How long until any semblence of old Sup Forums is gone?

How long until any semblence of old Sup Forums is gone?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/165524315/#165524315
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Next year will be the complete and absolute death of Sup Forums, mark my words.

>2017
>being a mod

Dear 4/a/,
burriot

Regards,
meguaca

I'd tentatively assume that your warning was a mistake. I still regularly see saucetard posts get [Deleted] and I haven't been warned yet.

We get daily twitter threads so not that far actually.

I mean look, we're here already aren't we? Saucefag hugbox? Mods crying?

>get told the past 2 years if self moderation doesn't come back the board will fall to shit just like Sup Forums
>you don't listen and now even the mods are newfags
Great strategy, thanks for letting the last Sup Forums board die.

My experience is the same as yours.

nah it was likely a mod begging for sauce.

>Sup Forums is too pussy to dox their mods

You all deserve it at this point

Fuck suck >willingly rewatching Toradora regularly Why, though? pyu pyu pyu meguca that was a nice nap ~ you dirty slut we're writing a letter what a lewd nap THIS SITE (This site) HAS BEEN DEAD FOR YEARS NOW (For years now) FOR YEARS NOW (For years now) SO DEATH IS (So death is) (Not something) NOT SOMETHING THAT SCARES ME (that scares me) THAT SCARES ME (That scares me) SO COME'ON STEP INTO THE SHITPOSTING Now help us shitpost 4/a/. i need to eat dinner wait fuck the galley JUST closed pyu How come you miss galley hours almost every day user I'm worried you're all skin and bones they're really inconvenient hours Well maybe, but at this point you should be used to them

Along with blatant ESLs, blogposting and crossboarders.

>Sup Forums is too pussy to dox their mods
Fixed.

what good does doxxing a bunch of neets living at home do?

Sup Forums is flat out the most boring popular board

Dumb newfag.

Nah, even frogposting gets away without bans nowdays.

We really do deserve it at this point.

it feels like the problem is global mods banning people on Sup Forums. the jump between mod quality is night and day sometimes

Mods should be banned for faggotry, like in the old days.

Pleople don't even know how to put up a proxy nowdays, what do you expect from newfags?

What the fuck is this?

>using a proxy
for what purpose, just reset your router after shitposting

SeeMods who don't know shit about Sup Forums shouldn't be on here.
We need more mods like pic related.

STEP INTO THE SHITPOSTING

desuarchive.org/a/thread/165524315/#165524315

LOL MODS=GODS AMARITE

Quiet.

A massive amount of Sup Forums related things have been banned this year. Hiro does not care because he is a greedy jew.

i love sorting the catalog by creation date, reporting blatant shitposting threads that should be deleted, and then watching them archive anyway

FUCKING WEEBS GETO OUT OF Sup Forums LMAO

it's already gone
Sup Forums loves naruto

Fuck suck >willingly rewatching Toradora regularly Why, though? pyu pyu pyu meguca that was a nice nap ~ you dirty slut we're writing a letter what a lewd nap THIS SITE (This site) HAS BEEN DEAD FOR YEARS NOW (For years now) FOR YEARS NOW (For years now) SO DEATH IS (So death is) (Not something) NOT SOMETHING THAT SCARES ME (that scares me) THAT SCARES ME (That scares me) SO COME'ON STEP INTO THE SHITPOSTING Now help us shitpost 4/a/. i need to eat dinner wait fuck the galley JUST closed pyu How come you miss galley hours almost every day user I'm worried you're all skin and bones they're really inconvenient hours Well maybe, but at this point you should be used to them

And thus ye old tripfag PT appeared from the dark pits of the internet

Global mods were a mistake

dumb blancposters

Hiro doesn't care because the vast majority of the site's users are Sup Forums-types now so he loses nothing if Sup Forums combusts.

Reminder that MAL threads are now allowed.

