Prison School

Was this the biggest asspull in all of manga? Also, didn’t we already know this manga was ending several months ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/12/06-1/prison-school-manga-reportedly-ending?utm_source=community_cr&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=news&referrer=community_cr_twitter_news
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We knew it was entering its final arc. I was not ready for it to end so soon.

Honestly, I knew it was the last arc as soon as the prison was destroyed. But I didn’t think this arc would be so short, compared to the others. Even then, had I taken that “announcement” seriously several months ago, I’d be prepared by now. I’m sad. ;_;

Me too, user. I feel like a lot is yet to be resolved between the characters, and I will miss the case.

Things don't last, do they?

I guess I suppose Kiyoshi/Chiyo/Hana is mostly done, we just need to see the fallout. Based on this week’s scans, Hana spergs the fuck out. Andre/Risa/Meiko is pretty much done, too. I guess all that’s left is Mari/Meiko/Kate, a quick resolution to Gakuto/Mitsuko/Slut-sempai and Shingo/Anzu, and we need to find out what’s going on with the Chairman. Hopefully, the last chapter is longer than normal and ends with a two-page spread of the wet t-shirt contest.

Y'all niggas best be trolling. Prison school can't be ending.

Maybe they will just change the title and continue the same series? This (and Kaiji) is the only popular series on weekly Young Magazine.

That’s honestly my hope, after all, calling it Prison School without the prison is a bit silly

Glad it's finally ending. It should have ended after they got out originally.

Hardly anything happened happened between the characters by then.

All good things come to an end, just so happens this is too.

Piss x Kiss happened

Has Mari even been relevant since the Calvary arc? It's like the author fucked her off.

Not enough.

I’m happy that it’s ending, it just feels so sudden

I’m glad Chiyo accepted Kiyoshi, but damn, the manga ending like this really hurts

Don't worry, it's probably not ending.

I mean, I’m okay with it ending on this arc, just not so abruptly. I’m satisfied with Kiyoshi and Chiyo, but there’s still other plot points to wrap up.

Crunchyroll reported on the manga supposedly ending.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/12/06-1/prison-school-manga-reportedly-ending?utm_source=community_cr&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=news&referrer=community_cr_twitter_news

Fuck, this is happening so quickly, I wish we’d get word from Hiramoto himself

Calm down Hisoka

>Hinata won
>Orihime won
>Chiyo won
I love when the kind and gentle girl wins over the abusive and annoying one.

Dear anons, Hiramoto is anger ‘cause you rike bitch Hana, why you so silly and like worst girl? Too triggered to keep writing this manga. I ending this next chapter.

T. Hiramoto.

But the abusive and annoying ones never competed in the first place in those two. This case is different. She clearly was into him.

At least he's ending it for such a well thought out and nuanced reason.

And he wasn't into her.

I aways preferred Rukia over Orihime but otherwise the list is fine.

I've never read this manga, but this looks fucking gay. Is it really gay?

No you idiot it wasnt an asspull,
it was well established that pitou could do it in the previous arc

No, despite occasional yaoibait here and there, it is the straightest manga you can ever read

Him and a girl traded underwear. And during a sports competition they used his erection to freak out the girls on the other team.

This doesn't sound straight to me.

You don't sound straight to me.

Rukia was never into Ichigo.
Sakura was never into Naruto.

Out of your group Hana was the only one into the protagonist.

He had said that he had never thought that she liked him ,originally.

But Rukia never was abusive

You are too gay for this manga, actually.

>Showing your cock To an all girls school is gay now.
OK then

If this is really ending, what's going to happen to Me and the Devil Blues? It managed to come back due to PS's success.

you tell me

Only insecure closeted gay would find a solo dick picture gay.

I haven't been this upset about an ending since The Vision of Escaflowne. I, honestly, think that this might be worse than that one.

I wanted Kiyoshi to be happy with Chiyo for the longest time, and I’m still glad he got his happy ending, but I wish the manga wasn’t ending so abruptly

what does the thing at the end of the new chapter say exactly?
Is it a tokyo ghoul:re situation where at the end of a recent chapter it was basically "next chapter: the end" and everyone was freaking out that it was ending?

最終回

Wait, it's ending? When?

>drawing dicks
>not gay

>being this fucking insecure

No one has time to deal with your shit today. We are dealing with some sad ass news today.

I always like well drawn dicks in hentai

Spoilers from this week’s chapter say the series ends with the next chapter

does hana win?

Yes

>But Rukia never was abusive
Did you forget all the times she slapped and kicked Ichigo across the face?

>finish manga
>can't wait to see more
>it ends next day
WHY

Prison School isn't ending.

Prison School 2 will happen.

We just don't know if it will stay in the same magazine.

Actually, no

I want to believe you but I don’t know...

Is the Meiko spinoff still going?

Why does she look so fucking evil, like holy shit.
>inb4 that's how people smile

No they fucking don't.

To kick Hanafags while they’re down even more

She said to Kate she was leaving, went to the airport, bought some octopus and that's pretty much it. Risa was more important in the last arc than her.

Well, Mari wasn't a strong enough character to carry the Calvary arc so I'm not surprised.

This manga should have ended a long ago.
And let me guess, in the end there was no wet shirt contest at all, right?

The wet t-shirt contest was the freedom we earned along the way

wet shirt contest is the one piece

There will be a 50 pages epilogue about Meiko's wet tits.

Got cancelled

Fuck me I wasnt expecting it to end so quickly there's still so much happening how the fuck is it supposed to wrap up in just a few weeks?

Christmas

>Yay the safe bet wins once again!
What a bland turn of events for this manga to end on.
I would have taken the lonely hermit route before thinking Chiyo would actually come out on top.

This is why every dere other than Tsun and Deredere is dead.