>have infinite money to make Evangelion movies
>it looks worse than the show
???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSEyayuGv5o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aPyQ6dHsG3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gee, have you ever tried animation?

Shinji never fapped to the girl, it was all in his mind, this is a psychological show after all. Even if he did he would have just scooped the cum out of her v*gna with his hand, as your supposed to do with any girl if you don't want to be a dad but you don't wanna rubber choke your meat stick.

Desperation and original vision almost always look better

Yeah, desperate to end this shitty show

I watched ten minutes of this show and was bored to tears and confused, he is this considered a masterpiece?

Animation was better in the 80s and 90s, even the biggest budget productions today look worse. This is an objective and indisputable fact.

There’s a reason people just tell others to watch Madoka instead.

That's because Khara has a boner for 3D animation and they have been constantly experimenting with it.
Maybe when 4.0 gets released (if ever) it will look almost hand drawn.

Ryuu no Haisha was gorgeous.

>phoneposter has ADD
Sasuga.

Eva's are 20 feet tall and weigh 600 lbs

>ruined the entire franchise

>20 feet tall
>600 lbs
IMAGINE

More like 200ft and 600 tons

No, but you can see KyoAni greatness and then see Rebuild's shitty 3D animation.

>More like 600 tons
Just like your mom

Give up, ESL-kun.

There is no evidence to suggest that Asuka is pregnant

>ruined the entire franchise

was the budget really that high?

Who is that geeky looking guy?

Rebuild was made to print out more money, not spend it.

>small grammar error is ESL
This is the desperation of Kharafags, ignoring that Rebuild is one of the ugliest big budget anime films. Truly embarrassing to be desperate enough to defend this crap.

>small grammar error is ESL
This is the desperation of Kharafags, ignoring that Rebuild is one of the ugliest big budget anime films. Truly embarrassing to be desperate enough to defend this crap.

The only one who ever posted that garbage is Asukafags, they will do anything to defend their crackship by making up untrue facts on Asuka.

>fans of evangelion have twenty years to learn from the show
>they just make the exact same mistakes and exhibit shallow thinking all over again

Is it that hard to actually just read through your post before posting?

Ramiel (The cube angel) was cool as hell in 1.11, but End of Evangelion will always be the superior Eva movie.

I don't know if you know this but its been frustrating to post because of captcha issues.

I usually like the older shots better, but the shading and perspective in the new one looks much better. only problem is the weedly nuEva

Haven't had any issue but I use Legacy CAPTCHA.

Anno doesn't care, he's making so much money from all the merch.

>steals best boy's place
Unforgivable.

said the gay boy

Bump

Actually I watched the Spanish verison of episode 25 on YouTube.

What is it about Ramiel that's so cool and makes it popular? I always liked Sachiel, had a very cool look and its beak look is iconic. It was the perfect first enemy for Shinji since its core was easy to reach and it was really quite weak and dumb.

Jesus those entry plugs gave me a hell of a pause for a second there

ok fuck finally an EVA thread. I've been checking this board on and off for one since I had a question that wasn't worth making a whole thread for.

youtube.com/watch?v=SSEyayuGv5o

Where can I get the OST for the music in the first bit off this video when the robots are running around. I can't find the name of the song.

How come?

I just rewatched 1.11 and 2.22 over the last couple days. I haven't watched them in a few years. I watched 3.33 for the first time today. God the film is such utter garbage... I really enjoyed the first two films, they really felt like the original series. Then we have this trash that feels like anno really liked Aldnoah Zero, which was also shit. I feel so let down. Don't even get me started about this idiot.

I was trying to figure out if they were tampons or dildos or some kind of applicator.

A lot of artists make terrible work when you give them infinite time and money. Just look at George Lucas and Peter Jackson.

I usually don't like spoonfeeding, but I'll help since it's so incredibly obscure.

2EM15_0938 "Destiny"

What exactly is wrong with Mari? Im currently watching Eva for the first time and I'm only on episode 15.

Oh shoot yeah thanks. Normally I look for stuff myself but I just couldn't find anything about this one particular song. Probably because I didn't know what to google but yeah.

Excluding the cgi

I actually had to dig through my copy of the 2.0 OST song-by-song, I have no idea how you'd find it via Google.

Also, somewhat related, but its counterpart 2EM16_0944 "Fate" is even better.

>What exactly is wrong with Mari? Im currently watching Eva for the first time and I'm only on episode 15.
Mari was added to the Rebuild movie with literally no plan for what to do with her. And due to shitty timeskip in 3.0, there is now literally no time to give her any plot development for 4.0. Sadamoto himself was told this when he asked the animation team about her.

Mari would be killed off at best, or just ignored outright most likely to have a coherent ending.

She isn't even in the original anime so don't worry. As for what's wrong with her... well she has thus far served no purpose and there is one movie left. There was basically no reason to add her. She has had 0 back story given, 0 emotional scenes that might attach you to her character and she hasn't actually done anything. She gets in a few eva's and shoots shit. Yippy.

Frankly the MASSIVE shift in 3.33 compared to the original anime has just thrown me off. I don't like it. I'm glad I didn't hold my breath and just watched it when it was convienient.

Ah well there you go then

Oh I actually know this one but thanks its definitely a neat song

Isn't it implied somewhere that she had something to do with Yui?

So how many rebuild movies are there? How important are they to Canon and the overall show and experience?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aPyQ6dHsG3I
BTW is the English dub of NGE any good?

There are 3 currently and a final in production. In my opinion, the original series + death and rebirth/end of evangelion is the way to go. I had high hopes for rebuild until I watched 3.33.

It's horrific, and the va's for shinji and asuka are doubly so (Irl and in show).

3, and we don't even know if they're remakes or sequels until 3.33+1.11 comes out or (more likely) Anno dies.

It's not bad, which is high praise. The EN VAs have good dynamic range, which is rare among EN dubs.

he screm

She makes for a good waifu

The first movie is like a recap,the 2nd shifts gear in a different way than the original and 3 is fanservice

What's the difference between D&R and EoE?

>IRL
How?

>Isn't it implied somewhere
The manga.

>What is it about Ramiel that's so cool and makes it popular?
It was retarded enough conceptually to become a meme

T-thanks. Just when I managed to somehow forget about it.

can someone post the compilation image having to do with anno's hate for otakus?

Ah, the things that never happened thread, should've just said so.

Pretty good, but watch the subbed version instead.

The dub is fine enough for a dub and it's pretty easy to listen to if you ever watched NGE when you were younger.
Sub is still better though.

Hand drawn is better? Stop the fucking presses.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but if memory serves, death/rebirth make up additional scenes that were added into the Renewal version of the original episodes.
EoE takes place at the end of the series sort of as an alternate ending, I believe.

Death/Rebirth are a recap with some additional scenes. End of Evangelion is the ending to replace the original TV ending because otaku vandalized Gainax after being trolled by the shitty TV end. Seriously.

>"My opinions transcend subjectivity!"
I agree with you, but please user tone it down.

When you have to do more with less, you usually do more.

Is the manga any good?

Yes. It has an actual ending.

So does the anime

Why are these threads always so negative? Can't we all just, you know. Your lives can't possibly be as bad as those in the series.

Is it weird that I have watched Evangelion 3 times but only up to episode 23?

You still don't get do you, that did happen, shinji is just haveing ANOTHER do over until he gets it right