If you work on building the Trump wall...

If you work on building the Trump wall, you will go down in history just like the people who were "just doing their job" during the holocaust. Its the same fucking thing! How could you live with yourself?

Attached: 1522108385281.jpg (758x530, 66K)

we're gonna need a northern wall

i can chip in with money or labor

>How could you live with yourself?
Well first of all that would be assuming the germans were bad.

>Defending your country from invaders is on the same level as a genocide.
Hmmm...

History is written by the victor.

Pic related is how retarded you sound.

Attached: 1509135883695.jpg (568x335, 24K)

>If you work on building the Trump wall, you will go down in history just like the people who were "just doing their job" during the holocaust

I get to go down as a hero? Sign me up!

>How could you live with yourself?
probably would be a nice change from living with shitskin immigrants tbqh

I think you mean the people who built the railroad in America. Those people who made there country a better place and advanced the country.

Are they hiring?

"The same fucking thing". It takes a leaf to blow everything out of proportion.

>holocaust.
hahahaha putting up a wall is same as killing a gorillion jews hahahaha even i that am south fo that wall am laughing at your sorry trudeau moose loving ass

this belongs on /lgbt. ((go build yer own wall, leaf)) sage

where the fuck do i sign up?!

We need a volunteer legion.

Dam it leaf stop telling us we are building on the wrong side.

Attached: ..,,.,.,.png (626x334, 339K)

But if you build the wall, it will actually exist...

This is why Canada needs to be purged.

Attached: IMG_4865.png (448x478, 400K)

The absolute state of shills on this board right now

The Jews are the same as the Nazi's?
Their wall is still standing.

You worried about being next??

Attached: trump-im-paying-85-an-hour-to-build-the-wall-13204346.png (500x552, 150K)

fpbp

>"gassing jews" is the same as deporting people illegally in your country
I give up

Where can I sign up as a trump wall tower guard? I can bring my own Mauser Kar 98 with me, please accept this volunteer

Fpbp

you fucken cunt
you worthless sack of dog shit, get the fuck out of my country,thats right MY FUCKEN COUNTRY ... not yours, so fuck off

i am going to personally stuff you through a two inch in americas wall, you fuckin nigger

Fpbp

Attached: D6AA7F2E-089F-4E1D-AD88-14444D13308A.gif (284x264, 855K)

no we dont
we just need a little help up north to throw all the liberals into mexico along with thier brown pets, trust me, your average canadian has had it up to thier eyeballs with sjw's jews and assorted trash they have imported

wall off toronto, vancouver and montreal and the rest of country is the GREAT WHITE NORTH

applying now

you knew this would be the response, yes? 8/10 for a good larp. Say you love Trump. Say it!

*blows gently*

>Trump's wall
All 25 miles of it.

Attached: obama smug.jpg (1280x847, 74K)

This post just made me realize that I want to build that wall. Where do I apply?

Dude it's fucking border wall.
You can't spread civilization by letting everyone loot your "civilized" country.
You push the boundaries outward until you've conquered everything.

*Allows air to hit the bottom of my nut sack to help dry off the sweat*

And a leaf blower.

With HIV.

Are you even trying you fucking lazy faggot?

Attached: 1458423368662.jpg (686x960, 181K)

don't you have to go and fuck your dog or something ?

Attached: 1521784715987.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Confirmed. Canadians are idiots.

mexico has a wall

Just doing their job- like the hollacost? Do you mean the Jews? You're further up main

Further =fukt

Why can’t we just post sentry machine guns that target motion?

Ok OP how is a wall like a Holocaust? Are you admitting that migrants are dumber than birds that run into a clean glass window? I mean if you think about it, are thousands of people dumb enough to run into a concrete wall enough to kill themselves? Please leaf lay off of the maple syrup, or even better kys. Remember no more hanging's because we have moved up to shotguns now.

