Shingeki No Kyojin 100

Annie OVA youtube.com/watch?v=kmoyUF_rCBE
typeset imgur.com/a/dWrGh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FhWr3HkJMqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eren a best

Reminder that Willy's a suicidal bastard and his death is all according to plan.

>spoilered op image
anyway in what order do you think will the kids die?

I think
Glasses -> Annie 2.0 -> Gabi -> Falco

>Attack Titan can't do shit against the Warhammer Titan in a 1v1, only one that stands a chance is Jaw. That said, it's unlikely we'll see any other titans besides Attack + Beast to fend off the Warhammer. Armin would literally be a retard coming into a territory with anti-Titan weapons and rockets.

How would Eren and Zeke not be enough to take out the Warhammer Titan?

Falco is already dead.

>it actually happened

Falco is dead idiot

Falco survived, Reiner pushed him close to the tunnel.

>mfw Eren lived up to my expectations

No dead body and Reiner went full autism. If an somewhat important character dies, we would have at the least seen him getting teared apart.

Willy deserved life.

both in erens titan
where the fuck is this guy getting info about the warhammer? theres been no info about him

The following theorists have been BTFO:
>Eren has "changed" or "matured" to a point he would not be capable of mass murder against fellow Eldians for the sake of his goals

The following theorists have more likely than not been BTFO:
>Falco would inherent the Beast Titan

The following theorists have probably, all signs leading to, being BTFO:
>Eren infiltrated Alone
>Paradis would not risk an official Military

We don't know the strength of the Warhammer Titan. Armin won't come out where he can get picked off by missiles and aerial support. Reiner won't help.

If Erin and Zeke are working together, we already know from the previous explanation that the Warhammer Titan is the strongest rivaled with the Jaw Titan (who we also kinda haven't seen fully in action besides him eating the trains).

Beast Titan can't call other Titans in the area of course, and Warhammer just needs one hit on both Eren and Zeke.

>Eren does the Grim Reminder
>the military steps in with weapons to surpass titans
>AHA! We got you now Founding Titan
>Armong and rest of the squad joins the fray
>AHA! We got you now, Marleyans
>Warhammer Titan(the guard who was following Willy) joins the fray
>AHA! We got you now, Eldians
>Zeke joins the fray
>????

>grim reminder won't happen they said
>Eren has grown up and won't do that they said
>he has come for world peace they said
B T F O

>official Military and/or Clandestine operation in Marley
not sure wtf happened there.

How did Eren transform here? And because Willy declared war on paradis? He already cut his hand, but how'd he transform

>Zeke joins the fray
>Manlet: hello
>Zeke teleport to the cuckshed

Gim Status: Reminded

I always believed in him. I knew he wouldn't be a cucked faggot.

ch86 and 95. The hierarchy/tier of the Titan holder strengths/abilities was sorta established. We don't know about the Warhammer Titans abilities besides being the strongest behind the Jaw and Attack titan.

Where are you at Smug rEditor?

whatya mean how? That's been one of the basic things they can do.. they just need to have a recent wound (his hand) and they can transform.

But user, the cucked was you.

>Jaw Titan
>one of the strongest
Please, Ymir didn't do shit and got fucked by a mob of 10 titans.

No, Eren said he is the same as Reiner. He didn't save them.

Jesus, I thought the ova would be pretty boring but the trailer is kinda cool I guess.

>grim reminder fags ended up getting grim remindered themselves
>now they're full on damage control
Sasuga. This is what happens when you shitpost too hard before translations come out. Now Shitrenfags just look retarded.

This. I want to see him. Be a man and come out.

But doesn't it happen right when they inflict the wound? I must've forgotten or missed something, but didn't they transform right when they hurt themselves?

JAW isn't strong it's just quick

also a lot of it depends on the training/attributes of the holder. If you put a Shifter into a lazy slob he probably wouldn't be much good.

He came to the intention of doing that, it has nothing to do with whatever Vili did.

Will CR sub the OVA or not? It's a volume extra or something right?

no. if so any time Reiner got hurt while under cover (or any of them) they would have transformed. Eren couldn't transform at all for a while despite butchering himself because he didn't understand how it worked.

You're the retarded one counting a win before Armin and Hani show up.

Was ever confirmed that Billy had the hammer titan power? Because there is a lot of focus on his guard or the maids.

Jaw Titan is a combination of strength and agility, Galliard ate through trains and the wall. Pieck is the most agile and fastest Titan (and it was mentioned by Zeke that the only one capable of catching up to her would be the Female Titan due to her endurance).

>grim reminder actually happened
Thank you Isayama

sorry Reiner, not Zeke during the RtS arc*

err no. He talked about retrieving memories but that could have been 2nd hand.

I'm not sure if it was a shit translation, but in onw chapter he asks magareth if he figured out who in the tybar family has the WH and he says no, then later he speaks about how he inherited the memories of the past or something.

I thought the purpose of the Jaw Titan was to rip out other Titan holders from their napes?

Meant for

I mean when do they not

yes... your point?

>Reiner shakes hands with Eren
Did Reiner forget about Bert?

