Sup Forumsnons actually got upset that a 10yo girl didn't make a lifelong commitment to someone she barely knew

>Sup Forumsnons actually got upset that a 10yo girl didn't make a lifelong commitment to someone she barely knew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_bAbpoKD1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who are you quoting?

well over 50% of the people posting it had never heard of the show before that moment

Not to mention that they think a female waiting +10 years for someone is realistic. However NTR shit aside that doesn't make a good ending. Good show but ending was too rushed.

gee there's only one viable suspect i wonder who the villain could possibly be

at least when life is strange ripped it off they were smart enough to include a few characters as red herrings

this song is great. fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=N_bAbpoKD1s

The show had potential, but 12 episodes wasn't enough. And the villian was WAY too fucking obvious.

/r/ing ping pong circulate sensei pointing to NTR screen.gif

that didn't bother me, it's how everything got hamfisted at the end there.

"Oh well this happens now cus reasons; haha I outsmarted YOU! ACTUALLY LOL!"

I agree that’s stupid. The ending is still fucking dumb.

>I became a powerful person in this hospital/community just to watch you!
Literally the dumbest hamfist ever, I'm sure the source material was better but seriously. Who the fuck would believe a kid who went into a coma at 10, was in it for what seemed to be 10-15 years, then snaps out of it.

>tumblr doesnt know shit writing when it slaps them in the face

It went down a bit differently in the source material but was still hamfisted.

>life is strange ripped it off
It did the premise way better.

just because you do it better doesn't mean you can rip people off

Why did the guy take the most retarded decisions when he found that his mom was killed? its like he wanted to frame himself on purpose.

I'm not convinced it was a ripoff. I don't see that many parallels beyond the time travel thing and the main villain.

blue butterfly

That scene where a whole fucking lot of lollilops fall out of the teacher's glove box made it pretty obvious that it was him, I don't know why the author put that so early in the manga.

It was really great until he saved her, then it fell apart because none of the other characters were as interesting as the two of them (except future waifu), the villain was too obvious, and the conclusion just kind of rolls in out of nowhere because he happens to get in the car with the obvious villain.

Who even gave a fuck about her by that point when his coworker was best girl?

Now that you mention it, yeah. And the implied futility of rescuing a special someone. I'm beginning to see it.

I think at least half of the shitstorm came from crossboarders that are fucked in the head

What? The idea was you expected something dangerous in the glove compartment, but instead it was lolipops. He is a teacher, it isn't weird to have lolipops. That scene was trying to subvert our doubt of him.

>subvert our doubt of him.
By doing that it made it more suspicious

Well, as long as you understand what happened. Playing that scene straight means a gun falls out, not lolipops.

>it's so obvious it's him it must be him
>wait, no way it'd be the obvious it must be a trick to make me think it's him
>which is exactly what they want me to think so it's him!

but seriously it was him because there was no other feasible suspect

I liked it a lot, including the ending.

It's insane. You'd think these retards have never been 10 yrs old and completely incapable of fathoming romance in general, letalone being partners for life, letalone waiting for an indefinite period of time for someone who may not even wakeup, or may not even want you when he wakes up. They had barely even formed legit crushes on each other, and rightfully so since he was fucking 30, mentally.

I get that the narrative forced the audience to see them in that light, but eventually you must reach a point where you realize it's absurd to be so unfair to a child. But oh, she's a female anime character, therefore she's obligated to dedicate her whole life to whichever guy the audience self inserts as.

>people like this shitshow
I guess they don't call you fags cuckchan for nothing.

It was really so obvious it was him I thought it couldn't possibly be him.

You seem to have a misunderstanding of human nature
Men help women because men want to FUCK
A man going through supernatural means to help a woman means that bitch better reciprocate those feelings supernaturally.
Otherwise you are being realistic, and real women are SHIT. So why the fuck would you want to write about some realistic cunt who ditches the protagonist as soon as chad comes along when you can do exactly what your readers want you to do because it's fiction? It's a slap in the face to all your readers.
Also there is nothing wrong with a 30 year old man falling in love with a 10 year old girl and expecting her to be loyal to him while he is in a coma that he is in because of HER.
Honestly the protagonist got his life ruined and for what? He would have been better off abusing his knowledge of the future and he still could have helped people along the way. Instead of the shit where he had his life ruined just so he could get cucked by his fuccboi "friend".

She's technically unrelated to the coma, he could have just quit while he was ahead instead of trying to save all his dumb friends.

Yes calling it NTR or "cucking" was just childishly stupid, but is there a reason for you to bring this up again now?

Do any of you check out the manga? His mother told Kayo to stop waiting for him after like 2 years of hospital visits.

Also heroes don't help women to FUCK. I understand evolution but in fiction we have this thing called altruism, and you yourself say fictional characters don't need or shouldn't act like real people in every way.

You are still misunderstand
The hero isn't doing it to FUCK
The hero isn't real. The hero isn't actually doing anything.
But the writer is making the hero do it to FUCK.
The HERO is a surrogate for the audience, to display the values of society and tell people if you are good you get to FUCK and the bad guy does NOT get to FUCK
This is why in all those stories where the antagonist kidnaps the love interest, he never rapes her despite having the opportunity to do so. DON'T REWARD BAD GUY WITH FUCK DO NOT MAKE THE HERO A KEK

I think you're taking shitposting a little bit too seriously. Most people claiming NTR and KEK probably didn't even watch the series and just wanted to troll

>Good show
no

10/10