Legend

Attached: YAAAAASSS.jpg (750x390, 76K)

Kek

Quite peacfully

Boy this is the longest raid I've seen in years. Please fuck the fuck off

Attached: 1521953572429.png (1000x1080, 161K)

i would love a great union job building that fucking wall, throw in citizenship for my leaf ass and i'll work for mexinigger wages

sage

Fucking leaf

Attached: if-the-government-wants-to-come-take-my-guns-theyre-18125215.png (500x566, 162K)

It would be an honor.

the military is doing it. so yeah they really are just doing thier job, now kys on live stream this very second so i can cum.

I just want the gibs me dats and the expanding welfare state to go away is that so bad OP?

Maybe we should build a northern wall, keep leafs like you away from my dogs.

SIGN MY SHIT THE FUCK UP SEN-PAI-SENPAI

If you think that's going to discourage anyone here leaf, you came to the wrong place

The flannel curtain

epic bait

I agree, this looks like a Sage raid by libtards trying to dirty up the board. More important topics to deal with anons.

>1 post by this ID
>leaf

yep, checks out

Attached: Leafs.gif (1280x640, 155K)

Attached: 1515964423755.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

I hate this country

We just need to keep building a taller wall after every wall we build until it goes past LA

Annex Canada, remove Castro's Bastard

I'll build the northern wall out of dead leafs.

I would go there rn faggot - sounds like a dream job

Attached: a good leaf is a dead leaf.png (800x400, 49K)

HAHA nice pic mind if I save it

I would travel just to put a nail in that beautiful bitch

>enforcing immigration laws is equivalent to gassing 6 million jews
>a fucking leaf

fpbp

Attached: laughing woman.png (739x683, 482K)

>building a fence is the same thing as gassing 11000000 people

Attached: bef8194a073eafd2f834789a50279cb3e9b8992a09475284bb2423273572ea7a.jpg (800x800, 92K)

Top fuck kek JDIF is this the best you got?

Attached: e52f11b554e33cddeba35f2a43ce8ed5e4631969bc215f447680a1c549060989.png (515x422, 393K)

T. Butt hurt pedo leaf

In the long run this kind of thinking benefits us, because after the wall is built and everything turns out ok all the jew gaslighting will have desensitized people to jew gassing.

We need to get this Argentinian schematic to the White House. PRONTO

Attached: 97D91DD9-1C30-4885-8F05-82F9A735E0C8.gif (258x258, 1.97M)

Attached: 1520304903479.jpg (401x574, 44K)

that statement is so fuckin gay it actually cums gayness.

niggers like you are welcoming illegal immigrants crossing from the US

Haha I'd have loved to have been a cog in the holocaust machine, sounds like it was positively thrilling. I get erect at the thought. If building the wall is even a fraction of the experience I'll pay to take part.

When Drumph starts putting fuckers in ovens let me know.

sure thing, senpai, you can be the first

Just like the camp guard

Just like the camp guards, fine

You are mean to me but i will check your trips any way.

Obama leaf u faggot

FPBP

Attached: canadawall.png (1250x800, 239K)

Do they take volunteers?

If I were involved in the "holocaust" it would have been fucking finished. Auschwitz would have had fucking bunkhouses filled with beds - there would not have been a fucking need.

Also... yeah. Why push millions of jews from Western Europe by train to Eastern Europe just to kill them - when you are bogged down in a two-front war? Fuck stupid idea huh? But that's what ((((they))))) said happen. I would have just loaded them onto a boat and recreated the titanic experience. It is possible to flood compartments full, and then pump out the water without sinking the ship.

There are million ways you could do it for pennies on the dollar - and be done in a few months. But I guess Germans just are efficient huh?

Fucking idiots

LOL

Fuck the wall that's nothing, I want to usher in the legal changes that trigger tens of thousands of mass self deportations each year. Wall is kid shit compared to that.

The northern wall just got 10 feet taller.

Holocaust never happened

Where do I sign up for a trump work crew?

fingers crossed that he makes detained illegals part of the work crews to build the wall

I'll help

Do they need people to build the wall? Hate my job and would go down there in a second to work on it.

theres no such thing as the holocaust

SAGE for faggotry. Fuck everyone who responds to this shit without sage