Welp, he never mentioned titan AIDS despite being something important for shifters, so maybe thats a hint pointing that he is NOT the hammer titan.

How would that make him the second strongest Titan?

Salil us sawarim
CLASH OF SWORDS
GRIM REMINDER NOW
youtu.be/FhWr3HkJMqQ

>the fastest offensive titan
>ability is to rip titan holders out and kill them
>how would this make him strong?
Holy fuck how can you be this dense

>muh Jaw Titan is the strongest!
Cancerous DEXfags strike again

I want to give this thread a grim reminder.

He's just doing whatever Eren wants for him not to go rampage. Eren goes anyway.

Never go full retard.

I'll give you my grim reminder ;)

>implying some established hierarchy matters
Technique > raw stats
Annie raped Eren in the first fight even though he had the superior titan.
If Eren kept up with his CQC training I am sure he can easily rape both Galliard and the Warhammer, unless the Warhammer is some kind of Ackerman Titan.

Billy Willy had some serious ball though.

Eren is only good when compared to Reiner. Both BA were stronger than him, and Pork likely is as well.

Grim Reminder that Eren's penis kissed Mikasa's womb during the timeskip.

I swear to god Eren is so confusing. Who is the enemy? Is Reiner an enemy to Eren? Even while he transformed, Eren was still holding on to Reiner's hand. What was Eren's intention with making Reiner stand up? Was he planning to kill him in the explosion of his transformation? It doesn't make sense?

*balls

>t. Erenfag
Dude, Kruger even said his Titan is far from the strongest dumbass. It has the most endurance of the offensive titans.

His Titan can't do shit against the Colossal Titan, the Warhammer Titan and Jaw Titan are the only ones that can do something about it.

a lot depends on the user. Right now Manlet would be the strongest TItan despite not being a Titan, if it came to ripping someone out of the neck.

>Jaw Titan
>scale Colossal Titan and kill him
>Warhammer Titan
>use... hammer to break legs?
I don't agree with the WHT, but the Jaw Titan is plausible.

There was a Man.

Erens only ever able to do something when he has a hundred other people backing him up and dying for him.

>Grim

My bet is he wanted to kill him quickly, or perhaps trap him in his titan so he can't transform.

t. speedreader

Reminder that this is the pinnacle of strategy for Eren when he fights without backup.

So who was the dude who trapped Porco and Pieck?

This. Only the Jaw Titan (so far) can counter the Colossal.

>who is Jean
>the guy who was literally stated by Pieck

And Armin.

*sniffs*

>my sides

Do you think Walldians advanced their tech in those 4 years so they can match up to the power of Marleyans? The ships that got sent to paradis probably had lots of tech for the Walldians to reverse engineer and mass produce in those four years in preparation for the upcoming mainland campaign.

>Who is the enemy?
Everything that is beyond the ocean.
>Is Reiner an enemy to Eren?
Yes.
>Eren was still holding on to Reiner's hand.
He wasn't, Reiner let go off Eren's hand and tried to protect Falco when Eren shifted and crushed both.
>What was Eren's intention with making Reiner stand up?
He was mocking him by repeating stuff Bertolt and Reiner did.
>Was he planning to kill him in the explosion of his transformation?
No, he's prolonging Reiner's torture.

Will Armin show up as a Titan to the event?

Poor dude, least he baited the 3/10 tard.

>that chapter ending

feels good to be an edgefag

>be society with anti-Titan artillery
>show up as the biggest target in said society
Knowing Armin, I'd say yes.

Sup Forums I need to ask, do you think that our Reiner plot armor titan is dead?

Definitely not unless Isayama pulls a major asspull.

>4 years vs 100 years.

Good to see that Eren reminded the shit out of everyone instead of that shitty RE alliance many people wanted to see.

Marley technology is shit apparently so it's possible
No way they caught up to the rest of the world though

Alliancekeks apologize

yes

Some of them are literally still going at it.

>marleyfags really think the grim reminder wouldnt have happened regardless
You underestimate Eren's autistic rage.

No. His punishment must be more severe.

So, eren is working with Billy and Zeke, turning himself into humanity's enemy and then humanity needs the survey corps to defeat him. Now where have i seen this plot before...

>Um, I don't see anyone mentioning that Eren's blood is doing something funky before he transforms? Am I the only one seeing it? Looks like his blood is levitating and becoming weird threads or chains? Does that mean something special? Maybe he fused with Reiner? Maybe the contact of his blood with Reiner forced him to transform and it wasn't even intentional?

Reddit, ladies and gentlemen.

>Everything that is beyond the ocean.
This just sounds retarded. I actually expect there to be some sort of goal here, a purpose. Not just: "muh you are my enemy'' And with purpose I don't mean ''kill all your enemies''.

Eren's words, his whole dialoge with Reiner makes me believe that simply: ''Kill them all" is misplaced. So, I hope Eren's actual goal here is to obtain ''something''.

HERE IS A MAN

Who said that? Only Erenfags tried to push the whole m-muh rhetorical question. It doesn't change the fact that the retard fell right into their trap.

>being this retarded