Why the people of the Anglosphere always support the independence of Catalonia...

Why the people of the Anglosphere always support the independence of Catalonia, but they never support the independence of Quebec, the independence of Texas, the independence of Scotia / Northern Ireland?

Attached: Anglospher.png (1153x692, 398K)

independent economies.
texas I can get behind.

>Why the people of the Anglosphere always support the independence of Catalonia
lol

>Quebec
that place should be glassed

I support all movements for smaller governments in all senses.

gassed*

>Why the people of the Anglosphere always support the independence of Catalonia
Because Catalonia independence is a leftist movement.
>but they never support the independence of Quebec
Quebec is right wing.
>the independence of Texas
Texas is right wing
>independence of Scotia / Northern Ireland
Because they have an attachment to England. If they don't, they probably do support this one.

We gave both Scotland and Quebec independence referendums. They both voted to stay, so we're not going to force them out.

I don't believe the desire for independence is that strong in Texas, and in Norn Iron they're eventually going to have a binding referendum too as part of the Good Friday Agreement.

We don't necessarily support Catalan independence, but most of us support their right to choose and have a vote in a similar way to Scotland and Quebec. At the very least, most Catalans are able to speak their own language, which makes them more of an independent nation than any of the others you listed.

Attached: 1507754298965.png (584x488, 240K)

as if the anglo wasn't perfidious

Not an argument.

Attached: 1506859970148.png (1318x660, 156K)

>We gave both Scotland and Quebec independence referendums. They both voted to stay, so we're not going to force them out.
Democracy is fake, referendums are fake too..
>At the very least, most Catalans are able to speak their own language, which makes them more of an independent nation than any of the others you listed.
They all speak french in Quebec,..

(((Québec-bashing)))

Attached: 567546634.jpg (1075x3430, 704K)

Catalonian independence is stupid though. It's like white flight, or hell even 3rd world immigration, the most affluent people trying to run away instead of fighting to fix their nation

I support the independence of Quebec just so they can fuck off and be the smelly 2nd world shithole they'd be without being constantly supported by the rest of Canada.

Enjoy waves of 3rd worlders not even speaking english obtaining citizenship the second we leave

Attached: 65756436342.jpg (1075x3430, 665K)

Northern Ireland never wanted independence. The majority are called loyalists.

Enjoy realizing once and for all that the rest of Canada that you've been turning your nose up at, has been giving up their wealth to keep you from turning into Mexico North.

Lmao at how the anglo part of Montreal also happens to be the most cucked. Not that I'm surprised desu

>They both voted to stay
Citizenship Court judges from across Canada were sent into the province to ensure as many qualified immigrants living in Quebec as possible had Canadian citizenship before the referendum, and thus were able to vote.

Québec would actually be ranked 17th on the list of countries by GDP, right before The Netherlands coming in at 18, se we'd be alright mate

Attached: 1516561135501.jpg (783x962, 354K)

At least Quebec has a culture, unlike the rest of Canada

Because we serve our own interests as we should.

Are you stupid or something?

>thinks he can compare a quebec bouyed up by equilization payments would be remotely as well off

absolute brainlet.

it's cute that quebecois actually think that

spoiler alert: it's where all the jews live too

>Implying the equalization payments weren't accounted for in the studied I quoted from

Attached: 3242134574567.png (1120x2352, 762K)

>it's cute that quebecois actually think that
How can you even say that? The whole "Canadian" culture is based around the fact that you have an inferiority-superiority complex with the US. You,re just Americans in denial

Attached: 1509130086500.jpg (2048x1644, 846K)

Quebec can't go anywhere they need their gibs

That's true. I've got a few jew clients that lives in those area.
Spoiler alert: I rip them off lulz.

name a more iconic trio

Attached: 1521622371599.jpg (628x432, 47K)