en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep#Table_of_forms
imgur.com/a/cZaAa
i.imgur.com/iIcWlXp.jpg
i.imgur.com/d63Rtym.png
blackclover.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Images_of_Mereoleona_Vermillion
vo-index.sega.jp/img/character/chara_main12.png
baka-tsuki.org/project/images/8/8b/Index_v20_000.jpg
r-s.sakura.ne.jp/w/n/ilpa13.jpg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2866873
imgur.com/a/Ks3u4
gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Marida_Cruz
kenshin.wikia.com/wiki/Seta_Sōjirō
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting Satania with a hime cut.

Requesting Genjuro Kazanari (Symphogear) and Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition) discussing movies, parodying "Half in the Bag" from RedLetterMedia.
(I don't know any Sup Forums or Sup Forums film aficionado that's fat, but if you want to include one more character for Rich Evans, it could be Joe from Viewtiful Joe.)

Requesting different versions of Nyaruko representing the various forms of Nyarlathotep, meaning with different hairstyles, clothes, accessories, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep#Table_of_forms

Requesting Viper-tan as a reindeer themed bunny girl.

Requesting Naru as Astrograph Magician/Sorcerer

Requesting Mordred or your favourite tomboy playing baseball.

Requesting Arachne and Medusa from Soul Eater dressed as Fubuki and Tatsumaki from One Punch Man. Arachne as Fubuki and Medusa as either her adult or kid version of herself as Tatsumaki. If both seem a bit much then just one of them is fine.

Alternatively, you could have Fubuki dressed as Arachne and/or Tatsumaki as Medusa.

Requesting Fuwa and Galvantula tuning up a sitting Genos. Fuwa on the left side of Genos toggling wires and Galvantula on the right side of charging him up

Requesting Sako ( imgur.com/a/cZaAa ) celebrating Finnish independence day, this may include.
- Getting very drunk
- Waving around a Finnish flag
- Screaming patriotic things in Finnish
- Wearing cloths with Finlands flag on it
- All of these things combined

Thanks if you consider.

Requesting Tamamo with a Finnish flag or with a Finnish recolor of clothing.

pls, is 100th birthday of country

Requesting this with Okuyasu from Jojo.
Ref: i.imgur.com/iIcWlXp.jpg

Rate my OC

Is that an anchor post?

Requesting Shino and Kajou bunny girls

Yes.

Simple Blend S request?

The trap lifting his skirt and showing his peepee

Requesting any art of the moonies.

>drawfag starts to do a request
>immediately shitposted out
Why is this allowed?

Wut.

Manager wearing cutesy clothes looking unamused.

Requesting Star Platinum with The World color scheme

i.imgur.com/d63Rtym.png

>cutesy
Do you mean cute boys clothes or girly clothing?

Girly,

Requesting Aqua firing a giant purifying laser from her finger for showboating related reasons

Requesting a female futa Indio Picaro.

Requesting sister art based on the new figures that just got announced. To clarify, something onsen-related.

Requesting a sequel of With Rin spreading Uzuki's legs and saying "Itadakimasu" (it could be from Uzuki's pov)

Onee-san eating parfait

Requesting Kyubey using his giant big fluffy tail to hypnotize a girl into becoming a magical girl

well did say i'd do something quickly even if you're gonna be an ass about it.

Requesting any Sup Forums girls you like but with a "short in the back with long sidelocks" haircut, similar to the the girls in the ref.

Requesting Yuma Kusanagi and Clarus Tonitrus trying to hide from people and covering their naked bodies.

L- lewd. Didn't expect it to be this suggestive, nice.

Requesting any dickless futa waifu

anyone else want a quick drawing while i'm still alive?

A cactus.

Requesting kaede cuckolding me with another man while making fun of my pathetic dicklet and gross body.

Bonus points if you have her make a pun out of the situation while being sexy

Requesting something cool and/or sexy with Meleoleona from Black Clover.

blackclover.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Images_of_Mereoleona_Vermillion

This

Beach ball with Akari~n buns

Please color Lessar and make her lingerie pink with black frills. And if possible share the .psd so I can try other colors for lingerie myself.
vo-index.sega.jp/img/character/chara_main12.png
baka-tsuki.org/project/images/8/8b/Index_v20_000.jpg
r-s.sakura.ne.jp/w/n/ilpa13.jpg

Kyubey getting petted under the chin

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

ASOC someone need your help!

