SPOILERS OUT

YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE AS HARD OF A GRIM REMINDER AS /SNK/ HAS TODAY

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/dWrGh
youtube.com/watch?v=r4Um6okMHcE
desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/literally eren/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based fucking Eren.

At the time of posting this. Ninety-four, ninety-four people have been grimly reminded.

But will it get even grimmer next chapter?

EREN DID NOTHING WRONG

Where the fuck did he run off to?

Does this user still post here? I didn't see him all day.

Oh yeah, typeset. imgur.com/a/dWrGh

youtube.com/watch?v=r4Um6okMHcE

TFW OP posted a picture of Noctis

Which user?

Eren basically said he understands most people are just victims on both sides, that children do what adults tell them to. It's easy to brainwash people, even nations. However Reiner pointed out that it wasn't just that and he was selfish and wanted glory as well, to be a hero. Now Eren remarks that he's just like Reiner, which can mean one of two things. He either
>is selfish just like Reiner, which means he just wants his revenge, to bathe in blood
or
>wants to be a hero like Reiner, which is why he makes himself to be the badguy and will go down in history as one, hopefully saving his people / bringing peace

Personally I think it's the former, seeing how he's a madman scarred with trauma since childhood

On that day, Marley received a grim reminder.

Can't it be a little bit of both?

>this many posts in and someone finally noticed
I actually forgot it was a photo of Noctis and not Eren. I only remembered until after I made the thread. Whoops. Have this image of certified Eren now.

Forget, it's probably OP.

>yfw this is what isayama wants japan to do

What a huge turn around for Eren's character. I'd like to know what tipped Willy off to the Paradis Eldians crossing the ocean before the festival. The Attack Titan looking more buff like when Grisha had it.

I am OP, yes. Ah, I think I know the user you're talking about. The one who posts that particular image, right? Not me, but I did see him in an earlier thread.

He looks like ScreaM

>is selfish just like Reiner, which means he just wants his revenge, to bathe in blood
Eren is like this, and just wants to destroy everything. He don't cared about Falco, or his grandfather, no one.

Eren is just playing a fun little prank. We'll get the RE alliance next chapter.

this desu this

This.

Could've been Zeke. Could've been the medic crew.

is he in his armored form here?
also if Reiner and Falco are alive what will happen after Eren's done reminding the enemy?

>Grisha
>buff
Grisha's attack titan was fat and retarded. Do you mean Kruger's?

I think his conversation with Reiner showed that it's not about revenge but what he views as "saving the world."

Say something nice about history's worst monster since Ymir Fritz

I don't really see the hero side in Eren. He never wanted that, it was never important to him. From the beginning he just wanted to kill them all until none were left. He was never a hero nor did he ever aspire to be. Reiner had the whole "muh warrior" thing, always

I think so too

>when your mate visits your hometown and brutally massacres hundreds of innocent civilians

oh eren, such a joker

I want to hold hands with Eren

He knew way back when he was having the conversation in the carriage with Magath though. Zeke is still a possibility but not Pieck's squad.

he reminds Reiner by killing Falco and leaves

>ch 100
>fucking nothing happens until the last two pages
Grim reminder that this manga is still dogshit

He did nothing wrong and he looks handsome now.

His new look kind of look like Jonny Dep

I disagree. I see him very much motivated by trying to be a hero that saves people, but rather than simply saving people he goes out of his way to get rid of whatever's keeping them down. I think this is just something we'll have to disagree on.

Like who?

>IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO
>Why are you so upset, Reiner?

It's a little of both. Grisha's was fat and had weird proportions like the beast titan but it was also ripped. I'll just say it's like Kruger's so you feel better about it.

He should be at home protecting his wife and child

left, though I think eren doesn't transition well into a realistic style

He's not trying to save anyone, he's trying to exterminate anyone he consider enemies.

He's unfairly hot. Such a shame considering his personality is garbage.

And in doing so save people. If you get rid of the bad guys, people can live their lives freely, so he takes it upon himself to be the one to do it.

Yeah, I can kind of see it. How about this for when he reaches 40--oh, wait.

