Looks like Deku got the poll back early

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14565130
itest.5ch.net/matsuri/test/read.cgi/wcomic/1512565086
youtube.com/watch?v=1m7Cp91aUeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DEKUFAGS BTFO

Is it out?

You understand Bakugo is literally frightened by Midoriya at this point, right? Who would want a bottom bitch?

1 - Shoto
2 - Baku

FORESHADOWING

Explain

Dekufag here. I'm fucking shaking hoping our boy, deku, gets his top spot back. I can't stomach fujoshits pushing autismo baku to the top or the burnt face kid. Enough is ENOUGH

If all Might doesn't get Top Ten I'll boycott this series

Her and Midnight sure paint a picture of Hori's boy-molestor-girl fetishes.

Noooooo Dekubros how could this happen

There's no one here who doesn't see right through this, you know

Oh man i'm a Dekufag too, but you know bakusperg is going to get first place again, the fujo appeal is too powerful, still I love deku

Stop bullying Deku

I want Mirio to hold me with his big strong arms

>is was the number one hero
>the most charismatic and likable character of the manga
>have never been #1 on the polls

God wouldn't be the #1 character of the bible either. That doesn't make him less important.

>Bakugo is probably going to win again or at least get top three
>All Might can't even get to top three let alone first

Let him have his cake. ‘S no good to beat up an autistic child

Todomomo #1

Reminder
Stain dindu nuffin wrong!

Deku himself would probably be super happy for Bakugo coming in first.

When are they coming? Kirishima deserves a big bump

Are Bakufujos making fools of themselves again?

His ceiling is 4th.

My only hope is that Aiwasa drops like the jobber he is

Not a Bakugo fan but the fujo vote is like 30% of the pool, literally every female reader/viewer. It does make sense he'd win a popularity contest.

we all do

Aizawa? The man's a god. The only better hero in the BnHA setting is All Might.

I don't. Not knowing him beforehand, you guys made me predisposed to disliking him by the time I got there.

reminder

Huh...

Will Iida still even be in top 10? Was he even relevant this year?

So was Muscular's unheard-of but super overpowered quirk just a way for Midoriya to get to fight the first Nomu like All Might, in all but name?

Iida will still be in the top 10

are polls out?

No

Nope. Just two that were confirmed fake

nobody confirmed anything as fake.

Iida is the most hateable, irritating character. And he's like 25 minimum, what's he even fucking doing there?

same, manga. same

>unheard of
They establish he's a hero killer ain't he?

Anime Stain arc. He'll probably be 9th

Isn't he Hori's favorite?

They did Bakufujo

They haven't been confirmed anything

There were two 'spoilers' posted on 2ch. One with the full top 10 and the number of votes, one was just a ranking of the top 3 with no votes. Both had Bakugou at 1. They were different in where Deku and Todo were but the one with with the number of votes had Todo 1 vote behind Deku, which possible caused the mixup. The one with the full list and votes seemed to be the one everyone in 2ch is commenting on.

It doesn't really matter because unless scans are provided people will call them fake.

You can't confirm them fake unless you have the real results or the person who posted them said they made it up.

Neither happened, so nothing is confirmed.

Delete this.

Can we make it a hundred?
www.strawpoll.me/14563691
I just really like round numbers.

Of course he can it came from 5ch with no scans. How fucking stupid are you fags to believe in it?
Wrong on all accounts Bakufujo

>most hateable
By you? Don't speak for everyone, or you'll end up like Grapes.

Tell me how you all feel about Mineta
strawpoll.me/14565130

itest.5ch.net/matsuri/test/read.cgi/wcomic/1512565086

Here's the thread where someone posted some volume 15 stuff and the top 5 of the poll results. Unconfirmed, but if its true you Iida haters will be sucking a fat dick.

