become self-sufficient.

Attached: us_israel_relationship.png (1350x3570, 1008K)

feminism

Attached: 1513224112521.jpg (1600x2812, 464K)

>Why do they always cherry pick a subset of all jews (ashkenazi), then compare that subset to "white nations" that aren't homogenously white?
Because I wanted to use the USA as an example for a specific geographical region of Jewish over-representation that Peterson's thesis cannot account for. If I started comparing Jewish IQ and demographics in European countries I would need to only look at Jewish over-representation in the power structures of those countries. I also used the non-hispanic White demographic statistics for the calculations.

Why don't you do your own analysis with the data you prefer and post them here for us to use as further evidence?

>I respond that the thread isn't about IQ but Jewish nepotism
ie, that nepotism, not IQ, explains Jewish success, ie, everything I've been posting about since my first post.

>Because I wanted
No (((they))) not you. I meant THEY so I said THEY, not you.

Another factor,

(((banksters))) class have practically unlimited shekels, combined with INTENSE nepotism & curruption, granting them massive unmerited access to Ivy league schools,

So OF COURSE those jews will be smart. (((They))) illegitimately got the best education america has to offer.

NOTHING to do with genetics.

Il never understand the fascination this board has with random deuches that blab on and on in videos on youtube.

I only know the this Jordan Peterson guy from the morons here getting hard over him. You watch two minutes of his blabbing and its pretty obvious hes just some guy giving his opinion with no greater insight than your own. Yet the tards eat it up.

Most people lack personal discernment and the fact that this guy has a following while offering nothing new or innovative is proof.

The point is that Jordan peterson fell for the meme, lets all laugh at him.

My bad user. It's a good question, they are always comparing on ethnicity of Jews to the entire White race as a whole.

You might be on to something with regards to breaking the US White demographics down by ethnicity and manually calculating a mean IQ based on European IQ scores by country. This should absolutely be done.

>PURE COINCIDENCE GOYIM

Nice try shlomo

Attached: spotted the jew.png (980x742, 289K)

He takes cowardly pot shots at us while calling us out by name, even bragging about shilling his ideology on Sup Forums, and he is actually being memed into the normiesphere quite hard by the (((MSM))) -- going on six months now the media has been blasting this fucker non-stop.

>Il never understand the fascination this board has with random deuches that blab on and on in videos on youtube.
Because 90% of the board are boys raised by single moms who desperately wants father figures to tell them to wipe their asses and clean their balls, or waifu tradthots to send money to so they can Larp that they have actual girlfriends who spend their money on black cock.

Attached: bucko's prosthetic daddy.png (756x400, 91K)

Are you op? If so please help me think of any questions that could nail Peterson. I will definitely ask him about your findings in the past conversation I bought from him. Also, one thing I'm wondering is they why and how of Jewish manipulation. That is how do they get away with all this nepotism, I understand it's totally infected at this point so it's easy, but didn't anyone notice when it fist started happening? Secondly, why are the Jews manipuakting society the way they do? And by that I mean letting refugees in who hate them and promoting the sjw agenda which is destabilizing. Are these two issues not Jewish influence? Am I conflating issues? These are the two main parts of the theory I am unconvinced by

kek, I agree.

I often feel like so many of these "intellectuals" aren't actually responsible for their own work, they come out and say the stupidest things all of a sudden, like they are completely dimwitted.

Another example is the woman who wrote Harry potter, JK Rowling? Harry potter is a decent story, well developed.. but then JK Rowling comes out and tweets the most nonsensical things. (Not that I would actually recommend anyone to watch Harry potter though)

canadians btfo

(((WHO))) promoted feminism

(((WHO))) has been working hard to destroy the traditional white family values.

So yeah many of us ARE raised by single mothers, and yes that has had negative consequences. Thank the JEW.

rowling became a pure shitposter

They condition their children to be extremely xenophobic, ethno-chauvenist, victim-complexed, and nepotistic -- kind of like how whites used to be before jews took control of their media and universities.

>Steinlight: 'The Jewish Stake in America's Changing Democracy'
cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html
archive.is/2najE
--------------------------------------
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-hollywood/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-senate/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-economy/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-congress/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-goldman-sachs/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-ivy-league/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-news-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-news-part-2/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-think-tanks/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-supreme-court/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-2/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-state-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-treasury-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-american-international-group/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-2/

This. Or like how the bitch who wrote hunger games just plagiarized almost entirely the plot and characters from the manga Battle Royale, and she's lauded as some kind of genius. An user used to post a list years back of all the movies from Hollywood in the US that are ripoffs of Europeans and Asian cinema, and how many of them were produced/directed by jews. I'll see if I can find it...

Attached: for those who doubt the JQ.png (1168x4386, 1.43M)

This, tbqhwy

This post's first reply was meant for you.
>how do they get away with all this nepotism
By conditioning their children to be extremely xenophobic, ethno-chauvenist, victim-complexed, and nepotistic -- kind of like how whites used to be before jews took control of their media and universities.