Why is it not obvious to the public that all these sudden school and public shootings are clearly a...

Why is it not obvious to the public that all these sudden school and public shootings are clearly a false-flag/misinformation campaign aimed at removing guns from the public, in order to have more control over the general population? I'm Canadian and it seems so blatantly obvious to me it's laughable.

Inb4 conspiracy theory

Attached: 77B39141-503B-42A2-AC62-422679FAE61F.jpg (819x1024, 80K)

>Tactical Shotgun
>Not a KSG or M1014

You think retarded mutts are only memes?

ACR, 1911 and Kriss.
ACR because it's better than the AK and the M4, 1911 for style and stopping power, Kriss because it shares ammo with the 1911

Plebians

Attached: IMG_4621.jpg (1200x800, 144K)

Yes, maybe not all of them, but most of them. The sudden amount of them mixed with strong anti-aging agenda/propoganda makes thinks quite obvious.

AK47, MP5, M9
Not even a contest.

Anti-gun*

>ak, tact shotty and 1911
i wonder who pays for all these artist that perform at these events, who busses people from all over and who organizes all the things

Because most of the public have lives, and can only believe the media that's most readily available (i.e, the radio talk programs on the drive to work, CNN in airports etc) and don't have the free time to hang out in an Ecuadorian llama breeding forum to find alternative information

I know this is correct, but fuck it's not even hard to think of without atlernative information, is freethink dead?

Yes, the media won this battle decades ago. America is dying.

Kriss
M4
Shotty

The fact that no one questions all of this is just mind-boggling to me.

Is there any hope?

No

Attached: 082.gif (305x320, 980K)

The next financial crisis will affect the morale of the society unlike anything we'll ever see, even significantly worst than 2008.

Can't we do something? I know we're only each other single people; but I'm tired of sitting by and seeing all this happen while telling myself there's nothing I can do. There HAS to be something WE can do. I don't care if people call me foolish, I want to make a difference, dammit!

ak mp5 and lastly the glock

This isn't the first gun grab. The absolute flood of ar-15s after sandy hook was by design.

There are so many ars on the market, you could never get rid of them.

Bumpstocks are going to get sacrificed, unfortunately. It pisses me off, but I wish we would have gotten suppressors back out of deal, which was on track to happen this cycle before all the shootings started happening again.

Oh well, time to innovate new ways to circumvent whatever laws they are coming out with as a political currency to fuck with liberals.

Take a normie shooting and have fun with your guns.

>Why is it not obvious to the public that all these sudden school and public shootings are clearly a false-flag/misinformation campaign aimed at removing guns from the public, in order to have more control over the general population?
The average normalfag is too busy socializing and working, and don't have time to become redpilled, and there isn't any immediate benefit to them thinking philosophically about how the world actually works. They're too body thinking about sports and getting laid. The reason Sup Forums consists mainly of social outcasts is because we don't have the social constraints other people have, and a lot more free time to think about and learn about these things.

>Why is it not obvious to the public
it is

all you ever see is media/internet garbage

Then explain the 500k marches

I know a lot of normies who look at my funny when I try to explain these things to them, and no, quite clearly I wouldn't be redpilled if that was the case.

ah yes, protesting, truly a sign of what the majority of americans believe
or did you mean the ones literally in other countries who dont matter?
maybe you live in an especially liberal area
I live in the midwest and not in a big city

Downtown Vancouver, a.k.a hongcouver a.k.a libtard city.

im not out to insult you, but it doesnt matter at all what non-americans think

in my personal life, I never see anybody advocating for gun control, I only ever see dudes talking about getting AR's and being mad at the state of affairs

Again that's because of your sample group though, and that doesn't mean that's what all of America thinks, granted you're right, I'm not american, but I go down to Seattle enough and talk to enough Americans that come to here as tourists to know that what your saying isn't the majority opinion.

>im not out to insult you, but it doesnt matter at all what non-americans think
Obviously that's not what liberals said about John Oliver and that South African guy

agreed