Tatsumaki giving a thumbs up.

Requesting Taiga and Ryuuji hugging each other.

Truly a magnificent drawing.

or whatever. thanks.

just doodles for fun, but if anyone wants something real just ask i'll try it out. tomorrow or something. or ya know, just doodle something and we can have fun drawing together.

Thanks for the doodle of the sassy lost child user. Simple doodles are always fun.

Absolutely beautiful

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2866873

Requesting role reverse of this. Kobayashi's bare chest getting groped by Tohru.

Requesting suicide tan with her best friend being happy.

Requesting Ursula standing under a mistletoe and blushing

Requesting a picture of Tokine Yukimura in her casual miko-ish outfit with her hands/wrists binded by the flower cuffs. It's silly but I find it cute.

Requesting Tomoko putting on her tights, but falling over and getting her arms stuck.

Now that I think about it I think I promised to draw you Tamamo in this like a year ago.

Give them the old LIMW slow-a-roo...

Requesting a dizzy Diana (from Jewelpet). Something like the top image, if you need a reference.

Requesting Tatsumaki levitating or sitting while caressing the face of a Mew floating next to her.

Requesting a portrait for this character, preferably in within the same artstyle / aesthetic as LWA. If you can draw her smiling at the "camera" or just cheery in general, that'd be a cool bonus. Thanks in advance.

Damn, that is a lewd Satania. Great work, Luna!

Lewd

Requesting Medaka dressed in a sluttier version of one of Kirito's outfits (Aincrad or Gun Gale)

Requesting Tatsumaki getting levitating-fucked by a well-endowed Mewtwo

Thanks for all the deliveries you done for me. I truly appreciate that

A satania Is nice too, so don't worry about it.

Also I think you did draw that Tamamo. Gonna check my folder later

draw an user struggling to learn how to draw
That's me, i dont know where to start and everything i do looks way too shit compared to tutorials

Requesting Suika Ibuki in a tartan dress and drinking shots of Chivas Regal 12 y.o.

Cute flowers.

Demopan?

A question for drawfriends
How do I draw feet?

Requesting Domino wearing a sexy santa dress.

hey dickbutt, maybe use a better image so people stop drawing her without heterochromia

if you draw finn tamamo, or any tamamo in general really, I'll find you and aggressively fellate you

Requesting Sword and Zaruba(ring) from Garo vanishing Line making this face but with the text changed to " Oh sweet Zaruba, look at her titties"
imgur.com/a/Ks3u4

Heh, nice.

I love you user. Thank you.

Requesting cute/lewd art of Human Nanachi's stinky feet!

can you share you collection when your done swordbro ?

Absolutely, it'll be all available on my google drive forever after it's done

Requesting Seta Soujiro from Rurouni Kenshin and Marida Cruz from Gundam Unicorn as a couple like in pic related, please.

I'll draw you back something in return if you deliver for me.

References:
gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Marida_Cruz
kenshin.wikia.com/wiki/Seta_Sōjirō

Requesting cute anime girls in firefighter outfits battling a raging fire or you could also have them cheering them on!

Requesting Sexy Man doing something sexy

Requesting Rachnera as a stereotypical Mega level Digimon

>You! Sting! Don't stand so close to me!

How do I get drawfags to draw my waifu lewd?

spam till you can spam no more.

Money or have a waifu whose body type appeals to them

Requesting Sera with bigger tiddies.

anchoring for

Requesting Strike Freedom Gundam (left) standing triumphant over Barbatos Gundam (center) like Michael over Lucifer (right).

sketched milkies robot

This. Just gotta be Stubborn and ask every thread. till you cant no more. Some requests eventually get done. Longest I seen was a Halloween request that took 1 year to deliver.

Requesting the ultimate waifu with the legs of Rosemon X, upper body and torso of Akeno's Super Mode/Fallen Angel form, arms of Witchblade Masane with Rosemon X's vines on said arms, head and overall skin tone of Asmodian Asagi, the wings of Balance Breaker Issei to go with Akeno's wings, and a random evil looking armored lizard tail.

How can you request the same thing for a year? Never get new ideas?