Armin with long hair is cute.

Me and a friend were joking for ages about how Eren looked like Bucky, glad I'm not alone.

>And in doing so save people.
Everything that isn't on Paradis he consider the enemy. And even Paradisians he went around killing once. He's not saving anyone, he's being selfish and stubborn.

You're never alone, user.

He killed billions

To save himself.

>tfw not sure if this is supposed to be a comforting or threatening statement

Thanks, user. I needed that.

If my enemies kill me i win

Is Eren a psychopath?

We'll just have to disagree.

T.america

desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/literally eren/
Where's this guy now?
He should be added to the edit.

TO SAVE thousands

>fights back after the enemy just declared his entire nation to be wiped out
>HURRRR LIDDERALLY HITLAR
Warriorkek brainlets

WEW

This

Reiner is already inside Eren.

Nah. He's just a normal guy. Reducing his reasoning for doing what he did to "he's a psychopath" is shallow, the same way calling BRA genocidal maniacs is missing the point.

>hey this group of people is devil’s incarnate, we hate them
>sike, all you knew was a lie, they were the good guys
>BUT they’re now under threat by this small group of people
>LET’S WAGE WAR
Fucking hell, I knew the political crap was a mistake, but I didn’t forsee that it would turn into such shitshow

someone give me the rundown
I stopped reading this 10 chapters ago after they got to basement

He is a man!

what do you think happens next chapter?

Hisu's husband looks really hot

Yes.

>the building above the basement was empty because the people were evacuated and therefore no one got killed when Eren transformed

He's hiding in shame like the little pussy he is instead of manning up and admitting he's wrong. What a faggot.

theyre jews and nazis are who sent rba
Reiner has ptsd, wants to die
4 years later eren is in marley
grim reminder 2.0, decapitates marley eldian leader

I don't really care about the rest of the world. If Paradis survives, everything else can be in ashes for all I care.
And why are people surprised that Eren killed these people? Neither Kruger nor Grisha gave a fuck about "hurr killing people is bad". Kruger knew what the Eldia Empire actually was and he still was a restorationist. Grisha was the same.
Eren wants to the rest of the world to be subdued, and he's going to kill everyone who resists.
If that means killing EVERYONE, he will kill everyone.

Are you blind?

I was referring to that guy who said that the building was empty when Eren transformed. He used this panel as reference.

Everyone is a titan, nay, everything is a titan. You have chair titans now and couch titans. Kinda strange desu, but still fun.

so is reiner a good guy or a bad guy?
what happened to annie?
did they reveal anything on why the misaka clan is op?

How many babies has Eren and Mikasa made at this point?

no words, only 45 pages of Eren reminding them

>misaka
Things are not so simple.

>so is reiner a good guy or a bad guy?
Bad guy
>what happened to annie?
We dont know
>did they reveal anything on why the misaka clan is op?
Only that is the result of titan technology

nothing known about annie other than she was in some flashbacks and didnt like reiner
reiner is a bad guy and it looks like eren killed him, but its ambiguous
Ackermans are "products of titan science", what that means, we dont know

Reminder we'll be getting chapter 101 by christma's week.

Zero. With Historia however...

Keith?

>theyre jews and nazis are who sent rba
brainlet interpretation
they're japan post ww2 accused of committing horrific acts against humanity (all the awful shit japan did). When in reality they were building infrastructure and driving society. After their loss they got cucked to an island and disarmed (japan).
Isayama is a known far-right nationalist. You know I'm right

it has to be a coincidence

Isayama just sucks at drawing

WE

wasn't reiner just following orders?
and how didn't the mangaka right anything about annie,she has been in her crystal for for like 70 chapters now

that fucking expression on his face
>attaboy

we think shes gonna be back soon, her dad just appeared and looks like he is gonna be killed

>wasn't reiner just following orders?
Much evil has been done by people who say that.

I want Pignerfags to apologize.

Reiner is not a bad guy, he was just a slave of circunstances.

I hope Isayama kills her offscreen.

same as you

I guess Eren spent too much time near Mikasa