Lolicon fags will never be respected

Sup Forums only likes adult women now

there should be something on the ban page that gives mods a number or hash so you can see which mod deleted the thread. that way you can see if it's just 1 retarded mod

Thanks for the (You), you dumb leaf.

>first post
/qa/ everyone

Really the only way to save Sup Forums is to move it to another site where the admin actually cares.

That post over there only got deleted after 7 hours.

Sup Forums is flat

>redditgatari
>reddit spacing
Every single time.

but then mods wouldn't be able to delete threads they don't like and we can't be having that.

Of course, her limit is only 500 posts.

Better flat than fat

(You) too, buddy.

>jojo thread
>frogshit up for 9 hours
Jojo and DBS threads are so far removed from Sup Forums I can't even believe they are on this board. Open up any of them, it's like a fucking portal to r/anime.

I have seen newfags in greater numbers this year than any other single year I have been here. If the mods cared they would try to actually enforce rules against that because all these newfags are just making their job harder.

It's not like Sup Forums clones don't already exist.

Move to a bunker site, then.

Remember when we had moot?
Now Boruto and Dragonball are everywhere.

people have tried plenty of times but they always end up dead

I mean, 4/a/ and r/anime are like the same at this point anyway

didnt you already make another thread about this faggot. Fuck off

>HEY LET'S DISCOURAGE SAUCEFAGGOTRY JUST TO BAN ANYONE WHO REPORTS IT
Truly puts my brain to work.

this is what happens when you let self moderation die

Found another newfag

fuck off mods

>somehow able to identify reddit shit
Spotted the redditfag

meduka, become meguca

Sup Forums is shit and the mods are incredible fucking faggots who want to kill board culture. We've already lost stuff like sakurafish, so Sup Forums might as well be a Reddit circlejerk right now.

>be anime board mod
>hate anime

Literally how did this become possible

things Sup Forums forgot
>ZOMG teh rei
>nutbladder
>anime expert
>cockmongler
>goatse
>desupotamia and gastonistan
>happy negro

This excuse is so fucking retarded. I've never been on tumblr in my life yet I can recognize a tumblr gif from the thumbnail in the catalog.

This.
If users are accountable why shouldn't mods be?
Frogposting is tolerated on almost every other board. Incredible.
When I tell people there used to be a time when frogposting and all the other stuff was a bannable offence they don't believe me.

remember when mods said they were banning generals and we just ended up with 3 DBS threads instead of one? mods are retards.

>being so new you can't identify redditors on sight

>anime board mod
Mods are global. Or by "anime board", are you referring to the whole imageboard?

Mods don't want to have to be accountable.

Sup Forums died ages ago to be honest with you family

Because "You need to obey my authority!"

No seriously, can the mods just ban the mods that don't know what the fuck they're doing?

Sup Forums has
>garbage taste in anime/manga, see the catalogue
>threads are circlejerks and are basic MAL chatrooms
>threads last for DAYS
>LN threads on a ANIME AND MANGA board
>more off topic trash
>streamfagging
>kemono autists
>battleshounen trash take up the board
>kyoanifag shilling

Why the fuck did it take several hours for the Twitter thread to get deleted anyway?

Everyday until you like it.

They stopped because hiro stepped in and said to stop hindering his income and fired the mods responsible and replaced them with reddit mods.

Because they are allowed, just like e-celeb threads.

it's been on the tipping point very closely since like 2015

We lost the battle to cancer when moot retired.

The mods are bad at their jobs.

wtf I hate Sup Forums now

oh no the numods are acting retarded again and you might have to spend 30 seconds power cycling your router

Sup Forums is a better anime board than Sup Forums

>to be honest with you family
Hey, newshit.

It's eight of clock!

WAKE UP!

It's pretty bad. Maybe it's time to let this place go

I think so too, I was banned for a day for calling a saucetard retarded for not knowing how to use google, very likely I was replying to a mod.

>be on anime board
>post 3DPD normalfag shit

remember when the sadpanda thread died?