What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Nothing, I loved his wild ride.

No writing skills.

Nothing.

Kubo Tite is the man.

He rushed the final arc, but he was having health problems and wanted to finish on his own terms.

Too many characters and not enough time spent on each.

THIS!!!

Good Artwork, Terrible storyteller

>What went wrong?
Little went wrong. Except for his shoulder.

Nothing.

Nothing.

We never got to see The Heart.

Oh yeah and the entire character arc of Orihime. That was pretty shit.

>goes from "I want to be saved by Ichigo" to "I will be the one to save Ichigo"
>this is considered bad characterization for some reason

>immediately goes back to "I want to be saved by Kurosaki-kun"

When did Orihime ask Ichigo to save her in the last two arcs?

Ended too soon, sequel fucking when?
I want bankai kenpachi vs hell villains.

Literally nothing,, shoddily made roller coasters will always be the most fun.

Still salty Ichirukifag?

It is.
Now here's an example of good characterization.
>goes from "I want to be saved by Ichigo" to "I want to destroy Ichigo's life and leave him with nothing but me as compensation for ruining my own"

>>goes from "I want to be saved by Ichigo" to "I want to destroy Ichigo's life and leave him with nothing but me as compensation for ruining my own"

What's with Kubo's fans and trying to make excuses for him so fucking much? First it was "muh editors" and now "much health" even though he directly said he wasn't aware of the gravity of his shoulder's situation until after the end, his biggest health crisis was 5 years before the end and that he wasn't noticing his problems while working?

>even though he directly said he wasn't aware of the gravity of his shoulder's situation until after the end,
He literally stated in the last JUMP interview which was a collab with the assclass mangaka that his shoulder went to shit during the last three years. He knew it was in bad condition, but didn't know it was so bad that he had to get immediate surgery.

Because Kubo made two pretty great arcs, followed by two okay arcs, and then Bleach dived into the toilet with Fullbring.

The series hit a natural ending point with the defeat of Aizen and was already starting to show the problems that would eventually kill it off. None of them were helped by the main villain get taken out.

In my opinion Kishimoto, for all his various flaws, did a better job at introducing and sticking to villains. The Akatsuki get introduced as the main villains of part two through the already existing villains Itachi and Orochimaru. The Akatsuki remain the villains for most of the series which lets them get a lot more build up before the final showdown.

Bleach tried to replace it's main villain with subpar arc villains. It would be like if Luffy defeated the World Government and burned them down then had to fight like the fucking Space Government who had never shown up until that point. Naruto kind of did this with Kaguya but it never got as bad as Fullbring-bro.

Ending chapters were bad, but otherwise I enjoyed the ride and mostly all of the characters

Instead of finishing the series, he went on to write a new one about reapers with katanas

Here it is.

Character's attacks when from something tangible like Ichigo's laser sword blasts to weird esoteric conceptual shit like Kyoraku's bankai drowning himself and his opponent.

Nothing. I love Tight Kubo.

Worst ending arc of any title i've ever seen. and the bankais i had been waiting to see (kyouraku, urahara, and aizen) were absolutely SHIT, and aizen never even showed his. I had been waiting for something ridiculously hyped from urahara, and it was THE biggest pile of shit ever contrived.

I could give a shit about the romance, but orihime sucks. People could literally use the last arc of bleach as a warning, or preventative measure of teaching for helping other mangaka to not ever write such a crock.

realized too late he wanted to be designer for shitty weird clothes instead of a mangaka

>wrong
What did he mean by that?

>i came here to laugh at you