"sigh"
Somebody wake up the mods...

hori shoot himself in the foot really hard. the only "interesting" thing this manga had to offer was the fast progression of the story but that only lasted up until chapter 100.
the longest arc lasted 23 chapters (school festival) but aside from that the standard length of its arcs ranged from 10-15 chapters. every week there was some shit happening. every chapter mattered.
from that point onwards there have been 62 chapters featuring 2 arcs (17 and 35 chapters each) which haven't been as impressive as the last arc before them. those seven first arcs marked the peak of kohei horikoshi.

>at least she's getting better grades than Mina

Rude. But on that topic, and before the fujo shitstorm comes again, how heartbreaking would be having a classmate being noumiefied? Could it be like FMA doggo? It could start with a missing student but not Cammie please and mixing the story with the traitor plot.

>Bakugou has almost twice as many votes as Deku/Todoroki
I hope it's not real. Otherwise, what a shit fanbase.

youtube.com/watch?v=1m7Cp91aUeM

That's the power of fujos

Yes I remember when people would complain hie Hori went too fast, kept skipping battles and how characters never developed

Sorry I can't read Nip

I don't know how to feel he kinda rushed over the end of the current arc and the most recent chapters have been the best recent parts

So this arc wasn't good. Happens. Perhaps it'll build towards better things.
Though in my opinion, he blew his load early with All Might falling from number 1 and retiring.

This guy said it's 26k votes, while it was 35k yesterday from another poster from 5ch

Shouldn't Todoroki have more fangirls than Bakugou though?

Guy who posted the TOC said 35k too so that poll is probably fake. Iida #5 seems fishy, too.

Wew

Screencapped

How many bongs until spoil?

>there are 2 Grapes in here with us

>2 grapes
How naive

He's got the edgy teen boy vote as well as the people who want to fuck him, and then there is ochako shippers

You really don't get how he does the ban evading, right?

>how heartbreaking
depends mostly on the student and how good of a writer Hori decides to be; but done well it could be horrifyingly sad.

wasnt that the point? fuck everybody else the only ones really important are all might, deku, bakugo, todoroki, shigaraki and all for one. the rest is irrelevant.
because he did. the final battle lasted less than 10 vignettes spread throughout 3 chapters with a shitload of infodump flashbacks.
it wasnt bad either. its just that is damn hard to follow up the first 100 chapters of pure battle shounen faggotry. it was a bless dont get me wrong. im a big fan too but aint no fucking fanboy.

Wow, the result comes out this week? I think it's the perfect excuse to take a vacation from those threads. No matter who wins in the end, this will be a sea of shitpost.

Either Icyhot or Bakagay will win. Fujoshitss gonna fujoshit.

Yeah, a shame. This is how it is now. Can’t talk about the story anymore save for a moment when a blue moon appears

we lost. the poll reveal will be my last day on these cancerous threads. chinkbro didnt die for this. i'll dump some before i leave tho

that's cute and all but todoroki's mom already burned him. She should be locked up by that point.

I was wondering why this thread is slow, then I realize there’s another thread up to argue why the show is/isn’t shit

If only dedicated hate threads can be a thing here

new vigilantes wen

Would you like this thread to go in that direction? Seems like this is a good time where most people are okay with the manga and anime so nobody comes into these threads.

Protagonists never ever, EVER, win popularity polls in shonen manga though. That's absolutely no surprise here

How is kacchako NTR if Deku isn't interested in Ochako in the first place?

Luffy has never lost.

When I said “this” I mean on Sup Forums, like how they have dedicated hate threads to complain about the manga over in nipland

Also, you must have missed the last two threads

Will Todo and Baku get the top two spots?

>This
I mean “here”

tfw tokoyami will go down again

Deku win the first

>Bishie Deku

Why do you fags care about Tokoyami so much? He hasn’t done anything and his personality’s bland as hell.

>Posting a link to the anti-bnha thread
The poll is fake, besides that poster was complaining that bnha has more results in the poll versus kimetsu no yaiba (again it's an anti-bnha thread)

Has Hori's art changed? I feel like it used to be more expressive

3rd year Deku incoming.